Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences (239 Views)

How To Groom A Child For The Medical Profession? / Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences by Giorgia: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Hi!
I'm creating this thread today for aspiring scholars wishing to pursue an education abroad and do not know how to go about it, this is a thread which we would gain from other nairalanders who have been fortunate enough to receive scholarships in the medical and health sciences and be able to gain from what they tell us! Any links to any trusted websites would be highly appreciated.
In my own case, I wish to study Physiotherapy or Nursing in the US,UK or Australia with a scholarship and I do not know the first step!
Any help would be appreciated and do not be afraid to post help for other disciplines such as MLS, Dentistry, Medicine and Surgery ,Radiography or any other health science.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Scholarship Hunting For Potential International Students In The Medical Sciences by Giorgia: 5:32pm On May 09, 2022
Hi!
It seems that this thread is not gaining the traction I hoped it will. I'm here to seek the aid of our able nairalanders in diaspora who could help hopefuls like me during this ASUU strike period in acquiring scholarships for a cheap education abroad.
Any link to any legit site would be greatly appreciated.
Or should I have posted this on Travel?
@justwise
@seun
Help me to help others!

(1) (Reply)

Can Game-based Learning Actually Make Your Kids Smarter? / Today At School My Teacher Teach Us How To Smoke Weed. / Fact Checked: Yahaya Bello's Supporters On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.