Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,460 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) (70954 Views)

Van Dijk Embarrassed On The Floor By Hwan Hee-chan / Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / Ronaldo Shows Off In Saint Tropez With His Bikini-clad Partner Georgina Rodrigue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by addexx: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Drickles:
Once I think of Mourinho at Inter, I think of Eto'o and Diego Milito, especially Milito. I too liked that guy that year.
But meanwhile, what kind of people are Se.un registering on this website pls ? cheesy cheesy grin

Who the hell is Buharitesticles. grin grin
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Lumig: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
tongue
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Emax911: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool the special one .one of the best coach
can i ask u a favor
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Marvelchi: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wow
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Karmaisme(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mou's lack of respect for Wenger is the only grudge I have against him, he's a good coach but a bad manager.
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Emax911: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lumig:
tongue
good evn sir. pls cn i ask u a favour?
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by OhBritannia(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
If his dic k rise now they ll say he lacked self control.
See as they are making him to suffer in silence
If his dick rises, the women will sue him for sexual harrasment and that morhino showed them his dick on purpose and that they need 20 million dollars for the emotional trauma they went through.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Drickles:
Once I think of Mourinho at Inter, I think of Eto'o and Diego Milito, especially Milito. I too liked that guy that year.
But meanwhile, what kind of people are Se.un registering on this website pls ? cheesy cheesy grin
they were probably the best set, eto, sneider, thiago motta, cambiaso, milito, julio ceasar, mattarezzi, cordoba, chivu, obi stankovisc, maicon, very golden set. I loved that team

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by crystalpapers(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
No be buhari testaticles are they see so oo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Even buhari's private part sef dey collect grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Heavensent01(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
let him look then you hear those white crack head lady accused him is using his eyes to uncloth them then he get charged on sexual abuse

I can never move close to those crazy white ladies even if I travel out

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by specialmati(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Emax911:
can i ask u a favor
hmmm ok
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by pacespot(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
What show is this
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Dollarremix(m): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Drickles:
Once I think of Mourinho at Inter, I think of Eto'o and Diego Milito, especially Milito. I too like that guy that year.

But meanwhile, what kind of people is Se.un registering on this website pls ? cheesy cheesy grin
Comrade eyes clear,lolzzzz... Buhari tt
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
internationalman:
I wish there were a substitute coach at every stadium on standby, Chelsea could have used the service of Mourinho from the 77th minutes of the tie with Real Madrid..
no mind tuchei. Mourinho as inter coach, used 10 men for over seventy mins play and hold red hot Barcelona in 2010, taking them to finals and eventual victory over Bayern

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by akmath: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
All I see na 3G nyash. 3G nyash no fit put me for sticky situation. Na 4G upward

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Blankstare(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Drickles:
Once I think of Mourinho at Inter, I think of Eto'o and Diego Milito, especially Milito. I too like that guy that year.

But meanwhile, what kind of people is Se.un registering on this website pls ? cheesy cheesy grin

Maicon, sneijder, cambiasso, zenethi and the ever reliable Julius Caesar... Their pattern was superb that year

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Propertyforum: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mourinho the great.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by ogbiwa: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Vickyvice:
no mind tuchei. Mourinho used 10 men for over seventy mins play and hold red hot Barcelona in 2010, taking them to finals and eventual victory over Bayern

I believe you meant Roberto Di matteo, and it was also in 2012 not 2010

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Emax911: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
specialmati:
hmmm ok
am hungry. u may nt understand. pls anything pls am begging
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by zudozz: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
This Mourinho post don pass 10 years.
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Ade00Adeniyi: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Wahala no too much like this? Onah wan kill Baba fausa with hoes from hell.

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by einsteine(m): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
ogbiwa:

I believe you meant Roberto Di matteo, and it was also in 2012 not 2010

He is talking about Mourinho with Inter.
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
ogbiwa:

I believe you meant Roberto Di matteo
no mourinho, then with inter, he used ten plan to play and keep barca at bay from 20th minute to end of match, with Javier zannati, Maicon and matterazzi,lucio and walter samue, locking the defense area, cambiaso and stankovic and fighting barca deep in d midfield with pace of eto
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by spencekat(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
internationalman:
I wish there were a substitute coach at every stadium on standby, Chelsea could have used the service of Mourinho from the 77th minutes of the tie with Real Madrid..
Mou would have instructed them to defend with their last blood.
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by HeavenVGate: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
ogbiwa:
Jose Mourinho found himself in a sticky situation during an appearance on an Italian TV show in 2009 - trying to avoid the glances of beautiful half-naked women.

Mourinho, then manager of Inter Milan, appeared on a programme called Chiambretti Night, a bizarre chat show featuring interviews, skits and gorgeous dancing girls. Talking has never been much of a problem for the current Roma boss, but steering clear of the looks of beautiful sirens proved an altogether tougher task.

Old footage of Mourinho's appearance on the show has gone viral on on social media - and it makes for hilarious viewing.

Sat in a white chair in the middle of the studio, the Portuguese maverick looks like he'd rather be anywhere else as the dancers, some wearing only white bras and lingerie, walk teasingly around him.

Pictures from the night show Mourinho trying to avoid looking at the beautiful women as they bend down around his seat and show off their flexible bodies behind his chair.

Football fans loved the old footage and showed their sympathies with Mourinho's predicament in the comments below. One joked his pained facial expressions were caused by team selection issues, saying: "He's contemplating whether to play Muntari."

Someone else made a similar point, adding: "Man was probably thinking of how to lock Messi." Another social media user added: "Man was trying to win the CL, no time for such." While a fourth person joked: "Man was probably thinking of how to lock Messi."

Mourinho managed to survive his appearance on Chiambretti Night and led Inter Milan to the Serie A title in his first season in charge of the Italian giants. He followed it up with a historic treble a year later, winning Serie A, the Coppa Italia and the Champions League.

Despite such incredible success, the outspoken boss left the San Siro that summer, joining Real Madrid, where he won La Liga and the Copa del Rey. A second spell at Chelsea followed before unsuccessful stints at Manchester United and Tottenham before his move to Roma.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/mourinho-tv-appearance-lingerie-women-26700398.amp?fr=operanews
White women sha! Yass like slippers. This is why I like Yoruba girls. Better Yass dey their back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by tuzle(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
internationalman:
or simeone
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Why should they torture him like this embarassed
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by preselect(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
imagine what feminists would say if the situation was reversed. Imagine 3 men harassing a woman on national television. Or dont y'all realize that this is sexual harassment?

where are the feminists when you need them?
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by kunleiky(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
The focused one
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by tienegem(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
The Special One!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Taribo: Super Eagles Players Slept With Women At France ’98 / Man Who Predicted Eagles Winning This Morning Trends Online, As It Came True(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.