Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN (94127 Views)

How Can I Check For Easybuy Scam When buying Used Phone? / NIN Verification Issue: MTN Can’t Verify My NIN / I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by vengertime: 12:37am On Apr 14, 2022
czarr:
so how are people using the nin of other to register people?

Because we Nigerians are too stubborn.

Let me try and keep this short as possible.

In Abuja Glo simcard can only be bought from their office, but you still see people patronising road side simcard sellers.

There are some rogues close to Glo head quarter selling and registering simcard to people.
Meanwhile they can't access nimc database.

I had an issue with my nimc , and the lady at Glo office said I should go to nimc office for validation then I should come back to register the ₦1,200 simcard I already purchased from them.
I told her I will just go to those vendors outside their head office to register it. She and her colleagues started laughing at me, and the Glo staff told me that whatever they do with my NIN number is my problem.

She said she has given me advice on what to do but I want to give my nimc info to people who will snap and store it to register people with it. And those SIM cards could be used to do all sorts of crimes that will be linked to me.

Honestly I learnt a lot. That's why I downloaded the nimc app and started browsing around it to see if I can validate my NIN without going to their over crowded office. No way, it turns out I can't do much on that App, I gats go to their office at zone 3

1 Like

Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Simpubozz(m): 3:47am On Apr 14, 2022
nelklyn:

That app doesn’t work that way…even if you had added your number(s) to the app, it won’t be linked to your NIN. You would still have to submit your number to your telecom provider, likewise deleting the numbers listed there won’t get such numbers unlinked from your NIN
And what can u say on Glo that we have submitted nin for d past 3days yet d number is still barred ??
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by BluntCrazeMan: 4:52am On Apr 14, 2022
DenreleDave:
Can you confirm if you will make heaven? seems you know abt earthly things more than heavenly things

So sad people are checking how to confirm if their NIN is linked but no one is checking to see if their NAME is in the book of LIFE

You are bothered to check if you will make HEAVEN.....

cc: response01 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So, how would one check if his name is in the book of life??
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by czarr(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2022
vengertime:

In Abuja Glo simcard can only be bought from their office, but you still see people patronising road side simcard sellers.

There are some rogues close to Glo head quarter selling and registering simcard to people.

I had an issue with my nimc , and the lady at Glo office said I should go to nimc office for validation then I should come back to register the ₦1,200 simcard I already purchased from them.
I told her I will just go to those vendors outside their head office to register it. She and her colleagues started laughing at me, and the Glo staff told me that whatever they do with my NIN number is my problem.

She said she has given me advice on what to do but I want to give my nimc info to people who will snap and store it to register people with it. And those SIM cards could be used to do all sorts of crimes that will be linked to me.

Honestly I learnt a lot. That's why I downloaded the nimc app and started browsing around it to see if I can validate my NIN without going to their over crowded office. No way, it turns out I can't do much on that App, I gats go to their office at zone 3
in other words it's possible to use your nin number to link another person phone number but it's not advisable cos of the risk?
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by vengertime: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2022
czarr:
in other words it's possible to use your nin number to link another person phone number but it's not advisable cos of the risk?

The risk is crazy, you will be held responsible for any crime committed with that simcard.
I've registered a simcard with my NIN before, for my brother in-law that leaves in the UK, but immediately he traveled back I destroyed the SIM
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by nelklyn(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2022
Simpubozz:

And what can u say on Glo that we have submitted nin for d past 3days yet d number is still barred ??

Mine was linked after 2 days…I don’t know the reason behind the delay, a friend of mine is having similar issue as yours
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Simpubozz(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2022
nelklyn:

Mine was linked after 2 days…I don’t know the reason behind the delay, a friend of mine is having similar issue as yours
ok thanks
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Poleski: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Even if you know, there is no where to remove it on the nimc app grin

The app is absolutely useless.
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by charlsecy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kamachicho:
With this app, will I be able to retrieve my NIN?
Dial *346# from the relevant SIM.
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by A001: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
musicwriter:

Without an option to delete a number, it means the NIN project is an exercise in futility.
Please is there any update, bro?
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Dickjo(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2022
enesexy:
go to the nin office and they will print another copy for you with 1k.

how much? smiley
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by E2000: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
musicwriter:

Without an option to delete a number, it means the NIN project is an exercise in futility.
I agree absolutely.
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by U1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
vengertime:

Regarding the bold, I don't understand how that is possible. If true, it means all these agencies in charge of identity information in the country are grossly inept!

Does it mean they don't even verify if the information in databases matches what's being presented? For example, I know that a person fills out their details and have their image taken, in addition to presenting NIN, for their SIM card to be activated.

So how could agents manage to register and activate SIM cards for others using another person's NIN?

Things just don't work as they ought in this country. And I dare say agencies such as NIMC are complicit in all of this.
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by barryatunde: 5:12am On Aug 17, 2023
adebolaghdr:
Please house I am having problem on my NIN date of birth DOB needs correction modification . I need urgent help I want to use it for traveling purpose.
contact Dr Paul for help. He helped me to correct my NIN names mistake
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by Cyntiaolatu: 5:55am On Aug 28, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by manoyelapo: 2:34am On Sep 12, 2023
sad sad
Re: How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN by florencolatude: 8:28am On Oct 05, 2023
need help on how to correct my NIN wrong DOB, need it urgent for traveling purpose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN) / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.