Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic (82205 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Why I Refused To Marry Rita Dominic — Jim Iyke / Why I Don't Want To Marry- Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Aaay: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
After running a train on many
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by eguarojeona: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:
Beautiful Nollywood diva, Rita Dominic is finally hooked, pregnant and done her bridal shower. But who is the man that wowed her and swept her off her feet?

Mr. Fidelis Anosike is a young Nigerian entrepreneur, Publisher, and Founder of the Folio Media Group, publishers of the Daily Times and October 1 Publications and organizer of the Miss NIgeria beauty pageant.

There is a man for every woman.
And believe or not, marriage has no time table.
It is not when you marry that matters, but if you will be happily married.
Marriage that wont last.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by BRATISLAVA: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Farfalla:

Gbam!

That's the mentality of most Nigerian guys. They bash the kind of women they can NEVER have. Not even in their dreams. They bash Genevieve, Nengi, Ini Edo for no reason at all. Just out of pure envy.

Even on this forum, it's also the reason they keep bullying a certain popular female member. They will follow her everywhere just to troll her. Good thing about her, she's so self-assured they never succeed. grin

Simple "Happy Married Life" to Rita these frustrated mammals won't say. They just want to bash her and the "simp" that chose her. They've even foreseen how "difficult" her delivery will be, and the likelihood of her baby being born "unhealthy". Mtcheew!

LMAO.

Thanks for this. Funny.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by BRATISLAVA: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
eguarojeona:
Marriage that wont last.

Which one are you: calendar or watch?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by 9jaRealist: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
There is no special somebody for anyone. It boils down to individual decision to stay. There is also no sure path to happy marriage. Waiting until you're in your 40s to marry guarantees nothing. The most important thing is to have money so the relationship doesn't suffer financial stress, the rest boils down to commitment.

Neither does rushing into early marriage…
Nigerians, just let folks marry whenever it happens for them and just wish them good tidings.
>

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Magnoliaa(f): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:
Beautiful Nollywood diva, Rita Dominic is finally hooked, pregnant and done her bridal shower. But who is the man that wowed her and swept her off her feet?

Mr. Fidelis Anosike is a young Nigerian entrepreneur, Publisher, and Founder of the Folio Media Group, publishers of the Daily Times and October 1 Publications and organizer of the Miss NIgeria beauty pageant.

There is a man for every woman.
And believe or not, marriage has no time table.
It is not when you marry that matters, but if you will be happily married.

It's the fact that it's you posting this for me. undecided

And I so wish a number of women aren't falling over themselves already that a guy is posting this?

You've always reeked of benevolent sexism and that you're coming here to post this further resolve that belief about you for me.

E pele. You wan make everyone see say you're what... enlightened or open-minded or liberal enough that you're posting Rita Dominic. Disguising as if you're pro-woman somehow.

Only a "brave" man? Is she some tasking or difficult or warring kind of woman that requires a special kind of love? You topic ended up setting her up as some 'abnormality', against the backdrop of the fact that she's well into her forties as everyone knows. It only managed to negatively highlight the stereotype about older unmarried ladies for me. I don't know about others.

She 'found love is she found love' and should be celebrated with and the fact of who is she overlooked. Why use some kind of adjective to describe her fiancé?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Magnoliaa(f): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
IamV:
The caption got me thinking when marrying a woman over 40years old becomes a show of bravery.
They keep misappropriating words just to suit their narrative.

Surprise, surprise, I wonder together with you as well.

He is one of you o - the OP. Just on a different divide and I find the topic highly offensive. So who are the "they", biko?

grin Yes, I am looking for trouble, so come blazing at me with a clapback, you hear? I have prepared and done rituals down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Magnoliaa(f): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
yuping:
undecided see bitterness from the male folks on Nairaland abeg make Una dey congratulate person, he no easy. Congratulations Rita don't let this man down.

Oho. Shey you can see for yourself bayi? Na so dem dey practice their witchcraft everywhere for the forum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by adedayoa2(f): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
house10s2:
she don finally marry get belle.
now nah the age she wan born b d problem, I swear u blacks are cursed n pest.

they can never please u witches.
instead of to b happy n pray for her union u blacks witches are laughing @ her, are u better than her? if nah oyinbo person now u will say nah there way n praise them, but just look @ what u all are saying about ur fellow black.

no wonder Nigeria is dying, spit.
You dey mind them, them say make she go marry, now na 'borning' be their problem.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Fabulous47(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Ohhh yuzedo!!!!! Like play like play someborri took your Rita away. How is your banana Iceland mansion? embarassed

Any news about that comrade? Chai Nairalander of those days!!
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by IamV: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Surprise, surprise, I wonder together with you as well.

He is one of you o - the OP. Just on a different divide and I find the topic highly offensive. So who are the "they", biko?

grin Yes, I am looking for trouble, so come blazing at me with a clapback, you hear? I have prepared and done rituals down.

Sorry,I don't engage in pointless back & forth with "Unburnable witch(es)" !.
Have a lovely day.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by JayPeeOham: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
Finally, special somboris too many. Sometimes, 2 dey enter person life at once. grin

E fit be 3 sef so that all of them go take their respective positions like:

1. Special
2. More Special
3. Most Special
grin grin grin
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by SocialJustice: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
JayPeeOham:

E fit be 3 sef so that all of them go take their respective positions like:

1. Special
2. More Special
3. Most Special
grin grin grin
grin grin grin Your head dey the real living.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Magnoliaa(f): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
IamV:
Sorry,I don't engage in pointless back & forth with "Unburnable witch(es)" !.

A wise decision. wink

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by SeunNotOwner: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
Do you mind explaining further?

