Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) (70942 Views)

Van Dijk Embarrassed On The Floor By Hwan Hee-chan / Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / Ronaldo Shows Off In Saint Tropez With His Bikini-clad Partner Georgina Rodrigue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Biafranodogwu55: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
akmath:
All I see na 3G nyash. 3G nyash no fit put me for sticky situation. Na 4G upward
U gerritgrin...4G is the best fitgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Judolisco(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
internationalman:
I wish there were a substitute coach at every stadium on standby, Chelsea could have used the service of Mourinho from the 77th minutes of the tie with Real Madrid..
mourinho and mikel obi
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Bashnigga(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
iamyemiakins:
More like "I got 99 problems but a bîtch ain't one"
Exactly man.. U just summarized the whole scenario with this sentence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by TimmyA: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
If you call this gender sex object, them go dey press p. See them parading themselves as one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Drickles:
Once I think of Mourinho at Inter, I think of Eto'o and Diego Milito, especially Milito. I too like that guy that year.

If you're in need of a top class architect or construction expert, consult via the contact below and we'll show you previous finished projects as sample before we discuss yours, like this 5bed twin duplex below

Its D.Milito for me. A natural finisher, very clinical. Scores goals without hassle. Like easily.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by pargelenis(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
internationalman:
I wish there were a substitute coach at every stadium on standby, Chelsea could have used the service of Mourinho from the 77th minutes of the tie with Real Madrid..
Sir, Mourinho is a Chelsea legend but facts are it is Tuchel that has delivered Champions League to our dear Chelsea. In Tuchel we trust.
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by kaladoz: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
ogbiwa:

I believe you meant Roberto Di matteo, and it was also in 2012 not 2010
He is talking of mourinho's inter milan in the 2nd leg against Barca. 2010 champions league semi final match. Thiago Motta was sent off early in the match but Inter still went on to qualify and beat Bayern Munich in the final.
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Kobicove(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
The Special One!
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by beejay85: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
kelspinall:
this is not my business, my business is bodo/glimt to win roma today by God grace.my 9k important to me
Mou won't lose that game oooo
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Clinghton: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
He was avoiding future rape accusations.
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Women the world over would willing avail themselves for these kinds of erotic giggs. After they will be wondering why they are tagged as intimacy gadgets, this and that.
Why couldn't it be a woman sitting, and men surrounding her , trying to seduce her or whatever? I guess they already figured out their position in the scheme of things, as far as this world is concerned. Sex, sex , sex is all they ever want to offer, before anything else can then follow.
So irritating. After you will want to drag the position of top of the hierarchical chain with men. Your positions are clearly spelled out. Smh
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by fluffybaby(f): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Little Miss whoreshine
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
kelspinall:
this is not my business, my business is bodo/glimt to win roma today by God grace.my 9k important to me
Bodoe Glimt coach was suspended from this match, I hope you know
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by rotile247(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
ogbiwa post=1.1949083:

I believe you meant Roberto Di matteo, and it was also in 2012 not 2010

Roberto Di Matteo used to the Mourinho template
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by keypha1: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
Always putting men's in truble, after they achieve their goal they will stand aside as an innocent person. Fucking pusys
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Heffalump(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
That was when men were boys
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by javaguru: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
kelspinall:
name 4-1 I see, e choke
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Asianjollof007: 12:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Rahkman:
Old pictures this must be from his inter days

"Throwback" and "intern milan" was clearly stated in the headline and in the main article, oga itk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Rahkman: 2:12am On Apr 15, 2022
Asianjollof007:

"Throwback" and "intern milan" was clearly stated in the healine and in the main article, oga itk.
ode the op redited the post ......
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Asianjollof007: 2:24am On Apr 15, 2022
Rahkman:
ode the op redited the post ......

mabinu, werey.
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Natajo2021: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2022
kelspinall:
How far?
Hope your business has given Bodo-Glimt the victory?
9k lost
Sorry better luck next time.
May your enemies be disappointed, same way Bodo/glimt disappointed your expectation.
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Powersurge: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2022
Drickles:
Once I think of Mourinho at Inter, I think of Eto'o and Diego Milito, especially Milito. I too like that guy that year.

If you're in need of a top class architect or construction expert, consult via the contact below and we'll show you previous finished projects as sample before we discuss yours, like this 5bed twin duplex below

Ur picture no get watermark of your contact. Try fix it.
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by Godmademan(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
kelspinall:
How's the family.

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by dabossman(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
kelspinall:

How are you feeling now?
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by kelspinall(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
dabossman:

How are you feeling now?
lols absolutely terrible

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by kelspinall(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Godmademan:
How's the family.
lols all good Sir
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by kelspinall(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Natajo2021:

How far?
Hope your business has given Bodo-Glimt the victory?
9k lost
Sorry better luck next time.
May your enemies be disappointed, same way Bodo/glimt disappointed your expectation.

lols ameen
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by kelspinall(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
javaguru:
name 4-1 I see, e choke
Indeed it choked
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by kelspinall(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Bodoe Glimt coach was suspended from this match, I hope you know
no sir
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by kelspinall(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
beejay85:
Mou won't lose that game oooo

indeed he won
Re: Mourinho Looked Embarrassed On A TV Show With Bikini Clad Lady (Throwback) by BallingGuy: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
ogbiwa:
Jose Mourinho found himself in a sticky situation during an appearance on an Italian TV show in 2009 - trying to avoid the glances of beautiful half-naked women.

Mourinho, then manager of Inter Milan, appeared on a programme called Chiambretti Night, a bizarre chat show featuring interviews, skits and gorgeous dancing girls. Talking has never been much of a problem for the current Roma boss, but steering clear of the looks of beautiful sirens proved an altogether tougher task.

Old footage of Mourinho's appearance on the show has gone viral on on social media - and it makes for hilarious viewing.

Sat in a white chair in the middle of the studio, the Portuguese maverick looks like he'd rather be anywhere else as the dancers, some wearing only white bras and lingerie, walk teasingly around him.

Pictures from the night show Mourinho trying to avoid looking at the beautiful women as they bend down around his seat and show off their flexible bodies behind his chair.

Football fans loved the old footage and showed their sympathies with Mourinho's predicament in the comments below. One joked his pained facial expressions were caused by team selection issues, saying: "He's contemplating whether to play Muntari."

Someone else made a similar point, adding: "Man was probably thinking of how to lock Messi." Another social media user added: "Man was trying to win the CL, no time for such." While a fourth person joked: "Man was probably thinking of how to lock Messi."

Mourinho managed to survive his appearance on Chiambretti Night and led Inter Milan to the Serie A title in his first season in charge of the Italian giants. He followed it up with a historic treble a year later, winning Serie A, the Coppa Italia and the Champions League.

Despite such incredible success, the outspoken boss left the San Siro that summer, joining Real Madrid, where he won La Liga and the Copa del Rey. A second spell at Chelsea followed before unsuccessful stints at Manchester United and Tottenham before his move to Roma.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/mourinho-tv-appearance-lingerie-women-26700398.amp?fr=operanews
I swear, if na me, I for don smack that ass, sotey e must turn RED.

Shebi na wetin dem dey find be that?

You go naked on a national TV to test me, I'm sure gonna attend to your request. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nba Season '08/09 / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Some Popular WWF Wrestlers From The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.