Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway (33862 Views)

New York City Passes Bill Outlawing Discrimination Against Fat People / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg ‘in Assassination Attempt’ / China Flood: Commuters Trapped In Subway Train (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
I thought such things don’t happen in USA where all Nigerian think it’s heaven with no sin
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Harshweather(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is the act of terrorism, how in god's name a person will just wake up and start shooting at people ? It's a plan act and should be taken seriously. Rip to the dead
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by UncommonLogic: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

What happens in Nigeria cannot be compared to the US or any where else..
Nigeria is the only place terrorist are released in the name of repentant..
Nigeria is the only place fulani rapist and killers are not sent to court becos they surrendered...
They even join army....

Misfortune happens everywhere...but Nigeria is the only place our leaders like lai mohammed justifies it as normal becos it happens elsewhere.. every week for the last 2years...there has been fulani killings
It's obvious that you have never left your village. Many crazy things have happened and are happening around the world.
Even the us have many time negotiated with terrorist in the past. Every situation is different hence you can't day because it's not done somewhere hen8it can't be done here too.
BTW most of you complaining about amnesty for repentant Bokoharam members, have no problem with govt releasing and negotiating with Kanu.
What a bunch of HYPOCRITES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Allisgud: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
And their police swing into action immediately
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by john633(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lai Muhammed will be happy now
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
greatiyk4u:
So things like this also happen in sane country

Abi na

Bandits should carry go jare

Even the great Amelika have their own
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by advanceDNA: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
UncommonLogic:

It's obvious that you have never left your village. Many crazy things have happened and are happening around the world.
Even the us have many time negotiated with terrorist in the past. Every situation is different hence you can't day because it's not done somewhere hen8it can't be done here too.
BTW most of you complaining about amnesty for repentant Bokoharam members, have no problem with govt releasing and negotiating with Kanu.
What a bunch of HYPOCRITES.

U reasoning is very weird.....you are talking me and you are generalizing me with people sympathetic with Kanu...
what makes you think I want kanu released??

U are no different from lai mohammed.. always looking for justification for bad thins instead of you to call your government out for wrong doings....

USA have negotiated with terrorists in the past..?? What’s my business with USA...
Nigerians are dying....u are justifying it with the actions of another country many years ago..

U are the hypocrite here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Golan007:

Yeah.

Any other killer can be tolerated.

Well, you have to admit headslammers are causing havoc everywhere. Just look up north for example
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Golan007: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Well, you have to admit headslammers are causing havoc everywhere. Just look up north for example

But in US most of the killers are not "head slammers".

In 2020, over 45 thousand people were killed by gun violence in the US. We can both agree most of the killers weren't "head slammers".

The question is, why doesn't this evoke the opprobrium you are presently exuding?

3 Likes

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Shimran(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

And Dubai abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Heavensent01(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
the Newyork police arrested the man that shot 13 people at subway, he's suffering of mental illness and have been transfered to the psychiatric for mental evaluation

let it happen in another country, the terrorist that shot five people dead had been arrested and place under a watchlist

insecure crack head country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Shimran(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
Passionate888:
Make e no be one of those Islamabad people o angry angry angry

They should continue to kill themselves so far they aren't Muslim. I wish them so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Eriokanmi: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
UncommonLogic:
Here now..in NY state but far from the chaos.
Hope all is well with the victims.
Abeg oo. Make una stay safe. I don't always like NYC. Its too congested with lots of mentally derailed beings. Jamaica area is even worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Definitely guns in the hands of more people will lead to more incidences, the only thing keeping America alive is the strong law, security and enforcement system...as well as harsh punishment for crimes.

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Goalnaldo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
in Nigeria it's banditry, kidnapping and terrorism. In US its mass shootings. No where is safe oh. Just pray for God's continuous guidance.

1 Like

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by techWriter3: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Here now
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by omenkaLives(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realestt:
all these will be resolved , not like our Shithole where assailants get away with crimes
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
This is the stupidest comment I've ever read.

Sounds like a degenerate slave to redheads. Your business is the shithole you talk about and not Nigeria.

You run a business, desire to grow in it, possibly resident in Nigeria, and need Nigerians as customers to grow, yet you open your shithole to spill this crap.

You no get sense at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by cl0r0x: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
One question, was the attacker shouting any phrases while comiting the murders?
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Golan007:

But in US most of the killers are not "head slammers".

In 2020, over 45 thousand people were killed by gun violence in the US. We can both agree most of the killers weren't "head slammers".

The question is, why doesn't this evoke the opprobrium you are presently exuding?

Well, most of the other ones is by people who may be battling mental issues while head slammers are simply carrying out murders and destruction in defense of their Allah. You see the difference?
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by tit(f): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fulani in New York
Ooo ho
Am an alien
Re: Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway by UncommonLogic: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

U reasoning is very weird.....you are talking me and you are generalizing me with people sympathetic with Kanu...
what makes you think I want kanu released??

U are no different from lai mohammed.. always looking for justification for bad thins instead of you to call your government out for wrong doings....

USA have negotiated with terrorists in the past..?? What’s my business with USA...
Nigerians are dying....u are justifying it with the actions of another country many years ago..

U are the hypocrite here

What happens in Nigeria cannot be compared to the US or any where else..
You posted this above statement.
First, you brought the USA into the conversation then turn around and say what concerns you with USA.
Secondly, you might not be one of them but my statement is very true, I have read many on here even in the Nigerian press complaining about amnesty for repentant Bokoharam members but at the same time advocating and calling for the government to release and negotiate with Kanu.
Pls get your shit right before arguing blindly.
BYE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Nayib Bukele Takes A Selfie At 74th UNGA / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / US, UK Will Not Recognise Catalonia Indepen....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.