Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

INEC Recognises Ademola Adeleke As PDP Candidate For Osun Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Recognises Ademola Adeleke As PDP Candidate For Osun Governorship Election (13210 Views)

Anambra Guber: INEC Recognises Ozigbo As PDP Candidate / INEC Recognises Sen Kashamu Faction Of Ogun PDP And Their Candidates / Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Recognises Ademola Adeleke As PDP Candidate For Osun Governorship Election by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dynamiceagle:

You nor check the list ba
Sorry, I mean not making the list as a PDP candidate
Re: INEC Recognises Ademola Adeleke As PDP Candidate For Osun Governorship Election by garfield1: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Ejele is contesting for Delta Senatorial district election under PDP. DSP Omo-Agege is contesting for governorship, so their path will not cross, not for now.

Ejele sholdd go for reps first
Re: INEC Recognises Ademola Adeleke As PDP Candidate For Osun Governorship Election by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
garfield1:

Ejele sholdd go for reps first
that is left for Delta South people to decide, I'm not from there. Mind you, manager narrowly defeat him last time. The guy is a street guy and wealthy as well, so he might pull a surprise
Re: INEC Recognises Ademola Adeleke As PDP Candidate For Osun Governorship Election by Excuzeme: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Cantonese:

A clown? If e easy to get money as a clown, first get an. You wey no be clown sef, how far?

Na person wey take hold owu as best friend dey talk like this. No let owu help you finish your life?

I did not get my money from being a Dancing Clown like Sin-nator Adeleke (people who loot the Public Purse for themselves, under the guise of Democracy!), l an a seasoned Medical Consultant.
You too can venture into Medicine and let us see how many Decades it will take you to get to my level.

Nigeria needs intelligent abd visionary Leaders, not all these Clown entering the fray, if we dont want our Nigeria to collapse.
Owu my foot.
Re: INEC Recognises Ademola Adeleke As PDP Candidate For Osun Governorship Election by 1867se: 12:33am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Are those your village People in Alaigbo Because Those personalities in no way resembles Yorubas
[/s]
Re: INEC Recognises Ademola Adeleke As PDP Candidate For Osun Governorship Election by Cantonese: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=Excuzeme post=111916560]

I did not get my money from being a Dancing Clown like Sin-nator Adeleke (people who loot the Public Purse for themselves, under the guise of Democracy!), l an a seasoned Medical Consultant.
You too can venture into Medicine and let us see how many Decades it will take you to get to my level.

Nigeria needs intelligent abd visionary Leaders, not all these Clown entering the fray, if we dont want our Nigeria to collapse.
Owu my foot.[/quote

Bros na lie you lie. No be only seasoned medical consultant, na seasoned salt.

How you people sit in some corners to denigrate others make you all look like clowns rather than those you cast those aspersions on.

If he has danced his way to success in life, let’s recognize him for his efforts. If his destiny drives him to a leadership position, why won’t he take his chance?

We have a George Weah, an ex footballer as the president of Liberia. What about Senator Manny Pacquiao, an ex boxer in the Philippines, etc.

If you do not want certain people as your leaders, then take up the challenge of leadership.

Cheers.
Re: INEC Recognises Ademola Adeleke As PDP Candidate For Osun Governorship Election by adeboizy11(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
The Asiwaju of yorubaland in your dreams.

BTW what's your definition of greatness?! Some f.uck shit yeah.

Finquas:

He is Asiwaju of Yorubaland . period
Who else has his kinda influence before now in the whole south west . How I wish he will just remain the great man that he is by supporting his boy Osinbanjo. History will be very kind to him
Re: INEC Recognises Ademola Adeleke As PDP Candidate For Osun Governorship Election by Finquas: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
adeboizy11:
The Asiwaju of yorubaland in your dreams.

BTW what's your definition of greatness?! Some f.uck shit yeah.

What you wrote down rightly depicts your entire being

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: “We’ll Curse You And Your Family Publicly” – Igbo Elders To Uwazuruike / INEC Plotting To Erase Evidence, PDP Cries Out / REVEALED: Details Of How President Jonathan And Obasanjo Fell Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.