Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara (17146 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter / Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by belgator: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2022
wahala
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by rayvelez(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Another masssive cashout from the bandits and I don’t know why the Multimillions car gifted to the Emirs have not solve the insecurity in that State...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Ppogbae: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Konji appetite must be satisfied

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Proudlyomonna: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Rollsnjaguar we no go see you for here where your evil uncles dey perform their terror,na to dey spread fake news for Imo State you sabi.
Pathetic jihadist undecided

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by tonysunkan: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2022
This is terrible. When will the spate of insecurity be curbed?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Why is this even news?!! Or better yet, what exactly are we supposed to do with this news?!!

The entire Northerners have agreed to be docile and stay silent while their region is handed over to vile Jihadists, all because their uncle is in office!

I have nothing to contribute but to say they should continue to suffer in silence! It is a price they have chosen to pay just to remain in power!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by MilitantAtheist: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Benefits of being a northern bandit. Having alot of smelling Islamic pussies available. These guys are about to flex these babes again and I dey here dey die for conji. Shey person no go become bandit fa? After much 4kin dey also get paid! Terrorize the religious mofos, I'm only pained that my southern Nigeria is yet to receive the bandits so that I can happily join up. I know they're Muslims but some people think it's beta to pretend to be a Muslim in a group that allows you to kill the 2 most evil group of people on Earth Muslims n Christians. You don't keep quiet or support when an Atheist is being perscuted illegally for excercising his right to beliefs. It's you believers of the 2 evil religions that will kill yourselves off the surface of the earth. #FreeNigerianAtheist #Free_Mubarak_Bala
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by owiko(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Everybody should be calming down. Buhari will condemn their actions in strong terms before nightfall, and everything will be alright

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Bmaster(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2022
the truth is that there would never be a better world again.

For the fact that people are turning against God in their multitudes on a daily,no way!
This world is definitely heading to destruction.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Not interested undecided

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Nigeria as a country should be closed down, and used as refugees camps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Angelfrost(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Doubuzofficial:
This happenings go ever end?

Nah... Not when a terrorist sponsor is the president of the country!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Benny6944: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Kidnap here and there but just because chibok girls audio kidnap made GJE loose 2015 election. No Evil is worst than APC

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by eedhrisademola(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by IslamIncest: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Damn! Bandits will now be warming their kpekus while waiting for ransom cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Normal routine business in the north. Yet the fulani people want to rule Nigeria for another 8 years. If buhari has any decency he should tell his fulani brothers to stop parading themselves as aspirants.

On Peter obi mandate we stand.

Peter obi is the only hope to salvage this nation!

Decency and Buhari in the same sentence?!! Lol! Don't make me laugh!

A decent man would have since resigned and apologized for such shameful level of failure.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by DispatcherLagos: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Each day I go out and come back safely..... I thank God for the miracle

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Angelfrost(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2022
SmartPolician:
This has become a recurring pattern

The government will pay ransom as usual.

The government will pay ransom, after which some of the already defiled girls will still be sold into sexual slavery to Sheikhs across the desert!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Queenslander(f): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Hornyy bandits ☹️

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Cj4charles(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2022
They will never call them Proscribed Terrorist, but just mistakenly add IPOB to it and you will see all the proscription in Nigeria to it... Bunch of hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Bounceboune7: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

Why is Tinubu trying desperately so had to discredit Buhari?

Now the next news you will hear is Tinubu donating money or visiting the family of those kidnapped.

Condolence was a major portfolio of vice president Yemi Osinbajo.

Now Tinubu has taken over that portfolio illegally.

These politicians will do anything to grab power.

u don't even have sense if u can't understand that this is payback time or karma at work.

The same method APC used to destabilise pdp govt with bring back our girls which gained worldwide attention is the same trick been played on APC.

Instead of seeing it as an APC vs pdp thing your obsession with tinubu has robbed u of deep thinking.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by MedicH: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Now or never

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Daslim180(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

Now the next news you will hear is Tinubu donating money or visiting the family of those kidnapped.

Honestly I'm sorry to say, you lack wisd*m. I'm not a political bigot neither am I pro-tinubu but let our thinking and talks be rational
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Rollsnjaguar we no go see you for here where your evil uncles dey perform their terror,na to dey spread fake news for Imo State you sabi.
Pathetic jihadist undecided

You this Fulani Bandits calling the killings of Igbos fake news and masturbating all over spreading propaganda that Herdsmen NEVER killed in Imo and Southeast.

You can deny the killings of Igbos, but we real full blood Igbos CAN NEVER deny the killings of our Sisters, Mothers, Fathers and Children.

1. https://www.sunnewsonline.com/imo-tension-in-community-as-fulani-herdsmen-kill-local-farmer/

2. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/victims-of-herdsmen-attack-in-imo-revealed-as-stakeholders-intervene/

3. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/imo-residents-cry-herdsmen-killings/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npa89kRs4_8

5. https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/10/scores-of-travellers-allegedly-kidnapped-by-herdsmen-in-imo/

6.https://www.nairaland.com/711381/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Cmanforall: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Mykelslim:
These ones go suffer for their hands. Tribalism got us here. When bandits started their operation some f.ools called it business instead of tackling it. Now they're on rampage kidnap, ransom or kill.

Stop Nairaland tribal war
Hope not they're not trying to raise money for campaigns

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by EMMNIG: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Gten:
I can't cry more than the bereaved. The north is safe......
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Bounceboune7: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2022
Daslim180:

Honestly I'm sorry to say, you lack wisd*m.
don't mind d idiot,instead of seeing it as payback by pdp for how APC used bring back our girls against them,he's using his obsession with tinubu to judge

Many of them can't reason well without mentioning tinubu
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by IbileIfe: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2022
The masses suffer when fools are in power.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by BigRocky: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2022
"North is safe and working"
"Southerners are just jealous"

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Vickyvice:
Those of us who were in d northern region around 2014 knew when APC were bringing guns into the country from surrounding countries that bordered Nigeria from d northern parts, for post election violence. Fortunately for them ( unfortunately for Nigerians) bihari and his evil- oriented government took office, these elements feel uncompensated, thus unleashing terror on Nigerians. All or most Northerners on this forum know this too.
Former CBN governor Malafi or so I can't remember the spelling, exposed this truth before they killed him

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by lexy2014: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

How is Tinubu paying condolence visit the same thing as discrediting buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Fighting After LASTMA Officials Caused A Traffic Buildup / EFCC Arrests Impersonators Of Ibrahim Magu In Enugu (photo) / Austin Nwagbara: Nigerian Professor Arrested In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.