Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,128 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) (55617 Views)

Man Slaughters His 14-year-old Brother For Money Ritual In Kwara (Photos) / Man Caught With Lady's Pants, Bra, Pads & Slippers In Kwara (Photos) / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Deltatoto: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by iyke2frankeze: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
Descendants of a fallen demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by derecho(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Forget the bolded. Some mothers belong to evil associations and can conspire with a younger member to marry their son. If the son is blind spiritually, that's the easiest way to finish him.
Not all women that birth babies are good mothers o.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Women....

Before I marry anywoman

I will rent and apartment for both my wife and mother to live together first for nine months...
They will live together and get used to each other ...become friends...then they will always gang up against me...
When your mother and wife are friends then nothing on planet earth can hurt you

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Way4orward: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Which kind write up be this?
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by juman(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
No.
I dont believe her narration.
Just a rumour.
Mother inlaw wouldnt do that.

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by baby124: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
If you have MAD parents, please let the person you are with know shocked

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by OVB123: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kdon2:

Ilorin! Those people are very close to hell fire I swear. Very deadly people!
I have heard so many things about them, please tell me what you know about illori people?
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by chiol: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

When a jealous feminist finally have a daughter in law... They turn monster

Lol, I hardly hear of father inlaw having issues with daughter inlaw. It's always mother inlaw VS daughter inlaw. The future is really female

2 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Women....

Before I marry anywoman

I will rent and apartment for both my wife and mother to live together first for nine months...
They will live together and get used to each other ...become friends...then they will always gang up against me...
When your mother and wife are friends then nothing on planet earth can hurt you
small boy talk

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by derecho(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na only the wife dey die for marriage?
Mayng01:
If husband does not kill with domestic violence, mother in-law go end life. Nawa o
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Mooh247: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
chiol:

Lol, I hardly hear of father inlaw having issues with daughter inlaw. It's always mother inlaw VS daughter inlaw. The future is really female

smiley Women supporting women.. lol

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Promoter2: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
A lot of marriage and family bad stories in the news these days ... God help us

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by ExcelDBM: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
The Future is what......

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
There yoruba miscreant Muslims male and females will not rest until they have mined all the skulls of their people over there.. Rip beautiful woman..

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Hallabee1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Aje..

people come and go...just like my bottle wey don finish....Please give me my mokite
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Mudex1120(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nawa oo Dis naija person no dey ever hear good news RIP
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Rexymania(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
No where in the write up indicted that the mother in-law poisoned her. Story is so shallow
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by femiasaolu2014: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Women supporting women eh?
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by derecho(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
They only had an introduction.

If the story is true,
You don born two children in a marriage that he hasn't even contracted?
Who knows her relationship with the woman sef.Maybe na the mother-in-law dey cook, do the chores, while she goes about slaying and complaining how she's not accepted.

Too bad she's gone but many girls lack proper upbringing. No principle... No boundaries...
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by haslaw(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Even though I am not exonorating the other in law,I failed to see any proof of poison in the write up.
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by YorubaIsCursed1: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Just imagine.

Yoruba women self angry cry

2 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
As long as poison is concerned, yoruba must be involved grin

Why will reason in this manner
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by friendl: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is just pure wickedness ,....such a lovely lady
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by ignis: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kdon2:

Ilorin! Those people are very close to hell fire I swear. Very deadly people!
..I swear
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by GUNITGuy: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Don't marry a woman who won't respect your mother ......... To avoid story that touch ......
Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Abdulquadri01: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Well, this headline here is so misleading and far from the truth. Yetunde wasn't poisoned. She ended her own life herself. Her two daughters are hale and healthy.

3 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Abdulquadri01: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2022

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by Erickymania: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is not the real situation of what happened. The young lady actually took sniper by herself. The person from whom she bought the sniper even came to pay them condolences, and expressed surprise that she bought the sniper to take her life

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law Poisons Her Son’s Wife, Balogun Yetunde To Death In Kwara (photos) by IbomFinest: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/mother-in-law-poisons-her-sons-wife-balogun-yetunde-to-dath-in-kwara-photos/
Abeg who remember that rape-girl wer de hate men and his father... Make she come o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) / Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.