Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,000 members, 7,845,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) (45920 Views)

Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Kidnap Suspect Has Been In Deep Slumber For Over 24 Hours Since Arrest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Oladat(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:
That’s a country that works.

I told some peeps that it won’t take more than a week before that gun wielding guy is apprehended and the competent force did it.

….but if it’s in my dear country, as he fled the scene, he will never be apprehended. He can even come back to the same spot two days later to repeat same act, kidnap some victims and the government will then negotiate with him.
But you do realize that the police didn't do it on their own.The arrest was possible due to the vigilance and co-operation of the citizens.

"A worker named Zack was reportedly looking at surveillance cameras in his shop when he claimed to see James on the screen and quickly call the police, according to local reports"
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Joeyjones(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
blackboy:
Why wont I love this country USA or want to relocate there? I know if Im killed in the USA I doubt the killer will go scot free. In Nigeria, we care? We know what to do but no. A whole Minister of Justice was killled and till date who kill am?
Except your killer is a white girl who claims she had mental issues. Btw this did happen recently where a Nigerian was stabbed to death by his white girlfriend and till now she hasn't even been charged and is walking free just because she claimed one insanity law like that.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by MatthewN: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
useni1:
America is a terrorist country and should face charges for all her crimes. America is a crime infested shiithole nobody should dwell in but animals. We must free over 300 million hungry americans by begging russia to bomb them into oblivion
I doubt if you are mentally okay
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by HitSong: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
ANOTHER CHRISTIAN TERRORIST DOWN

THANK YOU JESUS grin

THANK YOU JESUS grin

THANK YOU JESUS grin

THANK YOU JESUS grin

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by HitSong: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022

THANK YOU JESUS grin

THANK YOU JESUS grin

THANK YOU JESUS grin

THANK YOU JESUS grin
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by HitSong: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022

THANK YOU JESUS grin

THANK YOU JESUS grin

cool
THANK YOU JESUS grin

THANK YOU JESUS grin
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by ogwumgbe: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Michaelin1:
I don't even know what to say
How do we survive in this world like this
Nigeria isn't safe overseas is not extremely safe
May we not be unfortunate

Where I am is as safe as Heaven, I have not even heard a gunshot for almost 15 years of being here
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Michaelin1: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Where I am is as safe as Heaven, I have not even heard a gunshot for almost 15 years of being here
Where are you?
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Michaelin1: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nicoswit:

America happenings doesn't speak for "overseas"
You're right
But what we're trying to avoid happens in other places too
That's what I meant
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by mccloud224(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
beautyhd:
That’s a country that works.

I told some peeps that it won’t take more than a week before that gun wielding guy is apprehended and the competent force did it.

….but if it’s in my dear country, as he fled the scene, he will never be apprehended. He can even come back to the same spot two days later to repeat same act, kidnap some victims and the government will then negotiate with him.

You are going too far...

Here in Nigeria, El Rufai openly revealed how he brought in terrorists into the country to oust Jonathan and paid them off..he has not been questioned or arrested talkless of jailed. Here in Nigeria, a murder suspect won election by "landslide" while under detention!!!
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by ogwumgbe: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Michaelin1:

Where are you?

Are you sent bro?
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
southsouthking:
A country where things work.
The best gift you can give to your kids is a dual citizenship.
If i dey lie go ask Davido.

My brother hustle o.
or build your country so that people will be looking for your passport
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by southsouthking(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Cromagnon:
or build your country so that people will be looking for your passport

Yen yen yen.
Country when Dem don sell give China?
Set awon BMC
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2022
southsouthking:

Yen yen yen.
Country when Dem don sell give China?
Set awon BMC
so you de find ready made country. Awoof de run bele o
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Michaelin1: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Are you sent bro?
No I don japa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them / John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.