Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic (82207 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Why I Refused To Marry Rita Dominic — Jim Iyke / Why I Don't Want To Marry- Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by LaSenior: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
;D2
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by SIMONEKPA7: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
HML RITA. ONE OF THE REALEST. SHE TOOK HER TIME BEFORE TYING THE NUT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY A PEACEFUL MARRIAGE BLISS.

6 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Baawaa(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Every woman need a brave man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Quaddafi29: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:
I'm still trying to calculate all the complications involved with pregnancy at 40

What a miracle to be pregnant at 48!!! Wow. I hope it's for real. Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by doshiyad1: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:

47 actually, it seems too risky

What is risky about?? go and ask sinach

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Johel(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:
Beautiful Nollywood diva, Rita Dominic is finally hooked, pregnant and done her bridal shower. But who is the man that wowed her and swept her off her feet?

Mr. Fidelis Anosike is a young Nigerian entrepreneur, Publisher, and Founder of the Folio Media Group, publishers of the Daily Times and October 1 Publications and organizer of the Miss NIgeria beauty pageant.

There is a man for every woman.
And believe or not, marriage has no time table.
It is not when you marry that matters, but if you will be happily married.

U are funny sha.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by obedience4(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Enjoy your marriage..
I see many so called alpha nairaland male calling him simp, grin na your marriage abi na your bravery??
Many of the redpillers will willing marry there mothers mate just for Money..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by OlawaleBammie: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:

47 actually, it seems too risky

Aaaahhhhh, she never enter menupus soo??

That man is strong trutru grin

The man go don born before jo, no fresh man will marry mama at 50
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2022
We drink alcohol to get drunk,we smoke weed to get high,

Why DafuQ would someone bring up his/her private life public,and not expect the missiles been thrown. undecided

Person go just wake up in the morning,login Nairaland come dey vex untop another person comment wey no concern am, oya drink sniper na. grin grin
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Princedapace(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2022
SocialJustice:
There is no special somebody for anyone. It boils down to individual decision to stay. There is also no sure path to happy marriage. Waiting until you're in your 40s to marry guarantees nothing. The most important thing is to have money so the relationship doesn't suffer financial stress, the rest boils down to commitment.

Correct talk

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Camelot65: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2022
"Only a brave man can marry her". What's that supposed to mean? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by doshiyad1: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2022
ikemesit4477:
if she is wise! she shouldn't wait for natural conception, ivf asap! Time is ruining out!

Go through the post again you will have more clarity. undecided undecided tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by obailala(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2022
ikemesit4477:
if she is wise! she shouldn't wait for natural conception, ivf asap! Time is ruining out!
She's already heavy.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by ufotty2001: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2022
ikemesit4477:
I have a girlfriend above 40+.. what is the chance of her getting pregnant
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Igbofam: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:
Beautiful Nollywood diva, Rita Dominic is finally hooked, pregnant and done her bridal shower. But who is the man that wowed her and swept her off her feet?

Mr. Fidelis Anosike is a young Nigerian entrepreneur, Publisher, and Founder of the Folio Media Group, publishers of the Daily Times and October 1 Publications and organizer of the Miss NIgeria beauty pageant.

I know Rita personally right down to her house in VGC before she relocated to Abuja to stay with her fiance.

She is a lovable, simple, mind your business kind of person. She didn't need a strong man to sweep her off her feet because this is not her first relationship.

I know all the guys she has dated. Just that none of them were serious enough to go all the way like this guy.

7 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by jclassiq(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2022
ikemesit4477:
She is pregnant
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by gulfer: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2022
The guy doesn't look happy to me in all the pictures I have seen of them except you tell me that is his constant mien. The pictures are those of someone trying to convince himself that he is doing the right thingy or busy with introspection undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Arisenews2: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Congratulations to them!
See top 12 Unbelievable, shocking and Bizzare Miracles ever performed by modern pastors. Are these REAL OR FAKE watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFly9l-csh4
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by OGraffix(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2022
ikemesit4477:

Are u God... Nd who told you she can't conceive successful?... Una go just dey yarn anyhow talk undecided

6 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by blingxx(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Another will Smith loading grin
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by hopexter(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2022
joe54:
Or a SIMP

He might be a simple and loving guy but not a simp.

3 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by wolesmile(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2022
She is far older than this guy I am seeing here. I pray she doesn't come with stories that touch later sha.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by doshiyad1: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

Most people derive joy in judging the lifestyle of people doing better than themselves. If that is not witchcraft, then I wonder what it is.

Correct! don't give witch-crafting a baptismal name. It is witch-crafting nothing more nothing less.
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by lendahand(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2022
Senomii:
I'm still trying to calculate all the complications involved with pregnancy at 40
villain

2 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Ventura1: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2022
She's beautiful, I'm happy for Rita!
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Igbofam: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2022
gulfer:
The guy doesn't look happy to me in all the pictures I have seen of them except you tell me that is his constant mien. The pictures are those of someone trying to convince himself that he is doing the right thingy or busy with introspection undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The guy is overjoyed. He found his perfect woman in her and she found her perfect man in him.
He is as introverted as she is and they both like it that way

3 Likes

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Divinehenrich(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2022
I agree with in toto.
SocialJustice:
There is no special somebody for anyone. It boils down to individual decision to stay. There is also no sure path to happy marriage. Waiting until you're in your 40s to marry guarantees nothing. The most important thing is to have money so the relationship doesn't suffer financial stress, the rest boils down to commitment.

1 Like

Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by TheWolfen(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2022
Good to hear.
smiley
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by Kobicove(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2022
IbileIfe:

How can you be referring to a guy who is over 50 as a "young Nigerian"?
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by israelmao(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Overrated
Re: Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic by tunwumi: 9:02am On Apr 13, 2022
This is part one of the movie "hookers got hooked". We will wait for the part two of "he's irresponsible", "I am married to myself “," pay your child's bills" etc.

Lmao nollywood!

IbileIfe:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Attension ! Terry G New Illuminati Pictures (real) / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.