Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? (2751 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Are Killing Their Wives At A High Rate In America / Please Translate From Yoruba To English Thank You Very Much (ese Pupo) / Igbo Women Don't Say "cha Cha Cha! Igbo Kwenu!"" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by Tosinville(m): 1:05am On Jul 07, 2011
OP, but what have you done for one before that she didn't say thank you?

well some nigerian girls can be so nasty at times, even if you haven't get one a lil ride yet, they believe you haven't done anything.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 07, 2011
And you've met every Nigerian girl?
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by Araboy(m): 2:49am On Jul 07, 2011
I don't know why you guys wanna turn every time anything to a religious war or intimacy matter
I just noticed that all Nigerian girls I met never Thank you when you treat them nice
let alone when you pull the chair for them open door let them in and out in the elevator
plane or subway  first it happened to me with Amaka Dayo Laurina Kemi Yinka Hadiza
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by tpia5: 3:58am On Jul 07, 2011
i think you're lying.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by SekinahOj(f): 4:47am On Jul 07, 2011
@poster, i'm sure your intention wasn't to rub so many girls up the wrong way as you have. i guess you are one of those people that are just so ignorant as to generalise when making a point. i can only speak for myself when i say that 'please' and 'thank you' are a staple in my vocabulary, almost to a fault. (and in case you haven't guessed, i am a Nigerian girl). please think twice before posting these offensive posts.

oh, thank you for posing the question though. smiley cool
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by tpia5: 4:49am On Jul 07, 2011
^^it was intentional. undecided

i guess the girls in question are nlers and he cant talk to them directly but must insult everyone instead- maybe because he's scared of what will happen if he doesnt do it that way.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by pleep(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2011
Araboy:

first it happened to me with Amaka Dayo Laurina Kemi Yinka Hadiza
what a sexy name, is she one person? shocked
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by Araboy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2011
are you trying to be sarcastic? I assume you are Nigerian trying to be Somali lol
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by pleep(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
trying to be somali, were'd you hear that from? of course I'm Nigerian! grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by pleep(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2011
i assume your a Libyan trying to be french. tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by Araboy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2011
I hope you got the joke when I said "trying to be Somali " I was teasing about Your Online Love with
Africa1 BTW I am French born from North African descent and my parents are   not Libyan
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Don't Say Thank You ? by pleep(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2011
oh yea i got it. . . wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Oluwa/Osanobuwa/Osebruwa: Any Ancient Connection? / Traditional marriage Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.