Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term (6571 Views)

Adamawa: Fintiri Bans Transport Of Construction Materials To Cameroon / Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses / Atiku Congratulates Fintiri, Declares One More Major Mandate To Reclaim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Kwanza: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Today, I declared my intention to run for a second term in office while inaugurating the 21 local government council chairmen at the famous Ribadu Square.

Similarly, I received three PDP Presidential aspirants, Dr. Bukola Saraki, Senator Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed, and Aminu Waziri Tambuwal at the Government House Yola.

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Kwanza: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2022

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Stone123(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Rastaramsey(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr....

That thief wan finish hin mission....

Omo those northerners enh, them don use poverty brainwash them

Tell that to mention what he did for them during his 1st term embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Prosperous111(m): 2:01am On Apr 12, 2022
cool
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by taiyesoul(f): 2:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Even if you decide not to "run" or rather "walk" for second term, Nigerians are tired of shylock old bureaucratic and aristocratic Politicians like you. Give the youths a chance!

5 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:03am On Apr 12, 2022
grin grin
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by andrew12(m): 2:05am On Apr 12, 2022
No Levels people everywhere
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by joshmaster487: 2:06am On Apr 12, 2022
cool
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by iampeterben(m): 2:23am On Apr 12, 2022
If you receive 50 presidential aspirants how is that our problem. You have said what concerns you by telling your people that you wanna go for second term, if they like you and you are doing well they will vote for you. Leave the aspirants you are meeting story, it doesn't concern any of us.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by mekonglobal(m): 3:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Okay... I'm not from Adamawa so why telling me?
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Aristo99: 5:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:

I am from adamawa state and in summary you are very foolish for saying what has he done for us

8 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Nahunger(m): 5:58am On Apr 12, 2022
grin cheesy
Na wa o
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Jubal01: 6:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Carry go the ATM Governor!
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Jubal01: 6:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:

How dumb? Come to yola and see for yourself u weed smoking homo erectus.

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Emmanuel602(m): 6:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Don't say that Boss, you have never been to Adamawa state

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Mhykel217(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Nice one fintiri
4 + 4

Saraki tall ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by silverkings: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Never knew Saraki is that tall. That group pix eh
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by SIMONEKPA7: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Governor Fintiri aka Mr Alert is a great guy... he tried in Yola.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by ufuosman(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Carry go
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Dtraitor: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:

He is The Best governor in The history of Adamawa state

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by salbis(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2022
4+4 for fresh air is a done deal by God's grace. The modern architect of Adamawa state...
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by OGraffix(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2022
see how saraki b like iroko tree
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by mespusinglez(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2022
AT LEAST I'VE BENEFITTED FROM HIS REGIME AS A STUDENT
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Hector09(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2022
I'm a Rivers son but I luv this man...don't ask me why
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Dtraitor:

He is The Best governor in The history of Adamawa state

You kidding? My friend said same thing but I didn't believe him. Daz nice
Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Dtraitor: 11:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

You kidding? My friend said same thing but I didn't believe him. Daz nice
the man is so good that even if He don't want to contest, The people of Adamawa state will beg him.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dtraitor:
the man is so good that even if He don't want to contest, The people of Adamawa state will beg him.

You are making me to like him. Same thing was spoken for Bala Muhammad of Bauchi state. Daz nice.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by Jubal01: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

You are making me to like him. Same thing was spoken for Bala Muhammad of Bauchi state. Daz nice.
I'm from Yola, Adamawa state and i can tell u without mincing words that no politician DEAD OR ALIVE can defeat Fintiri. The man do well abeg! Salaries has never passed 24th evry month since he took over. My dad retired 2010 but it was Fintiri that paid him his gratuity last year. He constructed atleast 5km roads in all the 21 lga's in the state. I can go on and on. . .

we no get opposition in Adamawa! Fresh Air ti take over!

1 Like

Re: Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Intention To Run For Second Term by YourFavorite21(m): 6:57am On Apr 13, 2022
I stay in Adamawa state, Fintiri is the best Governor since Adamawa state was created, unlike Nyako the former Governor who is a very big criminal who is still on the run for stealing govt money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu's Name Sent To Senate As Ambassador Nominee / Fg Rules Out Building Of Refineries . / Rate Your State Governor's Performance 1 To 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.