Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins (25487 Views)

Presidential Ticket: Okowa Didn’t Betray Anyone – Spokesman / Shehu Sani To Wike: Southern Governors Didn’t Betray You / Osinbajo Didn’t Just Teach Leadership, He Lives It – RCCG Leadership Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by virginchaser(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2022
Umph!
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by lagosrd: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2022
magnetic20:
Tinubu did same to NADECO and has no moral alacrity to talk about betrayal. Beside, greediness is Tinubu's greatest problem.

Bros why you dey vex like this. Me AEF wet support you confuse . wet in concern alacrity with betrayal now.Niko small small
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Naughtysex: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Mickykarim:
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE Tinubu BETRAYED?

IF THE VP IS PRIVY TO THE MUCH TOUTED AGREEMENT, HE IS A TRAITOR. THERE ARE NO TWO NAMES FOR IT.

This self-style ministers should keep out of politics for the good of it.
If you don't know people who Tinubu betrayed, then you leave me with no choice but to believe that you just started following politics yesterday

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by okefranci: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2022
Definitely Osinbajo didnt betray anybody
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Ezechimaobim(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Osinbanjo is no match to Jagaban, politically and otherwise, Tinubu is not even bothered.
Las Las Osinbanjo will go back and seek to be governor of Ogun state which is even not sure for him
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Prenonjebose: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Do you even know how much it cost to run National campaign advertisement on National Newspapers, Television stations?!

Do you know the cost of logistics and hotels to incured during campaigns?!

What of cost of bribing the delegates and voters just to vote a man who lost his very own poling unit

You think all that is cheap?! And after getting that power the next thing to do is to use that very same power to contest against your benefactor
This should not be a problem in any way. Babangida was alleged to have made sizeable contribution to OBJ's campaign in 1999, yet OBJ made it clear that would never sway him to accept some of his demands to the extent of OBJ picking Yaradua, inspite of Babangida's efforts to make a comeback. Much of this money were made through politics or government, and would be spent in same politics.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Zeemam: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubu should just respect his old age
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by RexTramadol1: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Pastor Osinbajo has declared yet it's still Bola Ahmed Tinubu that is trending on all social media sites.... What a wawu!!!

If you love pastor Osinbajo kindly support him rather than create enemies for him

Bola Ahmed Tinubu made Osinbajo his lawyer from a common Lawyer and lecturer, he made him a commissioner of Lagos State even as a Nobody from Ogun State, he still made him Vice President single handedly financing him twice... For 20 years Tinubu has helped with his resources now He needs support for his ambition, and you decided to contest against him and even ask your online minions to insult your helper

In this life never expect people to pay your good deeds and kindness back, just do it for God

If you get a job due to your competence, and you did the job satisfactorily

You’re not indebted to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Nauttyprof(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Mickykarim:

IF THE VP IS PRIVY TO THE MUCH TOUTED AGREEMENT, HE IS A TRAITOR. THERE ARE NO TWO NAMES FOR IT.

What silly agreement should make the country stagnant? What silly agreement should make the country suffer the second time?

He is not a traitor as he has every right to contest and he is more qualified to restore this country.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Mooh247: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2022
RexTramadol1:

If you get a job due to your competence, and you did the job satisfactorily

You’re not indebted to anyone.

That's a job not an appointment
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Bar1941(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Election is fast approaching, the time is here again for all these god of men to start spewing out their rubbish as usual. Foolish man, you want to cash out from this one too as you did for GEJ? Yeye man.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Educonomist: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2022
The worst that could happen to Tinubu is to lose Lagos state and his presidential ambition.
That will be the end of his political game just like Adams Oshiomole
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Shevchenkko: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Pastor Osinbajo has declared yet it's still Bola Ahmed Tinubu that is trending on all social media sites.... What a wawu!!!

