Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It (1661 Views)

Am In Love With A Lady And Don't Know How To Tell Her / Don't Know Her Yet. But Must Marry In 2 Months Time. / I Don‘t Know How To Toast A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Cuddlemii: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
Upendu98 is so nice that she was the first to accept Satani22.

I was scared of Satani22 from day 1 so I teased him about his name but she cut me short and from that day on, I became comfortable around him.

She reads his comments and replies him maturely. He is always commenting on her maturity.

I have a thread, 'I'm missing you'. I get creative with words there.

They both wept on that thread few minutes ago

What other proof is there

The question is what are we going to do help them express what they really feel

Its not all about sex talk and stories. The reality before our very own eyes should be solved.
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Cuddlemii: 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by satani22: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
Na wa o o o. Upendo where are u we need to talk oo.
cuddle do u think this can work with cultural differencies? I like her no doubt but distance nko?
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2011
[size=18pt]H.O.L.Y Poo!!! shocked   CUDDY?[/size]
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Jamesdman(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2011
Cuddlemii, i here by appoint u as chaperon of diz dating couple UPENDO N SATANI/ADAMZ.
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2011
satani22:

Na wa o o o. Upendo where are u we need to talk oo.
cuddle do u think this can work with cultural differencies? I like her no doubt but distance nko?

Tut Tut Tut! Sonthin isa whisfer to me dat this boi is a runnin. He have see the one that pass him. He thinkey tha he can wiggle out for this situasion, but cuddlmii e hol am for tail! SMH
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Cuddlemii: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2011
Any kind of love can work as long as you are happy and at peace.

Men u people wanna bring out my inner love mode.
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by satani22: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
I know say i don enter one chance
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
*rolls eyes*
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Cuddlemii: 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
hmm im always the trouble maker and the one that gets caught, woops. sorry bhu baby
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by upendo98(f): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^
THIS IS TROUBLE.
sad sad
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by satani22: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2011
Says who?
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Cuddlemii: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2011
Upendu welcome to where I help friends out
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by satani22: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2011
This small girl cuddlemii no dey hear correctn. Her name is upendo and not upendu.
Upendo lets stay here and chat, the other thread has being hijacked
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by upendo98(f): 1:43am On Jul 07, 2011
ooh cuddleme.

I read that poem and remembered my baby bro that passed.
Your words broke my heart cz I loved him so much and i was the only one he would come to for encouragement when nobody else would understand him
cry
Thnks anyw.
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by upendo98(f): 2:05am On Jul 07, 2011
This thread pains me.
@cuddleme.

Get rid of this. Were you guys serious?
All that acting?
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23am On Jul 07, 2011
kai d okada man no lie i don reach destination cheesy

now upendodo y u dey form vandam, d dude like u na involve am abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by kandiikane(m): 2:32am On Jul 07, 2011
Abeg, wich kine thread be this? *Rolleyes and walks out slamming the door*
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Scash(f): 3:07am On Jul 07, 2011
kandiikane:

Abeg, wich kine thread be this? *Rolleyes and walks out slamming the door*

thats very rude of u. angry. Did u even knock before burstin in??
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by kandiikane(m): 3:09am On Jul 07, 2011
The door was wide open.
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Emeka72(m): 4:37am On Jul 07, 2011
I see.
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by yinkalink(f): 5:21am On Jul 07, 2011
Aha! Its settled.
Bless u cuddlemii for bun a dear n lettin go.i hear wedding bells already,m soooo xcited!I need to go get prepared.

Now where did i put my ‘take me to ur bed‘ shoes now eh?
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Goldieluks: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2011
This is why there should be a boundary sometimes,esp on this NL,
i don't think Upendo is attracted to sata,she's only trying to encourage and maybe advise him,
and its like Cuddlemii is mis-interpreting the kind gestures of Upendo to sata.

Or

on the other way round,Upendo are you attracted to sata?
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2011
i will just stay and watch.
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Scash(f): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2011
sit n watch wetin?? undecided undecided
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by 190: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2011
[size=18pt]ki[/i]ng newbies  undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Scash(f): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2011
190:

[size=18pt]ki[/i]ng newbies  undecided undecided[/size]

hmmmph angry, such a foul mouthed little boy. I'l try n c if i can get d holy water from my pastor
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by upendo98(f): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2011
THANK YOU GOLDIELUCKS.

I cant be held hostage cz I tried to encourage smbody.
Thats diffrent from love. I came to NL to enjoy the forum and laugh not to be a wife (almost by force)
I know this online thing can cross border especially when you start getting threatened.I dont wnt to feel stalked either.
To avoid all this misinterpretation and allow him to heal and move on without marking me as a wife
I ad rather be off. I want him to take his attention off me and see the other cool ladies here on NL cz they are plenty.
whether right or wrong I care for him enough to want him to move.That guy is HURTING LIKE HELL.
Can be nasty. I felt thet way.
Otherwise men I have no issues wth NL.its very cool and evrybody is really cool and funny.
kiss kiss
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Scash(f): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2011
honestly, i knew dt was y u were leavin. Bt seriously, u dnt av to. Am sure he s goin to read dis msg n undastand aw u feel, Then he'ld back off.

Bt u runnin off?
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by tpia5: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

This is why there should be a boundary sometimes,esp on this NL,
i don't think Upendo is attracted to sata,she's only trying to encourage and maybe advise him,
and its like Cuddlemii is mis-interpreting the kind gestures of Upendo to sata.

Or

on the other way round,Upendo are you attracted to sata?

hmm, i feel your pain.

upendo who met you here, has already gotten a man, unlike yourself.

sorry.
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Goldieluks: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2011
tpia@:

hmm, i feel your pain.

sorry.

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
why are you mis-interpreting my post,
you make me laff out loud,especially when your soo OUT OF POINT/TRACK.
Re: Satani22 And Upendu98 Like Eachother But Don't Know How To Act Upon It by Scash(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2011
tpia@:

hmm, i feel your pain.

sorry.
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3)

Hi / Ikoyi Registry Wahala / Anyone Wants To Hookup For Sex In Kogi