Stats: 3,162,088 members, 7,849,407 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares (2681 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Mazisimonekpa(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
This evening we will be addressing the Coalition of Northern Group and linking their position to prove a collapsed and disintegrated Nigeria. We have successfully dissolved Nigeria politically, there will be no election in 2023, not in Biafraland.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1513836231385362432

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
OK
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Malory: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
I can bet my left sided buttock that this Simon Ekpa is on the payroll of Tinubu. Tinubu is using this fool to ensure that Igbos loose out on the presidency. We can provide evidence if needed. Tinubu is the one using Ekpa to divide Igbos

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by yemmight(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Only in the East. Who dey loose?

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo 2023 is a goal.

Igbos turn Never reach.

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by LegendHero(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shukwu Abiamo bless this Simon Eba, he is god sent. I have no doubt in my mind that he will achieve this feat coz he’s currently showing Soludo shege right there from Finland.

This time around, this his no lefelendum no erection will mean the turnout of votes in the SE will be less than 5%. I’m sure Ebonyi will record massive turnout which means we will give Umahi Minister for work come 2023.

Obi Pandora in big trouble. Even his VP with Atiku will now be shaky coz Atiku should have understood by now that 5% votes won’t help him win elections.

Wike the wicked, the ball is in your court.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Who's Simon Ekpa ?
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
na so dem dey talk am since
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Not possible for now this we igbos will speak against it very strongly

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by khalidibnwhalid: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na today?
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by LeoDeKing: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Shukwu Abiamo bless this Simon Eba, he is god sent. I have no doubt in my mind that he will achieve this feat coz he’s currently showing Soludo shege right there from Finland.

This time around, this his no lefelendum no erection will mean the turnout of votes in the SE will be less than 5%. I’m sure Ebonyi will record massive turnout which means we will give Umahi Minister for work come 2023.

Obi Pandora in big trouble. Even his VP with Atiku will now be shaky coz Atiku should have understood by now that 5% votes won’t help him win elections.

A very good read.

You are a wise man. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by helinues: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Meth addicts have spoken

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by helinues: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
I can bet my left sided buttock that this Simon Ekpa is on the payroll of Tinubu. Tinubu is using this fool to ensure that Igbos loose out on the presidency. We can provide evidence if needed. Tinubu is the one using Ekpa to divide Igbos

Continue blaming Tinubu for all the lives woes.

He must be the one responsible for the war in Ukraine as well.

Eish

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Malory: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

Continue blaming Tinubu for all the lives woes.

He must be the one responsible for the war in Ukraine as well.

Eish
Oga Tinubu is the one behind all that is happening in the east. That man is just too desperate and can do anything just to be president
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Emergingnation3(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:
Meth addicts have spoken
LegendHero:

Hypocritical Afonja Muslims.

Where were you guys when Yoruba Nation agitators leaders made that same statement.. grin

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by helinues: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
Oga Tinubu is the one behind all that is happening in the east. That man is just too desperate and can do anything just to be president

So no be Fulani or DSS again?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by GooodHardDick: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why haven't the FG arrested this idiot? angry

This mad man is constituting nuisance everywhere! In a sane country, this idiot would have longed been arrested and thrown in jail
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
so Tulumbu is powerful than all ibo men dead or alive?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Ladyjenn(f): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
If you are seeing this,please I'm asking for your assistance to support me with 10k.I'm in need.
If you can assist me please do so with any amount you can give,I pray you never find yourself in such situation like I'm now and God to always provide for you.
Thanks and Godbless you.
Jennifer Nduka
Wema Bank PLC

Please if you donate to quote me so that I can appreciate you,may you never lack.
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Malory: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Shatap
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by helinues: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:

According to the guy, Yes

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

he is ibo

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by helinues: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Why haven't the FG arrested this idiot? angry

This mad man is constituting nuisance everywhere! In a sane country, this idiot would have longed been arrested and thrown in jail

Toh, If Simeon Ekpa abi na Kulikuli is a mad man, then what would you call Nnamdi Kanu? Cos Simeon is one of his disciples and still dey learn from Kanu's past reckless utterances self

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Malory: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

Expect the canceller soon
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by helinues: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
Expect the canceller soon

See this one, should I take that as a threat?

Tell the coward guy to switch to the cancellation monikers, highest na 1 hour before him go crawl back to his shell

Rabbish

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Malory: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

See this one, should I take that as a threat?

Tell the coward guy to switch to the cancellation monikers, highest na 1 hour before him go crawl back to his she'll

Rabbish
Alright. Wotowoto is coming soon
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by helinues: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
Alright. Wotowoto is coming soon

NL'S take a look at this guy very well, see the way he shifted from the entire topic and be talking about one inconsequential guy who has been wasting his time and efforts in cancelling comments on NL.

Meaning this guy is part of those who do not want NL to progress by supporting the miscreant canceller.

Na one by one we go expose una

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Malory:
[b]I can bet my left sided buttock [/b]that this Simon Ekpa is on the payroll of Tinubu. Tinubu is using this fool to ensure that Igbos loose out on the presidency. We can provide evidence if needed. Tinubu is the one using Ekpa to divide Igbos

Your left buttock is as worthless as can be. Why not bet with your balls. You mean to say even before becoming the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Tinubu already has control of the entire Igbos? You mean Igbos are this weak?

Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Malory: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

NL'S take a look at this guy very well, see the way he shifted from the entire topic and be talking about one inconsequential guy who has been wasting his time and efforts in cancelling comments on NL.

Meaning this guy is part of those who do not want NL to progress by supporting the miscreant canceller.

Na one by one we go expose una
Heli if you talk too much I'll stop my beautiful sister Achalugo from seeing you. I know you love her so much and besides you haven't bought any reasonable thing for her apart from that old and worn out handbag. Be careful
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Malory: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Blablamalala:

Your left buttock is as worthless as can be. Why not bet with your balls. You mean to say even before becoming the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Tinubu already has control of the entire Igbos? You mean Igbos are this weak?
Shatap
Re: There Will Be No Election In Nigeria in 2023 IPOB Declares by Malory: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

This guy is deliberately derailing this thread

Rule 1
My sister will stop seeing you from now onward

Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu / JUST IN: Drama As Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider At 85, Picks Passengers [PHOTOS] / Simon Ekpa Biafra Map..ijaws Don't Want To Fight Igbos.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56