Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same (564 Views)

Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) / How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) / Osogbo: Lindaikeji Post About Osogbo Pizza Is Evil, See Our Real Pizza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same by Adoyi88: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2022
See why you should eat Ewagoyin & bread today

Ewagoyin & bread has one kind of a unique taste... Each bite count... The experience is out of this world, no wonder most people eat it every day... Order from us today call 08064213665

WhatsApp 08064213665

Office address
Jide Jones Okelewo Abeokuta Ogun State

See why EwaAgoyin & Pizza is the same

Read more...

https://aveecol.com/ewa-aganyi-the-future-food-of-a-new-generation/

#aveecolewagoyinandbread #aveecolewagoyin #ewagoyin #ewagoyinandbread #abeokuta #aveecolabeokuta #bread #ogun #abeokutavendor #abeokutamarket #tiktokabeokuta #aveecolcinema #aveecolabeokuta

Re: Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same by superCleanworks(m): 7:51am On Apr 12, 2022
e suppose to be bread and beans naw.. angry
where the beans
na only kpomo and plantain we dey see here and dem no even suppose dey for this maths

3 Likes

Re: Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same by Crixxx: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Rotten ewedu and shawarma is also the same

1 Like

Re: Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same by Mariangeles(f): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
superCleanworks:
where the beans
na only kpomo and plantain we dey see here and dem no even suppose dey for this maths

I swear, them don bastardise ewa agoyin! Oloun!
Especially all these food vendors wey don full everywhere.

On a norms, to enjoy ewa agoyin no suppose pass with bread or yam, patapata dodo, but nowadays, na orisirisi you go see on top.

The one wey dey vex me pass na that eja kika own wey go come kill the original aroma!
Like WTF! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
superCleanworks:
where the beans
ROFLMAO
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ewa agoyin and pizza are the same? Not any of the pizza I have tasted. undecided

Maybe if Op had instead compared Ewa agoyin on bread with tacos, I go fit understand. undecided
Re: Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same by Mariangeles(f): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Ewa agoyin and pizza are the same? Not any of the pizza I have tasted. undecided

Maybe if Op had instead compared Ewa agoyin on bread with tacos, I go fit understand. undecided

Me gan, I no get the comparison. undecided

Have you ever had tortillas with black beans like the Mexicans?
Re: Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:
Me gan, I no get the comparison. undecided

Have you ever had tortillas with black beans like the Mexicans?
Yes, it is kinda like having tacos except you use hard tortilla shells instead. The fillings are typically the same. undecided
Re: Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same by Mariangeles(f): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yes, it is kinda like having tacos except you use hard tortilla shells instead. The fillings are typically the same. undecided

OK.

I think I might like Mexican cuisines.
Re: Why Ewa Aganyi & Pizza Is The Same by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:
OK.
I think I might like Mexican cuisines.
I prefer Asian cuisines myself. To me there seems to be a lot more variety there than with Mexican stuff which seems heavy on carbs - some of those things used to give me heartburn. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Gari Flakes - Crunchy Garri Ijebu Flour.. / Nigerian Goatmeat Pepper Soup | Easy Guide. / #flashbackquestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.