Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,209 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara (17120 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter / Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by lexy2014: 11:08am On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
don't mind d idiot,instead of seeing it as payback by pdp for how APC used bring back our girls against them,he's using his obsession with tinubu to judge

Many of them can't reason well without mentioning tinubu

What has PDP got to do with the issue on ground?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Prenonjebose: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2022
I was one of the pioneer Corp members of the school when it was established. Those were peaceful days. So unfortunate. I still have fond memories of the place
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by ufuosman(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2022
Steady cash out
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Bounceboune7: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2022
lexy2014:

What has PDP got to do with the issue on ground?
guy this is politics n every opposing party looks for ways to discredit the ruling party so as to have an upper hand.

APC rubbished Jonathan's government with that bring back our girls thing when they were in opposition n they sold d idea of insecurity to d world even Michelle Obama bought into d insecurity campaign n held d placard.

So d best way to get back at APC is for pdp to rubbish APC with d same insecurity they claim they will fight,if u don't understand politics n how it works just lock up n don't quote me.

Check everywhere on social media n u will see pdp handles taking d news to d world.

Just lock up if u can't get d clear picture
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Contekbbc: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2022
My God!
When will this ever end.

I remember those times we dey gist for inside this school.

And e don turn kidnappers' den
God please have mercy
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by FLYFIRE(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2022
Gten:
I can't cry more than the bereaved. The north is safe......
Yes my brother, but these girls are humans first before ethnic. It could be anyone. WE MUST PUT A STOP TO ANYTHING APC IN NIGERIA BECAUSE THEY HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Proudlyomonna: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

You this Fulani Bandits calling the killings of Igbos fake news and masturbating all over spreading propaganda that Herdsmen NEVER killed in Imo and Southeast.

You can deny the killings of Igbos, but we real full blood Igbos CAN NEVER deny the killings of our Sisters, Mothers, Fathers and Children.

1. https://www.sunnewsonline.com/imo-tension-in-community-as-fulani-herdsmen-kill-local-farmer/

2. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/victims-of-herdsmen-attack-in-imo-revealed-as-stakeholders-intervene/

3. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/imo-residents-cry-herdsmen-killings/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npa89kRs4_8

5. https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/10/scores-of-travellers-allegedly-kidnapped-by-herdsmen-in-imo/

6.https://www.nairaland.com/711381/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women

Bororo jihadist from futa-djalon shut up,comot body for Imo State matter, focus on the one wey dey sup for your Zamfara State undecided
Every group trying to make IMO State and Igboland at large suffer the same thing your Zamfara and NE is suffering from must be crushed,be you Ipob or whatsoever undecided

Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by a2d3rew(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Nigeria fail u
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by lexy2014: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
guy this is politics n every opposing party looks for ways to discredit the ruling party so as to have an upper hand.

APC rubbished Jonathan's government with that bring back our girls thing when they were in opposition n they sold d idea of insecurity to d world even Michelle Obama bought into d insecurity campaign n held d placard.

So d best way to get back at APC is for pdp to rubbish APC with d same insecurity they claim they will fight,if u don't understand politics n how it works just lock up n don't quote me.

Check everywhere on social media n u will see pdp handles taking d news to d world.

Just lock up if u can't get d clear picture

"Everywhere on social media"? This news on this incident, is it being taken to the world by a PDP handle?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by tnerro1(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Let them resolve this VAT judgement quickly so that Zamfara and the north can use their generated VAT to pay ransom to their Businessmen bandits/ terrorist
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Bororo jihadist from futa-djalon shut up,comot body for Imo State matter, focus on the one wey dey sup for your Zamfara State undecided
Every group trying to make IMO State and Igboland at large suffer the same thing your Zamfara and NE is suffering from must be crushed,be you Ipob or whatsoever undecided

You this fake Igbo wannabe, see your comment below that gave you out as a fake Igbo pretender grin

I caught you pant down grin

Imagine someone who call himself Igbo from Imo State denying Fulani Herdsmen killings in Imo.

Read the bolded in your comment, fake Igbo.