If you love pastor Osinbajo kindly support him rather than create enemies for him

Bola Ahmed Tinubu made Osinbajo his lawyer from a common Lawyer and lecturer, he made him a commissioner of Lagos State even as a Nobody from Ogun State, he still made him Vice President single handedly financing him twice... For 20 years Tinubu has helped with his resources now He needs support for his ambition, and you decided to contest against him and even ask your online minions to insult your helper

In this life never expect people to pay your good deeds and kindness back, just do it for God

You should have included this photo here also

Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Micmuzac: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2022
Mickykarim:

Ignore him at your own risk, he he very apt, nobody in politics that does not betray, since 1999 he has been betraying lagosians and many others beyond Lagos, I pray he put his strength the more so he can effortlessly loose his grip on Lagos jugular, he will cry blood when he reviews the outcome of this elections on the way, but you people have bad memories how can you ask how many or who he betrayed let's start from AD to arregbesola in series, won po gan!

Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by MikeBetty(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
This man behaves like Okoros recently
book of lamentation chapter 1

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Donaluta(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2022
Mickykarim:

What sort of nonsense statement is this... People like you are the reason why Nigeria will never mind forward.. always recycling old and selfish politicians ... Besides why would the primate desist from politics.. is he not a Nigerian..
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Hepysode: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2022
Who k*lled FUNSHO WILLIAM
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by hush15: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2022
magnetic20:
Tinubu did same to NADECO and has no moral alacrity to talk about betrayal. Beside, greediness is Tinubu's greatest problem.

on point. Power greed

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by MikeBetty(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2022
Mickykarim:

really? Haba, what father mbaka is to peter obi is what ayodele is to tinubu. Is that karma?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Kajaard: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Authoreety:
Tinubu is stinkingly wealthy and just want the office of president for effizy...

Pls avoid tinubu o... He's not coming to work for Nigeria... He just Wan go catch cruise for aso rock!

Aso rock shouldn't be turned into a retirement resort

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2022
YemiCallisto:
At times one is a king maker and not a king. Tinubu's role involved him being the face of politics in the west and with that comes a lot of financial benefit and influence but unfortunately it also comes with a lot of baggage which will make him unelectable.

Tinubu needs to set his personal ambition aside and help to make Osinbajo king it is the wise thing to do.

How I wish I can like this many times.

Most times (I said most times ooo), Kingmakers don't become kings.

It's well known in history.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by RexTramadol1: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:

That's a job not an appointment

So people are appointed to do what?

To just spend money or to do a job?
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2022
I want tinubu's influence withered down in lagos, no person should hold the state as a landlord, but when I look around I don't see any1 good enough for the position of the president than bola tinubu, if I had a choice I wouldn't chose him,but I must pick my poison carefully
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
grin ... See as Tinubu is reduced to a dustpan that anyone can just wake up and use to pack dirt's

Is tinubu not a man like the others wat so special about him abi is it because of is stolen wealth
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Tayorshd2(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2022
Deeprooted:
How is his ambition to become the president a betrayal of Tinubu?

Everyone is chasing his ambition, let's allow fate have its way!
My brother he tire me too ooo although we can't allow osinbanjo to continue from where buhari stopped because both of them has failed us already grin

So i think tinubu is still a better option

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Tayorshd2(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2022
I see nothing bad in this and is no betrayer at all but the issue is tinubu is still a better option rather than osinbanjo cos he and bubu had failed us for almost 8years now ...

So am still choosing tinubu over him
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by Wisfem: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2022
eloquentclient:
Osinbajo had 2 options; betray Tinubu(and his selfish ambition) or betray the masses and sell out the future hopes of millions.

As a pastor he chose the former. Nigeria has remained backward because people keep remaining loyal to corrupt and selfish leaders.

You may not be absolutely correct
But there is clear truth in all you said, this country would have been far better than this, cheers
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by luluman: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Mickykarim:

Chairman better shut up. If you are a Tinubu die hard supporter go ahead & vote for him. Our candidate owes nobody not even your jagaban anything. He had every right to contest.
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by HolyStriker(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Do you think so?

His foot soldiers thinks otherwise
Re: Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins by SweetiliciousD: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
This man behaves like Okoros recently

Primate is an IPOB

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We’re Building Church In APC Secretariat – Ganduje / Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja / Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.