Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? (539 Views)

We Won't Resign, Pastor Iluyomade, Wife Tell Pastor Adeboye / What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Does God Tell Us Who to Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by SSIPON(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
This is a man that has seen "visions" and has performed miracles. Osinachi performed one of the most popular Gospel music in Nigeria. Why did God abandon her? And why couldn't Enenche the mighty man of God see a vision that She was being abused? undecided undecided undecided

He said when Osinachi came to him complaining of respiratory problems, he referred her to the hospital, while she was dying in the hospital, despite his several prayers that availeth nothing, he was busy packing crutches in Cameroon like a golf caddy. Crutches he claimed people left behind after healing.

Religion na better business ooo..
Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by DaInferno(m): 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
SSIPON:
This is a man that has seen "visions" and has performed miracles. Osinachi performed one of the most popular Gospel music in Nigeria. Why did God abandon her? And why couldn't Enenche the mighty man of God see a vision that She was being abused? undecided undecided undecided
that's like saying why didn't God tell him the problems of other thousands of people out there or why didn't He inform TB joshua of his early demise!?
Regardless, a Being who can allow his only begotten son to die cannot be easily understood.
This whole thing is just pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by SSIPON(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
DaInferno:
that's like saying why didn't God tell him the problems of other thousands of people out there or why didn't He inform TB joshua of his early demise!?
Regardless, a Being who can allow his only begotten son to die cannot be easily understood.
This whole thing is just pathetic

He said when Osinachi came to him complaining of respiratory problems, he referred her to the hospital, while she was dying in the hospital, despite his several prayers that availeth nothing, he was busy packing crutches in Cameroon like a golf caddy. Crutches he claimed people left behind after healing.

Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by DitariDisciple2: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
He came to Yenagoa with Adeboye early this year.
I decided to go and view the program.
He was packing crutches like its nothing.
I wonder where those sick people are coming from self.
Adeboye Yoruba head of Reedeem he put in charge of Bayelsa say Redeem have over 580 branches in Bayelsa state without adding other churches that are not Redeem.
You know how much offering and tithes every week
Over 5 hundred and 80 branches in Bayelsa alone, and not even one Ijaw will ever be allowed to oversee the state church.
Always Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by sholay2011(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
This is...not a good question.

2 Kings 4:27b says: Let her alone, for her soul is in deep distress, and the LORD has hidden it from me, and has not told me.

This was Prophet Elisha (the man with double portion of Elijah's anointing) stating that he wasn't sure what was really wrong with the Shunammite woman (who regularly housed him oh).

See, there is NOTHING we can do if God does not, in His own prerogative, show us things. With this knowledge that God can keep things hidden/sealed (in His manifold wisdom), it should even humble us when He reveals anything to us. Kings can only search out what God has chosen to reveal (Deut. 29:29; Prov. 25:2).

Most people equate men of God with babalawos. The extent to which a man of God can help is the willingness of God Himself to help you. This situation should remind us there is only an ordinary man without God. And the woman should have simply opened her mouth to the Pastor regarding her situation, like the Shunammite woman did.

3 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by DitariDisciple2: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
He came to Yenagoa with Adeboye early this year.
I decided to go and view the program.
He was packing crutches like its nothing.
I wonder where those sick people are coming from self.
Adeboye Yoruba head of Reedeem he put in charge of Bayelsa say Redeem have over 580 branches in Bayelsa state without adding other churches that are not Redeem.
You know how much offering and tithes every week
Over 5 hundred and 80 branches in Bayelsa alone, and not even one Ijaw will ever be allowed to oversee the state church.
Always Yoruba.
Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by Benny93: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
SSIPON:

Gods ways ar nt our ways nor his thought are thought. He is 2 big to be question, bt i believe God gave us brain n mind to handle some issues in our life...God is still God regardless

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
SSIPON:

A foo l like you won't see the good sides of men of God.
God is the ominiknowest who knows the future. Pastor Enenche is a human but he's impacting. You SSIPON is here wasting. Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by KevMitnick: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
sholay2011:

2 Kings 4:27b says: Let her alone, for her soul is in deep distress, and the LORD has hidden it from me, and has not told me.

This was Prophet Elisha (the man with double portion of Elijah's anointing) stating that he wasn't sure what was really wrong with the Shunammite woman (who regularly housed him oh).

See, there is NOTHING we can do if God does not, in His own prerogative, show us things. With this knowledge that God can keep things hidden/sealed (in His manifold wisdom), it should even humble us when He reveals anything to us. Kings can only search out what God has chosen to reveal (Deut. 29:29; Prov. 25:2).

Most people equate men of God with babalawos. The extent to which a man of God can help is the willingness of God Himself to help you. This situation should remind us there is only an ordinary man without God. And the woman should have simply opened her mouth to the Pastor regarding her situation, like the Shunammite woman did.
This right here is the answer to he OP's question. You have spoken well.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by DitariDisciple2: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Benny93:

Gods ways ar nt our ways nor his thought are thought. He is 2 big to be question, bt i believe God gave us brain n mind to handle some issues in our life...God is still God regardless

I fully agree with this speech of yours.
God ways is God ways.
In the Bible Jesus was hungry he went to a fig tree to look for fruit to pluck reach there no fruit because its not its season it only had leaves.
To an average human being Jesus should have used that power he used and dried up the tree and instead tell the tree to produce enough fruit for him and his disciples.
But he didn't do it, he used power and dried up the tree and still left the place hungry.

It is what we call spiritual calling.
The calling power cannot be used wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by Benny93: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

I fully agree with this speech of yours.
God ways is God ways.
In the Bible Jesus was hungry he went to a fig tree to look for fruit to pluck reach there no fruit because its not its season it only had leaves.
To an average human being Jesus should have used that power he used and dried up the tree and instead tell the tree to produce enough fruit for him and his disciples.
But he didn't do it, he used power and dried up the tree and still left the place hungry.

It is what we call spiritual calling.
The calling power cannot be used wrongly.
On point
Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
sholay2011:

God bless you. I was trying to remember this scripture just now.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by Jafaar: 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
a
Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by SPTruth: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2022
It is the wisdom of God that chooses to reveal a thing or to hide it. God did not reveal the death of the son of the shunamite woman to Elisha. There were many widows in Isreal, but Elijah was directed to Zarephath. Pst Enenche does not perform miracles, God does through Him. Now I know why the Bible says, the Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. See youths less than 40yrs old trying to mock an immortal Being.
Re: Why Didn't God Tell Pastor Enenche About Osinachi's Situation? by Ken4Christ: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2022
SSIPON:

This is a constructive criticism. The church must wake up and be more spiritual. Otherwise skeptics will doubt the authenticity of our claims.

The truth is that most ministers are just interested in numbers. As such, they preach only those messages that brings in the crowd.

In addition, they do not allow the Holy Spirit to work with them. There are gifts of the Holy Spirit that should be manifesting in the church. With these gifts, we should know certain things supernaturally.

Finally, Pastors should pray more for their members. It will help to protect them from the evil schemes of darkness. Losing any member God has given a church is an indication of a crack in the prayer ministry of the church.

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian, Beware Of Whom U Take Gift From. / Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse / God Tolerates Space Exploration Yet Punished The Builders Of The Tower Of Babel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.