Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. (865 Views)

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by oldienavie: 2:43am On Apr 12, 2022
I am in my mid 30s, single, well travelled, exposed and educated.
I am going to put in a very short post, a summary of my experience on how to deal with women and get a good one.

1. You have to be a good man yourself, when you are a good person (integrity, honesty, faithful, hardworking and focused) you will attract women who can see your worth.

2. Because of point 1, you will attract the good and the bad women, and that is where this post comes in . Note, if you are unable to fulfill point 1 then the rest of this post is going to be meaningless.

3. Like I said in point 2, a good man(as defined in point 1) will attract women who can see his worth, this involves good and bad women, now you have to be patient so as not to make a mistake. Many men are unable to control their sexual urge and women have identified this, and this is where many men fail.
When you attract women the bad ones will quickly realise this as a weak point, they will weaponise sex and use it as a tool to install themselves in your life.
They realise that you have potential and have a bright future so they will quickly manipulate you and use sex to tie you down unfortunately, this will make it impossible for you to reason straight and rather choose the good women, a lot of men have fallen into this grave mistake.
As a man, if you cannot control your sexual urge, no matter how bright your glory and future is you will find it hard to fulfill your potential in life.

4. When you are in a relationship, you have to quickly assert yourself as the head . I am not saying you should bully your woman, but in every relationships there is always the head and it is either you or the woman.
Some women are not bad even if you don't take the lead they are matured enough to ensure that the dynamics of the relationship is healthy and some will even drag you to be the head, but there are some terrible women, if you make the mistake and allow them to take the leadership of the relationship from the outset, you will forever remain a slave in that relationship even if you get married, in fact if you as a man are not sure of your position as the head in a relationship, please quit that relationship.
A lot of men are suffering today for lack of foresight and the mistake they made while in a relationship.

5. As a man, show your woman love, let her know you value her, let her know you want the best for her, make her feel like you cherish her, talk to her, seek her opinion and let her feel important, if she is a good woman she will love you and she will be faithful if she is a bad woman she will abuse the love and that is when you need to move on and not tolerate it.

6. Never forgive infidelity, and let her know when it happens is the end of the relationship. Let her know you are a loving man but at the same time can be firm and decisive.

7. Always remember that your relationship is a dress rehearsal for marriage, if you don't have peace in the relationship, you will not have peace in marriage.

8. Don't use money to attract a woman, even if you have money, do not expose it, let her see you as a hustling guy, this will make you to eliminate gold diggers, a woman you attract with money will be taken away by money.

9. Understand that the man is the one with the advantage, even when I was abroad, na oyinbo babe dey pursue me and not the other way round. A man should know his worth and not try to reach for women, when you show interest in a woman do it with a whole lot of self respect.
Some men already lost there respect from the point of wooing a lady, ask a woman out once and if she doesn't find a way to give you a positive response, move on.
Don't make a fool of yourself and start running after a woman, there are thousands of women who are looking for husbands, no man in Nigeria should be killing himself cos of woman, no single man.

10. Test your woman, do not be afraid of loosing her. If she does something bad, pay attention to her countenance, does she apologise, does she sincerely show remorse ?
If she doesn't show remorse or apologise from her heart, then know she cannot make a good wife, again, whatever she does in relationship she will do more in marriage.
Never be afraid to loose a woman if she is not humble and has a problem apologising, pay attention to these subtle time bombs.

Kindly, let me know what you think and Mods please push to front page so our brothers can learn Thank you .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by akinade28(f): 3:19am On Apr 12, 2022
kudos to the OP, I appreciate guys that have common sense.
oldienavie:
I am in my mid 30s, single, well travelled, exposed and educated.
I am going to put in a very short post, a summary of my experience on how to deal with women and get a good one.

1. You have to be a good man yourself, when you are a good person (integrity, honesty, faithful, hardworking and focused) you will attract women who can see your worth.
8. Don't use money to attract a woman, even if you have money, do not expose it, let her see you as a hustling guy, this will make you to eliminate gold diggers, a woman you attract with money will be taken away by money.
These are very important points. you cannot be a bad person and be looking for a good person to marry. you will definitely attract your kind.
Any woman you attract with money, you will need more money to keep her, she will carry her back and leave when the money finishes.
Enough of most guys on this platform thinking all you need to impress a lady is money
Money will only impress gold-diggers

2 Likes

Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by Cousin9999: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2022
You have to look like this too or you're doomed! Just kidding.

