Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) (45917 Views)

Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Kidnap Suspect Has Been In Deep Slumber For Over 24 Hours Since Arrest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2022
That’s the difference! There is a severe consequence for crime and bad behaviour. Why won’t a society like that progress?
Unlike our country where hundreds of souls are wasted and all we get is “The president condemns this act, perpetuators will be brought to justice” End of story

These presidential statements have become an anthem. May God deliver Nigeria from wicked leaders

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by obedience4(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2022
useni1:
America is a terrorist country and should face charges for all her crimes. America is a crime infested shiithole nobody should dwell in but animals. We must free over 300 million hungry americans by begging russia to bomb them into oblivion

Another terrorist grin I know you are angry that your friend has been caught..

4 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Naijanascam: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2022
He has repented and will be given amnesty grin
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by MilitantAtheist: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2022
He did a video where he said he love to see white people die after he complained about mistreatment of black people, he said he has seen his face on the news that he is wanted that is why he went to the police himself. I love his courage. He did good

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by illicit(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Na wa for him
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by useni1: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2022
obedience4:

Another terrorist grin I know you are angry that your friend has been caught..
another slave. I know you are stupid loving a shiithole country makes you a donkey

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by obedience4(m): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Good job the boys in blue.
Islamic terrorist in niraland will not be Happy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2022
useni1:
another slave. I know you are stupid loving a shiithole country makes you a donkey
Oga abeg make person hear word oo.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by donprinyo(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.
Thank your star u sabi ABCD
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by thundafire: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2022
If na Nigeria he dn escape go even come the crowd and see him handiwork

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Juleeee: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:
That’s a country that works.

I told some peeps that it won’t take more than a week before that gun wielding guy is apprehended and the competent force did it.

….but if it’s in my dear country, as he fled the scene, he will never be apprehended. He can even come back to the same spot two days later to repeat same act, kidnap some victims and the government will then negotiate with him.

Nothing works, if it's that good, no one will just wake up and start shooting his fellow people.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by duduade: 6:44am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:

I told some peeps that it won’t take more than a week before that gun wielding guy is apprehended and the competent force did it.

….but if it’s in my dear country, as he fled the scene, he will never be apprehended. He can even come back to the same spot two days later to repeat same act, kidnap some victims and the government will then negotiate with him.

You didn't talk about parading arranged person's Infront o the public months later.

We are our own nemesis
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by useni1: 6:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Oga abeg make person hear word oo.
why you go hear word when you are blind to the fact that america is a junghle where baboons live

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by obedience4(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2022
useni1:

You are slave to the religion that ask you to kill, and inherent 77 virgins, hope you have food to break your hunger fast.jihad mutherfuker

5 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2022
useni1:
why you go hear word when you are blind to the fact that america is a junghle where baboons live
At least e 10x better pass naija oo,me I no fit shout.
Leave America,Dem no steal your bread.

3 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2022
useni1:
America don't work, you are brainwashed and a slave. Sudan works better than America

Lol...if hatred and bad belle was a person

5 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by NoSentiment: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2022
pyyxxaro:
He’s obviously mentally unstable

He shud be crucified

I see. Muslims are the most mentally stable group of people it seems. If he were Muslim, you would never have associated his actions with mental issues. Instead, you would rush to blame it on Islam/Muslims/Quran or the prophet of Islam.

Anyway, it is not your problem. You are conditioned by the media to think along that line: condemn atrocities by muslims while gloating over and celebrating worse atrocities by America in Iraq, Afghanistan and other Muslim lands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.
You're mentally unstable for this tribal nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by CondemnBattery(f): 6:47am On Apr 14, 2022
He's an animal, and should be treated as one

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by koolaid87: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2022
We always wonder why our parents didn't travel back then when traveling was so cheap. Decades from now, our children will say the same thing because it'll be freaking expensive to get a visa.

When your region produces no fruits, countries with better gardens will tighten up their borders.

Get your Visa, Japa

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by stamapro(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2022
That's a system that works, with good sense of security, from the footage already they authority knowns the person, hence it became easy for a citizen to identify him and call the attention of the police, that's good synergy. Security is a joint responsibility between the government and the citizens.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by madjune(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2022
I wan japa...I wan japa.

This is the present lingua in Nigeria now.
Well, count yourself lucky you're still in Nigeria.

In US, one can lose his life at any time while going to work or coming back home.
It is a society where the person seated next to you in the bus or train most likely has a fully loaded gun concealed under his shirt and you never know...

You never know his capacity for stress tolerance or pain or abuse or divorce or job loss or frustration with the government or brain washed with rightist conspiracies and it just happens that his time to explode was that very time you were seated next to him.

Omo, you're the first victim o.
He will shoot the person closest to him.and every other person in that bus that reminds him of his former boss.

That's why, here in abroad, when one is leaving the house; it's advised he bids farewell tonhis or her loved ones in a proper way because one never knows.

Mad people full street here o.

And most are licensed gun owners.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by lookingfly: 6:52am On Apr 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: The Sun

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
see how swift they caught the guy within a day...if na naija, bandits go bomb train and kill people but government will be playing politics.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Nicoswit(m): 6:54am On Apr 14, 2022
Michaelin1:
I don't even know what to say
How do we survive in this world like this
Nigeria isn't safe overseas is not extremely safe
May we not be unfortunate
America happenings doesn't speak for "overseas"
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:55am On Apr 14, 2022
useni1:
America don't work, you are brainwashed and a slave. Sudan works better than America
then its better you relocate to sudan bloody Sudanese grin just open mouth waaaaaaa how would you compare sudan to America even despite the crisis we are facing here and there in naija Sudan isn't even close to naija's standard besides why is it that America houses most people that aren't citizens compared to other countries. If I nod you or you wan make I lick your skull I know say next thing you go say I be skull miners grin
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by tenpipsperday: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.

This ashawo again, are you not ashamed of your level of stupidity?

3 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by walosky(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.
Onu ikpu Ezi dika gi !
Anumanu !

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:

And they will arrest innocent people
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 14, 2022
southsouthking:
A country where things work.
The best gift you can give to your kids is a dual citizenship.
If i dey lie go ask Davido.

My brother hustle o.
U can say that again!
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
He was arrested one day after the shooting.

Meanwhile our police are yet to arrest a single bandit involved in the kaduna train bombing.

Nigeria isn't mature to be referred to as a country.

This I have seen.
Your country not get CCTV footage for streets to catch criminals
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by ButterBurger: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2022
There's price to pay for everything.
Both for democracy or for autocracy.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Wokenaija: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2022
Nigerian government can’t catch 1 out of 100s that attacked the train and make the head-bruiser face charges for their senseless crimes!
State sponsored terrorism! Or maybe it’s because the people investigating them are also head-bruisers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos / Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos / El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.