Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Osibanjo Candidature: A Possible Win. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Candidature: A Possible Win. (331 Views)

Supreme Court Quashes Uche Nwosu’s Candidature / BREAKING: Court Nullifies Candidature Of PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Kano / PDP Convention: Governors Meet, Reject Consensus Candidature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Candidature: A Possible Win. by DomoSabs(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
So, we are aware of Tinubu's experience and monies but good thing is this, there are more Presidential candidates and they are also going to get one or two votes (not literally), I hope Osibanjo uses the power of being the current vice president to rally round for support.
It's possible to collect money from Mr A and vote for Me B.
God willing, he would emerge as APC flagbearer.
Re: Osibanjo Candidature: A Possible Win. by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
DomoSabs:
So, we are aware of Tinubu's experience and monies but good thing is this, there are more Presidential candidates and they are also going to get one or two votes (not literally), I hope Osibanjo uses the power of being the current vice president to rally round for support.

Don't disturb yourself, Osinbajo is the next President. As long as Buhari allowed him to declare. He has already won.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Candidature: A Possible Win. by kehindesis(m): 2:02am On Apr 14, 2022
This what you think Nigerian's of nowadays is not Nigerian's of today where everyday people carry weapon as bottle waters only what we need is serious prayer for Nigerian's not to be divide into there nations under British parliament fundament plans
Re: Osibanjo Candidature: A Possible Win. by softwareman(m): 4:57am On Apr 14, 2022
DomoSabs:
First, you are assuming that ISHIYEMI ISCARIOT OSHIODALE does not have money, it is a lie. Go and read his official declaration of assets again. As vice president, what has he done for even his immediate constituency? Nothing. Who has he developed politically - nobody.
He is stingy,,selfish and self- centered
In terms of performance, the president delegated the running of d economy and the implementation of the party social programs to him.
HE FAILED WOEFULLY IN BOTH RESPECTS.
So I ask, why would any delegate support a treacherous failure who cannot be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Candidature: A Possible Win. by helinues: 5:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Discuss about Osinbajo and leave Tinubu out of it.

Talk about Tinubu and excuse Osinbajo from such discussion

Thank you
Re: Osibanjo Candidature: A Possible Win. by Oshodipikin: 5:40am On Apr 14, 2022
C

(1) (Reply)

81 Division Nigerian Army Operation Arrests Impostors In Lagos & Ogun State / Most Of Our Elites Study In The West But None Can Bring Development To Nigeria / Buhari: With Adequate Education People Now Knows That Boko Haram Is Neither

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.