2 Likes

Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by olukaygold(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Op!you nailed it...
Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Op, with this fine CV and "recipe" of yours, you shouldn't be single.
Oh, wait!
Single by choice?
Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by Pearlokeys: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2022
Best relationship-related content I've come across here in a while.

Very rich and also applicable to young women looking for good men to settle down with — with roles reversed.
Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by MonkeyMods(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2022
This is by far the most reasonable topic I've read on family section

Thanks....whether it was originally written by you or not...I enjoyed it 100%
Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by faithfull18(f): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Somebody should flip the script. Good women should be with good men while the bad ones end up with each other. That way, it balances out.

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by oldienavie: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cuddlebugie:
Oh, wait!
Single by choice?
hahaha by single I mean I am not married yet, but I am in a beautiful relationship now which I pray will lead to marriage.
I probably would have married earlier and not wait till this late if I knew what I knew now, but then, life happens to us all.
cool cool cool
Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by Cuddlebugie(f): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
oldienavie:

hahaha by single I mean I am not married yet, but I am in a beautiful relationship now which I pray will lead to marriage.
I probably would have married earlier and not wait till this late if I knew what I knew now, but then, life happens to us all.
cool cool cool
Happy for you.
May your union be beautiful and fruitful.
May you have no cause to come to the family section to rant about your wife.
Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by oldienavie: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cuddlebugie:

Happy for you.
May your union be beautiful and fruitful.
May you have no cause to come to the family section to rant about your wife.
Amen o... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by flokii: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Oga motivational speaker rest.. As far as human beings are concerned, it takes individuality to keep relationships afloat.. a good guy/girl today can turn bad and terrible tomorrow. Nothing is for sure in this life and people pretend a lot just to get what they want and won't mind burning the bridge of trust after that.

The ashaw0s you see lining the streets were once innocent virgins. If you find a good wife or husband, sope ti e

2 Likes

Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by oldienavie: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
flokii:
Oga motivational speaker rest.. As far as human beings are concerned, it takes individuality to keep relationships afloat.. a good guy/girl today can turn bad and terrible tomorrow. Nothing is for sure in this life and people pretend a lot just to get what they want and won't mind burning the bridge of trust after that.

The ashaw0s you see lining the streets were once innocent virgins. If you find a good wife or husband, sope ti e
You are right, people change, but if you follow these steps as a man, you reduce your chances of ending up with the wrong woman.
Nothing is absolute, but sometimes taking precautions can help us to increase our chances of eliminating wrong choices.

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by beezyblaze(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Accurate AF
Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by Fiscus105(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
I read points one and two when I stopped, man can posseses almost all attributes you listed in paragraph one and still atract bad woman.

Relationship/marriage goes beyond just physical ooo

2 Likes

Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by oldienavie: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fiscus105:
I read points one and two when I stopped, man can posseses almost all attributes you listed in paragraph one and still atract bad woman.

Relationship/marriage goes beyond just physical ooo
Too bad you didn't read point 3, here I quoted it for you.

3. Like I said in point 2, a good man(as defined in point 1) will attract women who can see his worth, this involves good and bad women, now you have to be patient so as not to make a mistake. Many men are unable to control their sexual urge and women have identified this, and this is where many men fail.
When you attract women the bad ones will quickly realise this as a weak point, they will weaponise sex and use it as a tool to install themselves in your life.
They realise that you have potential and have a bright future so they will quickly manipulate you and use sex to tie you down unfortunately, this will make it impossible for you to reason straight and rather choose the good women, a lot of men have fallen into this grave mistake.
As a man, if you cannot control your sexual urge, no matter how bright your glory and future is you will find it hard to fulfill your potential in life.
Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by Kelechi009: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Time to use my glasses, I need to read in-depth now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by SeaTrade(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Cuddlebugie:
Oh, wait!
Single by choice?
Come out open and declare interest ,
trying to find out if you've got a shot ,are we? cheesy
Re: Recipe For Young Men Looking To Marry A Good Woman. by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
SeaTrade:
Come out open and declare interest ,
trying to find out if you've got a shot ,are we? cheesy
No sh.i.t, Einstein.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Swears That I’ll Never Become Useful In Life, Chases Me Out Of The House / Who To Blame The Woman, Man,culture Or The Nature}for Matured Minds Only / Are Today's Mothers Doing Enough To Protect The Female Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.