Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate (27074 Views)

Osun Guber: Adeleke Scored 402, 349 And Oyetola 374,256-forensic Report / Osun Guber: Adeleke Denies News Report On Supreme Court Judgement / Osun Guber: Adeleke Jets Out As Oyetola Wins Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin
kingthreat:

You mean best rigger
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by lagosrd: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
How old are you? angry

Meaning exactly what?
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by ButterBurger: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
simpleseyi:
Two idiots in a joint ticket.
Only poverty mentality can make you call rich people like Dem idiots when they are getting richer in their political field.
You're on nairaland doing your slavery work and weeping.
Are you not the idiots like this

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
That's how your claim sound to hearing.

Only a kid or naive individual would make such claim
lagosrd:

Meaning exactly what?
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Is politicians a Phd titleholder
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by lagosrd: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Tell that to your elders at home. Mannerless online rat
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by tamdun: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
lagosrd:

Hope you checked well that aregbesola a moslem governor spent 8years and this current one also a moslem wants to spend another 8years in power totalling 16 years in a Christian dominated state like osun.

The population is Moslems in osun is not up to 30% .

Iwo, Ede,and Ikirun are the only places with strong presence of Moslems. Quote me.
Seriously? Then u no little about Osun State

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by Richardjcooper(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
May the best candidate win grin grin grin

The best candidates never win in democracy. It’s either the most popular candidate, the one that spends the most money or the one that rigs the most that wins

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by jrusky(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Hell NO.

Hell, Yes. 2019 not too far back.
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by jrusky(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Pls apc rats show us Buhari certificate nah.

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by lagosrd: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
tamdun:

Seriously? Then u no little about Osun State

Very well . pls tell me where the large population is.
Ikire
Gbogan
Sekona
Akoda
Ede (M)
Abere
Osogbo

Ilobu (M)
Okinni
Ifon
Ilajue
Ejigbo (m)
Ifon osun

Origbo meje
Ile ife
Modakeke
Outward to ondo
Arubidi....on do road to iyanfoworangi

The whole of Ijesha land
Owena ijesha
Atakumosa LGS

Ila odo
Odo Otin
Ijabe
Okua
Oyinlola's town
Ikirun
Obaagun
Ila

Ire (m)
Agbaaa
Ada

Make I just stop go here .
See we no sabi ooo but I bet if you have visited some of these places I mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by chiefolododo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Farmers are extremely important
nairavsdollars:
the dancer and the farmer

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by olabright31: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
itaewon:

adeleke is not a Christian, they have both Muslim and Christian in their family

Adeleke is a member of 7th Day Adventist Church and n8ot a muslim. But it is unfortunate that at this stage of our nationhood, religious and ethnic factors are considered ahead of competence, otherwise what is the fuss about a Christian Governorship candidate and running mate so far they would better the lives of the people

2 Likes

Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by olabright31: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=juman post=111911747]

He is a Christian but has Muslim name as well.

If osun people like them why not.
I be from kwara. [/quote

May God bless you
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by olabright31: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
lagosrd:

Hope you checked well that aregbesola a moslem governor spent 8years and this current one also a moslem wants to spend another 8years in power totalling 16 years in a Christian dominated state like osun.

The population is Moslems in osun is not up to 30% .

Iwo, Ede,and Ikirun are the only places with strong presence of Moslems. Quote me.

Dont just open your mouth without knowledge please. Have you been to Osun before? Are you talking about Osun State of Ife town? Osun has more muslims than Christians. Politics should be about competence not religion, it is people like you who divide us with religious sentiments. Let me also ask that how old are?

1 Like

Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by Femeto: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
With all the brains we have in Osun. So sad.
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by lagosrd: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
olabright31:

Dont just open your mouth without knowledge please. Have you been to Osun before? Are you talking about Osun State of Ife town? Osun has more muslims than Christians. Politics should be about competence not religion, it is people like you who divide us with religious sentiments. Let me also ask that how old are?

You need Education and move bout ic your parent's house before you come and say jagons. I have traversed the length and breath of osun more than any citizen . I even stay there for over ten years. Or do you think you're talking to a dummy like you ?
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by UncommonLogic: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
jrusky:

Hell, Yes. 2019 not too far back.
It was close in 2011 simply because the workers were mad at Aregbesola for not paying their salaries.
Aregbesola is no longer in the equation. It will not be close this time around.
But as usual those that have no clue as the reality of things on ground will still come here to cry that the election is rigged.
Another factor, Omisore is now with APC from the start, he's still the most influential politician in IFE area.
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by anonymuz(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
God1000:
Good one, but can this Adeleke defeat the current governor? The power of incumbency will surely come to play
not this time around. No inconclusive results again
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by Ododoeye0020(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Christian/ Christian ticket
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Richardjcooper:

The best candidates never win in democracy. It’s either the most popular candidate, the one that spends the most money or the one that rigs the most that wins
hmmmm, this is deep,I must agree with this....
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by lagosrd: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Wahala tie niyen, all I know is that I can't be as young as your fathers elderest child
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by zoedew: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And so, what is Buhari educational qualification ?
We all know what Buhari did with his life prior to his bid for the Presidency. What has Adeleke Nurudeen done with his life before now. Tell us!
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ori e ti gbale
lagosrd:

Wahala tie niyen, all I know is that I can't be as young as your fathers elderest child
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by tamdun: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
lagosrd:

Very well . pls tell me where the large population is.
Ikire
Gbogan
Sekona
Akoda
Ede (M)
Abere
Osogbo

Ilobu (M)
Okinni
Ifon
Ilajue
Ejigbo (m)
Ifon osun

Origbo meje
Ile ife
Modakeke
Outward to ondo
Arubidi....on do road to iyanfoworangi

The whole of Ijesha land
Owena ijesha
Atakumosa LGS

Ila odo
Odo Otin
Ijabe
Okua
Oyinlola's town
Ikirun
Obaagun
Ila

Ire (m)
Agbaaa
Ada

Make I just stop go here .
See we no sabi ooo but I bet if you have visited some of these places I mentioned.
Oyinlola town? Òkùkù abi

Continue dey deceive urself
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by 1867seve: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:

[/s]
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by 1867s: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Dull dancer couldn't even find someone ahead of him in academy.

How will this nuisance manage Osun meager Treasury angry

The Government will just collapse
[/s]
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by 1867seve: 12:43am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Dull dancer couldn't even find someone ahead of him in academy.

How will this nuisance manage Osun meager Treasury angry

The Government will just collapse
[/s]
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by 1867seve: 12:43am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
How old are you? angry
[/s]
Re: Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate by 1867se: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria / Shaibu: Tinubu Is Hopelessness Renewed To Move Nigeria From Frying Pan To Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.