Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric (661 Views)

Appointments: You Are Favouring Yorubas, Christians, MURIC Knocks Tinubu / ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by AirFireEarthH20: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Excerpt from the press release by Director of MURIC Prof. Ishaq Akintola:

"Osinbajo’s declaration presupposes that Yoruba Christians are born to rule. It gives the provocative impression that Yoruba Muslims are ‘children of slaves’ (a la Ishmael and Isaac storyline) who should never taste power. As we have argued in earlier press statements, all the four Yorubas who have been in Aso Rock were Christians: Olusegun Obasanjo, Earnest Shonekan, Oladipo Diya and the incumbent vice president Yemi Osinbajo.

The Yoruba people and the political parties should also consider another interesting angle in this matter, namely, the preponderance of Ogun State indigenes among those Yorubas who have been in Aso Rock. All four are from one state (Ogun State). Three were from Abeokuta to be precise. Osinbajo is from Ikenne. Why must all Yoruba rulers of Nigeria come from Ogun State alone? What happened to spread? What happened to balancing? Where is inclusivity in the monopoly of leadership by one state?"

*Almost all Yorubas that have held, attempted to hold or still holding either first or second in command position in Nigeria are from Ogun State.

https://www.muricnigeria.com/osinbajos-declaration-is-rccgisation-of-the-polity-muric/

1 Like

Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by AirFireEarthH20: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin

Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by Truthisunique2: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin Average Yoruba Muslim is slave to sokoto

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by Conrod: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmm,...real interesting yoruba story,especially the neo- slavery part.
Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by id911(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
I just hope there's no Awolowo Vs Akintola part 2 because those in power that don't even want power back to the South will be so happy. They'd clandestinely connive with their Northern brothers in the Army to take over power. It's a win-win for them.

1 Like

Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by Dankovich1: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ogun State has been a key state in south west for producing not only top leaders but also super stars and billionaires.

But the present Ogun now take more pleasure in fraudulent activities, ritualism and skull minning.
I still see a better OGUN state if a good number of them stop their evil acts.

3 Likes

Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by helinues: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
MURIC is a one man Mopol organisation.

Prof Akintola's personal opinion which hold no water.

Next
Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by helinues: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
id911:
I just hope there's no Awolowo Vs Akintola part 2 because those in power that don't even want power back to the South will be so happy. They'd clandestinely connive with their Northern brothers in the Army to take over power. It's a win-win for them.

You would continue to hope till Jesus comes if that's your expectations.

We have learned from the past
Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by id911(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
helinues:

You would continue to hope till Jesus comes if that's your expectations.

We have learned from the past

No, not my expectations. I don't wish it. Only just saying what the end result might be.
Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by WATCHOVER(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
I would suggest it time Department of State Service, and Nigeria Police Force, our defense team caution this man, his statement can burn this Nation, how can a public figure talk like this

1 Like

Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by Cubalabloo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
The same way northerners are slaves to the rest of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by DitariDisciple2: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Even Awolowo is from Ogun state, but don't forget that Tinubu is from Iragbiji Osun state and is not only claiming Lagos but has turned Lagos into his conquered territory.

How can we make someone who cannot be truthful with even where he comes from become our President again after we allowed that nonsense with Buhari from Niger Republic.
Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by oz4real83(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Enemy from within. A clear case of hand of Esau, voice of Jacob.
Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by swagana: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Somebody who denied his town,mother and father and claim state can't be trusted to rule Nigeria.
Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by SirBlack999(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
I can attest to that. My Yoruba Muslim friend has been wailing since yesterday after osibanjo declaration.

I had to buy that niggaa ewedu and that green stuff to cool his temper. Sad times ahead embarassed cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by ProudImolite: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dankovich1:
Ogun State has been a key state in south west for producing not only top leaders but also super stars and billionaires.

But the present Ogun now take more pleasure in fraudulent activities, ritualism and skull minning.
I still see a better OGUN state if a good number of them stop their evil acts.
Skull mining is the signature affair if people of that region. It is not just peculiar to ogun people alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by gabolak(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
id911:

This is a very interesting angle to the permutations
Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by foryourmindlol: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Yoruba vs Yoruba fight
Ife vs modake
Awolowo vs Akintola
Yoruba Muslim vs Yoruba Christian

They are not united yet begging for One Nigeria yoonity and presidency.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Other SW States Are Slaves To Ogun State And Christians - Muric by kimjongJezebel: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
id911:

I don't think so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Dollar Inflation Badly Affecting Nigerians: Jack Dorsey / Don't Blame Osinbajo For Govt Inadequacies, He Has No Executive Powers- Ex-cbn G / Saint Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.