Proudlyomonna:

Apart from your first point,the rest you said are true.
In Imo State,there has never been a time when any nonsense fulani killers was disturbing us.
Never ever ever.

Our problems started when mnk brought his militant esn into Imo State.
What op is saying now is that,yes there are this existing problems as highlighted by you,but is bringing more destruction and unrest to compound this existing problems the solution?
I asked one of your ipob comrade to begin to mention what his leader mnk has done for Ndi Afara ukwu to make life a little bit comfortable for them?
What you can do is convince your fellow ipob brethren to troop out and elect leaders who will champion their course,Igbo is a democratic state and their is no plan to change status quo.
I will vote yes to have this country split up,but I would be a sabo if I support any group that continue to bring problems upon problems into Igboland

You can deny the killings of Igbos, but we real full blood Igbos CAN NEVER deny the killings of our Sisters, Mothers, Fathers and Children.

1. https://www.sunnewsonline.com/imo-tension-in-community-as-fulani-herdsmen-kill-local-farmer/

2. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/victims-of-herdsmen-attack-in-imo-revealed-as-stakeholders-intervene/

3. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/imo-residents-cry-herdsmen-killings/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npa89kRs4_8

5. https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/10/scores-of-travellers-allegedly-kidnapped-by-herdsmen-in-imo/

6.https://www.nairaland.com/711381/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Heavensent01(m): 11:30am On Apr 13, 2022
sotall:
lipsrsealed

Why is Tinubu trying desperately so had to discredit Buhari?

Now the next news you will hear is Tinubu donating money or visiting the family of those kidnapped.

Condolence was a major portfolio of vice president Yemi Osinbajo.

Now Tinubu has taken over that portfolio illegally.

These politicians will do anything to grab power.

and your parents do you naming ceremony like this? continue disgracing your region and kinsmen thinking you're catching cruise

you're ignorantly giving many non shout yeast impression that shout yeast people have low IQ

continue Okoro
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by ZiggyMr(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2022
i think this was the school we used as hostel during NYSC orientation at Tsafe 2011.
#BBOG
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by dalass(f): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2022
These Islam terrorists are following their mandate to stop males and especially females from getting western education...

I wonder any sane person is still trying to get education in northern schools. cool. The schools in the north don cast undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by CSTRR: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by DaveHarry(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Who will stop this rampage now. Any hope in sight?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Tecno66: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ok OP. Please call buhari, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Garba Sehu and uncle Adesina and ask why this had happened to those poor girls after their promise of securing Nigeria in 2015. I hope their response wouldn't be...it's a political witch-hunt from their detractors camp
I thought Lai Mohammed said the country is safer now than when they came in.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Eriokanmi: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Tecno66:
I thought Lai Mohammed said the country is safer now than when they came in.
grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by john633(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2022
North is finished
Any na them say if Buhari no win war go come
Na e don backfire
Person make use one hand point no no say 4 hand dey point am
Iberibe
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by dmedicare(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2022
I don't think it happened. The North is completely safe. Bandits are business men doing their legitimate businesses.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2022
These bandits are just raping these girls angry
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Wheezdom(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Northern females now endangered species.. Feminists over to you.. Bandits go Bleep tire this Ramadan!!!! I curse anything called APC and Lie Mohammed!!!!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by friend2290(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
nacking continues.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Missionaire: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
2Ways:
Probably they kidnapped them so they can treat their wounded members.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by slowice(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Their diiick is hot... Nonsense
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by delpee(f): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
The limousines for the royal fathers was top priority in the face of terrible security issues. Great pity! May God deliver them.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by elocas: 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Business that pays much does not end like that.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Ray07(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hope nin would rescue them. grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Female Students Of College Of Health Technology In Tsafe, Zamfara by Exceed15: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yet the idiot governor keep defending Buhari until this their foolish sentiment destroys north patapata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Abducted In Enugu Escapes In Niger State / Lagos CP Orders Posthumous Trial Of F-SARS Operative Who Killed LASTMA Official / 19-Year-Old Apprentice Stabbed To Death By His Friend In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.