Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency (10898 Views)

Minimum Wage, Maximum Deceit And Moral Cowardice- Kperoogi / 2023: Yakasai Knocks Emir Of Daura For Endorsing PDP / APC Has No Plans For Igbo Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by Heavensent01(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Chipink:

my mum is ashewo kobo kobo.
Becoz my fada is a nonentity who cant provide for her tongue

I'm not surprise, lion cannot give birth to goat. you inherited their foolishness
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by slowice(m): 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
That's how they will be defending sheer wickedness and insensitivity until there will be no Nigeria.

There can't be genuine peace without justice. Nigeria will perpetually remain in a dark place if we don't retrace our steps and deliberately pursue justice, peace and equality.

Stupid technicalities will not help us, know this and pursue peace
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by 2innocent(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Malory:
Fortunate almajiris Sani and Yakasi should go and slam their oblong head. Sensible Nigerians are working to ensure that Igbo presidency comes to fruition but this irrelevant two are here embarrassing themselves. 2023 is for the Igbos to produce president or everyone goes their separate ways
this idiot here is not Igbo, he is only camouflaging as Igbo n making inciting statement to ignite anti Igbo sentiments. Ignore him please
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by LordOfTheGame: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yakassai and Sani and other northern radicals are the enablers of terrorism, banditry and bad governance that have bedeviled the country for too long. Why should the media be giving these old hags more attention even though it is obvious that their opinions are divisive and counter-productive? Well, it's in the hands of the PDP to do the right things and let the will of the people to prevail through Peter Obi then let's see where and how these old terrorists would deter Obi from fixing the remains of the country.
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by Ubanz: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Deep seated negotiations with who? The youths or the older generations that has dragged us into this quagmire?
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by Miracle2022: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Malory:
Fortunate almajiris Sani and Yakasi should go and slam their oblong head. Sensible Nigerians are working to ensure that Igbo presidency comes to fruition but this irrelevant two are here embarrassing themselves. 2023 is for the Igbos to produce president or everyone goes their separate ways
you are just fooling around why?
Because of this type of statement,it will be difficult for other tribes to support and igbo man as a president. You cannot threaten the whole country because of your ambitions.
To hell with the igbo presidency, we will not vote for an igbo man let you do your worst.
This is democracy,this is not an appointment.
I cannot vote for a president just because he is an igbo man.
We have more than 300 tribes in this country,why do you think that the igbos are better than others?
Mr man,we will not vote for an igbo man. Do your worst we are ready for you.
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by Miracle2022: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
EagleNest:
You see why Nigeria is not ready to move forward.

What other negotiations do we need than already discussed about rotating presidency between north and south. It should be fundamental to Nigeria existence and unity. It is not something to be trivialised when the ball is Northern's court. They should play back to the South otherwise the game will be over.
when it was the turn of the north in 2011, why did gej contest? It is better I burn my pvc than voting a candidate because I was threatened. The igbos should go everywhere and campaign if Nigerians accepted an igbo man, so be it. But if Nigerians feels other wise, nobody can force a candidate on us.
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by Miracle2022: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
If we will go on this unconstitutional zoning arrangements then there is no need of spending money for an election. Why voting if have Already know the zone that will be the president. Just look at how many billions are allocated to INEC, those billions would have been used to create jobs for the youths instead of wasting on rubbish election that the result is already known.
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by 1867xvb: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

A wise man once said ........ No permanent friend or enemies in Politics
[/s]
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by 1867seve: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Nobody has time for that short Pasta.. someone who can't even win his own poling unit
[/s]
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by 1867seve: 12:25am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Unfurnately for your theory of Nigerians identifying a Messiah in Osinbajo... Party politics don't work that way

8000 APC delegates from 774 LGA won't travel to Abuja to hear some beautiful oratory articulated nonsense from Pasta Osunbade... Delegates are concerned about who would protect their interest, who has always looked out for them, who has love for the grassroot members and always cared about them.. That man is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.. APC National Leader, the builder of men
[/s]
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by Malory: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Miracle2022:
you are just fooling around why?
Because of this type of statement,it will be difficult for other tribes to support and igbo man as a president. You cannot threaten the whole country because of your ambitions.
To hell with the igbo presidency, we will not vote for an igbo man let you do your worst.
This is democracy,this is not an appointment.
I cannot vote for a president just because he is an igbo man.
We have more than 300 tribes in this country,why do you think that the igbos are better than others?
Mr man,we will not vote for an igbo man. Do your worst we are ready for you.
Incoherent gibberish devoid of logic
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by EagleNest(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Miracle2022:
when it was the turn of the north in 2011, why did gej contest? It is better I burn my pvc than voting a candidate because I was threatened. The igbos should go everywhere and campaign if Nigerians accepted an igbo man, so be it. But if Nigerians feels other wise, nobody can force a candidate on us.

Yar'Adua death complicated things as it was untimely and created constitutional crises. That kind of unforseen circumstances need to be fixed by the legislatures incase it happens again in the future.

Coming back to Igbos, GEJ represents SS and was voted not only by Igbos, but northerners as well. I think it is best we keep the rotation going to preserve Nigeria's unity, otherwise it is not sustainable the way we are going.
Re: 2023: Yakasai, Sani Fault Kperoogi’s Call For Igbo Presidency by Miracle2022: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
EagleNest:

Yar'Adua death complicated things as it was untimely and created constitutional crises. That kind of unforseen circumstances need to be fixed by the legislatures incase it happens again in the future.

Coming back to Igbos, GEJ represents SS and was voted not only by Igbos, but northerners as well. I think it is best we keep the rotation going to preserve Nigeria's unity, otherwise it is not sustainable the way we are going.
had it been gej listen to word of advice and decided not to contest in 2011, we wouldn't have this problem. The north would have completed their tenure in 2015 and a southerner take over,but because of greediness his kitchen cabinets didn't see anything wrong with it, they never thought of tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Paid Labaru Maku To Protest Fuel Subsidy Removal / Ndukwe Must Apologize To Abia Speaker - More PDP Chieftains Tell Commissioner / Senator Yahaya Abdullahi To Governors: Stop Running To Buhari Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.