Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) (45921 Views)

Woman Brutally Kicked Down Brooklyn Subway Escalator (Video, Pix) / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison / Kidnap Suspect Has Been In Deep Slumber For Over 24 Hours Since Arrest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by lasisi69(f): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:
That’s a country that works.

I told some peeps that it won’t take more than a week before that gun wielding guy is apprehended and the competent force did it.

….but if it’s in my dear country, as he fled the scene, he will never be apprehended. He can even come back to the same spot two days later to repeat same act, kidnap some victims and the government will then negotiate with him.
Give me link to where you said so undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Bignuell(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2022
ReubenE:
This one wan recreate hard-hitting Hollywood movies.

He should be sent to jail for a long time same way people like him in those movies are sent to a federal penitentiary for a long long time.

Imagine throwing a smoke grenade and opening fire at innocent people going about their business
I'm telling you, man created the rambo scene in real life. Look at the weapons they caught him with sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2022
pyyxxaro:
He’s obviously mentally unstable

He shud be crucified

You must be new to america

This is the official mass shooter card

White shooters are mentally unstable
Black shooters are thugs
Mexican shooters are ms 17
Arab shooters are terrorists
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2022
pyyxxaro:
He’s obviously mentally unstable

He shud be crucified

You must be new to america

This is the official mass shooter card

White shooters are mentally unstable
Black shooters are thugs
Mexican shooters are ms 17
Arab shooters are terrorists

Frank James chukumeze

Name checkers food don ready. Be gentle.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Go over there make dem shoot you na at least they will know who did it
quoting is really so unnecessary
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by nony43(m): 8:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Yenefer:
His full name

Frank James chukumeze

Igbos chai.

So dumb. There is nothing else you think.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Nuheights(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2022
Better country
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Rhaspody(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: The Sun

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

first black mass shooter. lets see if he will plead insanity like the other white mass shooters

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by HBB1(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Hamziyah:
We don't care about his religion and origin since he's not one Muhammad or Sa'ad, he's also not a terrorist simply because his name does not satisfy the precondition to be declared so. Latest happenings in the world have opened the eyes of sane and sincere minds about west and their hypocrisy. Anyway, Alhamdulilah for the gift of Islam!

You did not read/hear he is being charged for terrorism?

Na NTA you been dey watch?

Come on man!
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by gulfer: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2022
See better country cool cool cool cool. Even if the Abuja/Kaduna train bombing and abduction bandits are caught, Buhari will forgive them without trial and Gumi will continue to say they should be allowed to have free rein angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Axis313(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2022
useni1:
America is a terrorist country and should face charges for all her crimes. America is a crime infested shiithole nobody should dwell in but animals. We must free over 300 million hungry americans by begging russia to bomb them into oblivion
Imagine,they are already saying the man is mentally unstable,if he us a Muslim now,he's automatically a terrorist.
Nobody well for that country,I swear.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by blackboy(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Why wont I love this country USA or want to relocate there? I know if Im killed in the USA I doubt the killer will go scot free. In Nigeria, we care? We know what to do but no. A whole Minister of Justice was killled and till date who kill am?

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by useni1: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Don't think you are posting under an anonymous account. Nairaland will gladly disclose your email to THEM or THEY hack it to obtain your email and so other info to track you. Be careful of what you post online with your device

Do you even know that your android is logging all your keypress?
If doubt me, then how do autocorrect and auto-suggest remembers your pattern of typing?
I am so scared now. I promise to be of good behavior. You make me laugh. I will leave it at that
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by zeeprince(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2022
How come there is no mention of his religion here? undecided I guess only Muslims get that privilege lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Axis313(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2022
LibertyRep:

Funny how no one condemns his faith for this despicable action. He already is being given the usual alibi - mental instability.
Almost everyone in that country have mental issue.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by JustExposeIt: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Originality007:

where killings no dey happen? which Sin Nigerians dey collect from Bandits?

You forgot so soon. Nigeria collected a loan of 3 million lives in naira and she is paying in dollars, or maybe pounds, because terrorists have been pounding her since 2009
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:

I told some peeps that it won’t take more than a week before that gun wielding guy is apprehended and the competent force did it.

….but if it’s in my dear country, as he fled the scene, he will never be apprehended. He can even come back to the same spot two days later to repeat same act, kidnap some victims and the government will then negotiate with him.

Forget go read about the murders in Chicago and other cities... It's a lot of unsolved homicides.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:

He personally called the police and told them where he was...

Even after dropping an ID at the scene.

He told the police he was surprised it took them so long.

