Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC (62190 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Not Involved In Auto Accident, Only Stopped To Help / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by nairavsdollars(f): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Vice President is no longer a member of the Lagos state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), his spokesman, Laolu Akande has confirmed.

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT on Monday, Akande said Osinbajo who declared his intention to contest the 2023 presidential election on APC platform moved his membership to Ogun state when he revalidated his APC Membership status in Ward One, Ikenne, Ogun State on 9th February 2021. 

Prior to his movement, Osinbajo is a chieftain of the Lagos APC with  his polling unit at Code 33, Unit 2 Victoria Garden City, Lagos.

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-no-longer-member-of-lagos-apc-spokesman/

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by NwaNimo1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2022

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Malory: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
So as to avoid fighting dirty with Tinubu

298 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Fireboy02: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na waaooh

242 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Ttalk: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Issorite

427 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Kukukillus: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Run away from despirado oo!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by bennybuhari: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
I think Osunbajo is the real political strategist here, not Tinubu. He carefully executed his plans months ago

633 Likes 145 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by virginchaser(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Another Awo in embryo.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Vuctora: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu in soup

Hahahahahahahaha

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by osinbanjoisaliar: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
E don start. D fight don dey set. All of dem Tinubu boy Boyz for nairaland don run comot
Dem never get orders from SWAGAless HQ on wetin to do. I don dey laff dem since one month now. Na so I ask one of dem for nairaland how market. D boy tell me say him don dey mean me since, say If I follow am talk again, him go organize boys to deal with me. I no know say e dey pain dem like dat

292 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by MikoB: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
bennybuhari:
I think Osunbajo is the real political strategist here, not Tinubu. He carefully executed his plans months ago

I always say it here for many months now that osinbajo has done his home work, they find it it difficult to believe, if I tell you how many governors supporting, him you will be amazed.

265 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Nigerialabalaba: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by bennybuhari: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yeah. The fact that he called APC governors and they responded to him says a lot
MikoB:

I always say it here for many months now that osinbajo has done his home work, they find it it difficult to believe, if I tell you how many governors supporting, him you will be amazed.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by buckeyemedia: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
bennybuhari:
Even me that knows nothing about politics, knew he was going to definitely contest, it would have been ludicrous & cowardly for him not to?

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ivolt: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
He seems to have escaped the first hurdle.
He would have been suspended like Oshiomole if he didn't relocate.

His suspension would have been a masterstroke from BAT.

298 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Opolopoopolonio: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale

Gbenu oshi soun

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Validated: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
To avoid Oshomole's treatment. I guess he would have made sure the the ward chairman is a trusted person.

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by sosanova: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin grin grin
Osibanjo avoided the Ambode, Obaseki treatment, by registering under APC Ogun State instead of Tinubu controlled Lagos APC

296 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by franchasofficia: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
A RAY OF HOPE FOR NIGERIA AS VICE PRESIDENT PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO DECLARES.

Fellow Nigerians, once again the time has come for us to choose a worthy Person to lead us for the next four years. It is a norm that we usually make a choice among several presumably bad options but that is the culture and we shall continue to choose until we are fortunate to pick the right person to take Nigeria to a greater height.

There are many vibrant, articulate and efficient Nigerians who can lead us to a greater height but for the sake of uniformity of power, it is time for Nigerians to choose an ideal person from the Southern part of Nigeria to take us forward.

I present to you today, the best among all the options we have yet, he may not be a saint but definitely not conspicuously corrupt or stained as several other options we have.

He is a technocrat and a man with first hand knowledge of the current situation of Nigeria

He has proved beyond any doubt when he was the acting president that he is very capable to handle the affairs of Nigeria.

He has served the country as Vice President for seven years and despite his constitutional limitations as a Vice president, he has distinguished himself as a man with strong independent mind and i believe if given the chance, will do exceedingly well.

Today marks a new begining, a new ray of hope for Nigerians and whilst he still has the primaries to win, i strongly believe that the voice of the people is the voice of GOD.

I humbly implore Nigeria youths as well as all Nigerians from the North, East, South and West to come together in unison to drum up support for Professor Yemi Osinbajo so that those who will vote in the primaries will come to realize that only an Osinbajo ticket can guaranty a win for APC and ultimately usher in a new ray of hope for the federal repulblic of Nigeria.

GOD BLESS PROFFESOR YEMI OSINBAJO

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by plaindealer: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Validated:
To avoid Oshomole's treatment. I guess he would have made sure the the ward chairman is a trusted person.

Of what relevance is ward chairman when the state chairman, the state's, and the region's political and human structure are not in your hands?

Right now, Osinbajo is just a regular politician with no home or structure to capture anything, the VP is of zero threat to Tinubu.

In my own opinion, looks more like another political strategy because, at the end of the day, one man's ambition and structure will collapse and fold into the other man's structure that Nigerians will end up supporting and rallying around.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Finquas: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo the silent star boy is on the beat

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by LibertyRep: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
He lost the last election at his Lagos polling unit.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin

Osinbajo is outsmarting Tinubu grin

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale

How? So because someone help you in your political career, you should throw your ambition away

Obama was helped(raised) by the Clintons and yet contested against Hillary Clinton in the primaries and won and no bad energy between them

It is about giving the best service to the people

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ChoCho54(f): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Opolopoopolonio: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo has relocated to Ogun APC - his home state.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by plaindealer: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
It gladdens my heart to see Igbos jubilating and supporting VP Osinbajo, the mare commissioner.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend syndrome...

To God be the glory grin grin grin

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ChoCho54(f): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
plaindealer:
It gladdens my heart to see Igbos jubilating and supporting VP Osinbajo, the mare commissioner.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend syndrome...

To God be the glory grin grin grin
Don't you ever think you can deflect attention from osunbande 's betrayal.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Ventura1: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo will pull block votes from SW than Tinubu.

Loyalty is to a cause and not person, Osinbajo was more beneficial to Tinubu, than Tinubu is to him.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Validated: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
plaindealer:

Of what relevance is ward chairman when the state chairman, the state's, and the region's political and human structure are not in your hands?

Right now, Osinbajo is just a regular politician with no home or structure to capture anything, the VP is of zero threat to Tinubu.

In my own opinion, looks more like another political strategy because, at the end of the day, one man's ambition and structure will collapse and fold into the other man's structure that Nigerians will end up supporting and rallying around.
Atleast with the ward chaurman under his control, the ward cannot suspend nor expel him, which was what Oshomole suffered.
As for structure, Isinbajo is NOT banking on SW APC, his support base is outside of Tinubu's SW APC.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Johnny147147: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

Vice President is no longer a member of the Lagos state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), his spokesman, Laolu Akande has confirmed.

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT on Monday, Akande said Osinbajo who declared his intention to contest the 2023 presidential election on APC platform moved his membership to Ogun state when he revalidated his APC Membership status in Ward One, Ikenne, Ogun State on 9th February 2021. 

Prior to his movement, Osinbajo is a chieftain of the Lagos APC with  his polling unit at Code 33, Unit 2 Victoria Garden City, Lagos.

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-no-longer-member-of-lagos-apc-spokesman/

It just begun. Jagaban wants to show his true colors. Amaechi all the way

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.