Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Question To Those Calling Osinbanjo A Betrayer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Question To Those Calling Osinbanjo A Betrayer. (141 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Question To Those Calling Osinbanjo A Betrayer. by BSdetective: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
If you call osinbanjo a betrayer because he decided to run for president against tinubu what then will you call buhari who clearly has failed to show support to the man who helped him to aso rock and daily receives insults for it. Lol.....some of you are just funny.
Re: My Question To Those Calling Osinbanjo A Betrayer. by Felimax(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
BSdetective:
If you call osinbanjo a betrayer because he decided to run for president against tinubu what then will you call buhari who clearly has failed to show support to the man who helped him to aso rock and daily receives insults for it. Lol.....some of you are just funny.

There are certain things better left unsaid, the programers are doing a great job and this time by God's grace they will get it right.

The generals are seriously at work and they have all used one language to qualify our next president even Buhari keyed into it.

Our next president must be a young dynamic Nigerian.

Generals, I hail!

(1) (Reply)

APC, PDP: Any Agenda For Nigerians? By Emmanuel Onwubiko / TIMELINE: How Bandits Carried Out 16 Deadly Attacks In Two Weeks / Breaking All BIAFRA NEWS @biaframultinews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.