Them dey try, but they aren't magicians.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Brushstrokes20: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2022
# SANE CLIME
Unlike the shithole terrorists are pampered / roams freely undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Tundex911: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Organized Country

Not our Failed one here

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Hamziyah(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Parisian:
Go and read up the meaning of terrorist so you don't keep sounding stupid.
If stupidity doesn't run in your lineage and you're schooled enough, you won't deny shooting dozens is not terrorrism.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2022
iwaeda:

A country that works, but in our country bandits call and collect N100m cash ransom and they remain invisible grin grin grin grin grin Ile nko, Aku odun Ajinde grin grin angry
Very true Sir.
Alaafia ni mo wa Sir.
E se gan Sir.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Bakrabas: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2022
Since the name is Frank James the media will not tag him a Christian terrorist. But if he's Mutalib Ibn Abdul Jafar, the media will say "the *Muslim* terrorist was arrested"
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Axis313:

Imagine,they are already saying the man is mentally unstable,if he us a Muslim now,he's automatically a terrorist.
Nobody well for that country,I swear.

The Muslims too should behave like they are mentally unstable....
U can't enter a place and start shooting or cutting people's head screaming praise be to Allah and expect not to be called a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Foreseer: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2022
useni1:
America is a terrorist country and should face charges for all her crimes. America is a crime infested shiithole nobody should dwell in but animals. We must free over 300 million hungry americans by begging russia to bomb them into oblivion
grin grin grin

Because them no allow islamic countries carry out their madness.

Deaths to all terrorists undecided

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by EntertainmentPo: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2022
beautyhd:

Lol. The ugly truth though.

Meanwhile;

Crime is rapidly on the rise in Nigeria because people are financially frustrated due to the Poor Financial Education and Lack of Enough Empowerment Models.

Our Ultimate Solution to reduce Crime is to Equip The Youths with Workable Financial Education and Empowerment Initiatives.

This is something THE PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILL OF SELLING FINANCIAL FREEDOM INSTITUTION Provide to People ready to upgrade their Financial Status in a matter of 2 Weeks.

Read on to learn more.

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Grgton:
quoting is really so unnecessary
Na u sabi! American na perfect society to una.
Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by bro4u: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2022
LibertyRep:

Funny how no one condemns his faith for this despicable action. He already is being given the usual alibi - mental instability.
Before nko? Was it supposed to be link to his religion? Did he scream 'halleluya or in Jesus name'? Get something reasonable to say? Everyone knows the blood tasty religion capable of doing that

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by Originalsly: 11:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Hamziyah:

We don't care about his religion and origin since he's not one Muhammad or Sa'ad, he's also not a terrorist simply because his name does not satisfy the precondition to be declared so. Latest happenings in the world have opened the eyes of sane and sincere minds about west and their hypocrisy. Anyway, Alhamdulilah for the gift of Islam!

Bro ... read again ... he's facing terror charges.... which makes him a terrorist. I see where you're coming from ... and yes... religion is over emphasized when the perp is Muslim and no doubt automatically a confirmed terrorist. This guy is Black ... may very well be a Catholic ... but it doesn't matter as long as he is not Muslim. However... he is quickly labeled a terrorist because he is not White. With all the recent mass shootings ... almost all Whites ... was any labeled terrorist? They were all labeled shooters. If this one were White... he would've been labeled shooter ... and we would've heard of his mental history... and what could be done to better treat such persons to prevent them from falling through the cracks.

On this guy... 62 years old... first arrest 1992 ... 30 years ago... he was 32. In attack guy used smoke bomb followed by shooting. Guy had other guns .. magazines.. etc. Had mental problems... not emphasized. Guy arrested on the Lower East Side.... Manhattan. Lower East Side is the main "camping ground" for the homeless ... the destitute.. the druggie... the ones with mental health issues. Two weeks ago... the City cleared out these people... no more cardboard box houses.. tents... sleeping bags etc... no more homeless on the streets. Back to 1992 ... this guy was 32 years old .... how he carried out this attack strongly suggest he is a military man... who was involved in the Gulf War at the time and is suffering from mental health issues PTSD Now here he is... mentally unstable ... most likely moved from his camp ... so returns to war mode. This part we will not hear of... because he is not White.
I'm in no way justifying the shooting... but just painting a bigger picture.

2 Likes

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by 2016easy2017: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2022
If he had been a Muslim, the whole world would have asked all Muslim worldwide be annihilated.
If Ukréìn had been a Muslim or Arab country, the whole NATO and the US would have supported Russia with what they are sending to Ukréìn now

1 Like

Re: Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures) by anonimi: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Safyqueen:
Just learn to separate crime from religion. No religion advocate terrorism. Crime has no religion nor tribe. That's the message I m trying to pass.

Western media believes media war can tarnish the image of Islam but they have since realised Islam is indestructible and have begun to change the narrative and tactics.

The war/oppression on Islam vis-a-vis Muslims all over the world is what called for their retaliation sometimes that they inturn termed terrorism on the religion.

What is stopping Muslims from having their own media overtake the Western media and dominate the world?
With all their oil money and small population, what is the hindrance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them / John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.