Not to be confused with 1 to 1 match,
but just like
=> 2 can divide all even numbers without remainder and the same 2 can be added to other even numbers to still gives us another even number. But the moment we add 2 to an odd number we start have odd numbers as results. So a single 2 can fit into a lot of even cases

We human beings have certain characteristics and behaviors that match one anothers and certain level of tolerance and endurance to others negative output.

If a couple can somehow fitted into the above without causing bad or unresolvable conflict between a couple, that is a perfect match.

A perfectly match couple is not a follow come case but can be developed or cultivated before saying I DO. A well developed or Cultivated match in a balanced scale will cause both party to rip the benefit.

For example, the late gospel musicians osinachi was a well developed and cultivated half but her second half was broken, poorly developed half that causes problems for the two.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by SocialJustice: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Not to be confused with 1 to 1 match,
but just like
=> 2 can divide all even numbers without remainder and the same 2 can be added to other even numbers to still gives us another even number. But the moment we add 2 to an odd number we start have odd numbers as results. So a single 2 can fit into a lot of even cases

We human beings have certain characteristics and behaviors that match one anothers and certain level of tolerance and endurance to others negative output.

If a couple can somehow fitted into the above without causing bad or unresolvable conflict between a couple, that is a perfect match.

A perfectly match couple is not a follow come case but can be developed or cultivated before saying I DO. A well developed or Cultivated match in a balanced scale will cause both party to rip the benefit.

For example, the late gospel musicians osinachi was a well developed and cultivated half but her second half was broken, poorly developed half that causes problems for the two.
All you have said boils down to commitment. Choosing to stay and build no matter what or withdrawing your commitment if it is being abused. There are those who show commitment to an abusive relationship too.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by JayPeeOham: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
grin grin grin Your head dey the real living.

grin grin

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by JOemmy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
What is this writer trying to insinuate what about nigerian young men in their twenties and thirties who are married white old rich women? Rita is not even that old.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by EndRape2(f): 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Idiot, the over ripe apple got married to a man that is more important than all the men in your family village and Community,

.the mumu mindset of the men in your lineage is what is keeping you till date in poverty

quote author=godofuck231 post=111887120]Over ripe apple or just simply rotten [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by EndRape2(f): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mumu man, every sucess woman is olosho

Are you not a fool like this ?

uote author=Kizzygentle post=111902006]But for a truth I always imagine how this guys that marry this older ladies especially the public figures do this.. This celebrities at their prime are top oloshoes that's why they don't marry when they are suppose to.. I mean it's ridiculous how a vibrant and very successful oriented man like this will settle with such.. Well it's a good thing to settle regardless of whoever u settle with, who am I to say less.. I wish them the best in their marital union. May God bless us with our own ribs.. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Onyedikachi323(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
44 Don't Disturb me I want to think.....
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Shevchenkko: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Most people derive joy in judging the lifestyle of people doing better than themselves. If this is not witchcraft, then I wonder what it is.
This is the major problem with Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by godofuck231: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2022
EndRape2:
Idiot, the over ripe apple got married to a man that is more important than all the men in your family village and Community,

.the mumu mindset of the men in your lineage is what is keeping you till date in poverty

quote author=godofuck231 post=111887120]Over ripe apple or just simply rotten
really , I had no idea a used tea bag costs a fortune
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Kwinesther: 6:03am On Apr 14, 2022
zinaunreal:
I can't abeg. Why should I be brave when women are useless
Your mother being the most useless among them.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by aswani(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2022
I am really happy for Rita Dominic. You never see or hear her involved in any drama.

She just quietly does her own thing, away from social media, mixing with the right kind of people.

I really hope she stays classy and I pray all the social media agberos, both male and female, learn from her.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by SeunNotOwner: 7:12am On Apr 14, 2022
SocialJustice:
All you have said boils down to commitment. Choosing to stay and build no matter what or withdrawing your commitment if it is being abused. There are those who show commitment to an abusive relationship too.

Marriage is meant to be enjoyed, and not endured. If we have this mindset, this should guide us in choosing spouse or a partner who is not under a facade.

Every abusive marriage start with a sign during courtship but many felt loving is more important than making a hard decision quitting.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by SocialJustice: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Marriage is meant to be enjoyed, and not endured. If we have this mindset, this should guide us in choosing spouse or a partner who is not under a facade.

Every abusive marriage start with a sign during courtship but many felt loving is more important than making a hard decision quitting.

OK sir.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by SeunNotOwner: 8:01am On Apr 14, 2022
SocialJustice:
OK sir.
If you can get and read these to pair of Book
=> The Ideal Husband
=> The Ideal Wife
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by zinaunreal(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Kwinesther:
Your mother being the most useless among them.

Your stinking punnani dia.... baboon
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by zinaunreal(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2022
aswani:
I am really happy for Rita Dominic. You never see or hear her involved in any drama.

She just quietly does her own thing, away from social media, mixing with the right kind of people.

I really hope she stays classy and I pray all the social media agberos, both male and female, learn from her.

Your stinking punnani dia.. ugly vulture grin grin
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by IbileIfe: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2022
eguarojeona:
Marriage that wont last.
Omotola is still happily married.
Stephanie is still happily married.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Kizzygentle: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2022
EndRape2:
Mumu man, every sucess woman is olosho

Are you not a fool like this ?
Feeling guilty because that's how u hustle too.... Truth is always bitter. It really hit you hard. Sorry dear. U would be fine last last.

uote author=Kizzygentle post=111902006]But for a truth I always imagine how this guys that marry this older ladies especially the public figures do this.. This celebrities at their prime are top oloshoes that's why they don't marry when they are suppose to.. I mean it's ridiculous how a vibrant and very successful oriented man like this will settle with such.. Well it's a good thing to settle regardless of whoever u settle with, who am I to say less.. I wish them the best in their marital union. May God bless us with our own ribs..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real) / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.