Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse (556 Views)

How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School / Does God Choose A Spouse For You? / Re-marriage When Ones Spouse Is Still Alive.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by ahaz: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hello everyone am thing with a heavy heart cos this thing called spirituall spouse is tormenting my life.
I have gone to many places yet no solution I have spent all I have yet no show. The spirit keeps appearing to me in my dreams to make love to me. And each time tbis happens I will experience difficulties, set backs and ill lucks.

Please guys help me out with advice or places you guys know that can handle this cos am really freeking out.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by Holybaddo: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
Go to the nearest Herbalist or better still come to my village
ahaz:
Hello everyone am thing with a heavy heart cos this thing called spirituall spouse is tormenting my life.
I have gone to many places yet no solution I have spent all I have yet no show. The spirit keeps appearing to me in my dreams to make love to me. And each time tbis happens I will experience difficulties, set backs and ill lucks.

Please guys help me out with advice or places you guys know that can handle this cos am really freeking out.
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by ahaz: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
where[quote author=Holybaddo post=118383779]Go to the nearest Herbalist or better still come to my village [/
Where is your village and can they realky handle this problem for me?
Plese i will appreciate any help you can give thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by Kobojunkie: 4:45am On Nov 15, 2022
ahaz:

There is no such thing as spiritual spouse. If you are having sex dreams, it is likely from your subconscious working its way through emotional trauma or tension that exists inside of you meaning the Genesis of the problem is from right there in your mind and not some external source as people like to pretend. So if you want to be rid of them, you have to spend time working through and resolving any sex related issues you have in your mind. Either by adopting better self-control or overcoming some infatuation you have to women of certain kinds etc. undecided
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by CaptMarvel(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
ahaz:

Thanks in advance.
anytime it happens, when you wake up in that morning, pray and cancel it, more importantly fast that day. Every day it happens make sure you fast and pray cancellling and recovering your blessings from the enemy. If you can, take a white fast throughout the day, its more potent. Bless you.
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
CaptMarvel:
anytime it happens, when you wake up in that morning, pray and cancel it, more importantly fast that day. Every day it happens make sure you fast and pray cancellling and recovering your blessings from the enemy. If you can, take a white fast throughout the day, its more potent. Bless you.
This ritual means nothing. Think about it. undecided

When you find you keep having to cancel a thing, even after the one time, it means one thing and that thing is your canceling ritual is in vain .i.e. not of Jesus Christ. undecided

If you find you keep having to fast and pray to recover your so-called blessings from "the enemy" meaning the first recovery was not once and for all, what that implies is that your fasting and prayer recovering ritual is in vain .I.e. not of Jesus Christ. undecided

All these vain rituals and worship, Jesus Christ warned against so why you revel in these antichrist beliefs is beyond me.. undecided
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by Holybaddo: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
ahaz:
where
if they can't handle it I will refund your money
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by ahaz: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=Holybaddo post=118440314] if they can't handle it I will refund your money [/quotepeases whoere can I get your place can you I'm in watsap let's talk about it..my number 08036565217
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
ahaz:
whoere can I get your place can you I'm in watsap let's talk about it..my number 08036565217
You are still on this since November? Please go seek professional mental health counseling for your own sanity sake undecided
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by MightySparrow: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
ahaz:

Thanks in advance.

It is a simple thing you can handle by yourself. You need to know your right as a child of God and if you are ready, God is ready. I will teach you how to handle it. Message me.
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by Redoil: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dont listen to this person she is lier
Kobojunkie:
There is no such thing as spiritual spouse. If you are having sex dreams, it is likely from your subconscious working its way through emotional trauma or tension that exists inside of you meaning the Genesis of the problem is from right there in your mind and not some external source as people like to pretend. So if you want to be rid of them, you have to spend time working through and resolving any sex related issues you have in your mind. Either by adopting better self-control or overcoming some infatuation you have to women of certain kinds etc. undecided
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Redoil:
Dont listen to this person she is lier
What lie have I in fact told here? Please be specific in your condemnation of my person. undecided
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by ahaz: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are still on this since November? Please go seek professional mental health counseling for your own sanity sake undecided
Oga I don't remember asking junkies to advice me....stay your lane and allow normal people talk I beg you.
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by Kobojunkie: 12:10am On Jun 11, 2023
ahaz:
■ Oga I don't remember asking junkies to advice me....stay your lane and allow normal people talk I beg you.
Opening a thread on a public site means everyone who has answers are free to opine. undecided

Now, back to the issue. I suggest you seriously consider professional mental health therapist for relief for that recurring nightmare you keep having. undecided
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by ahaz: 12:11am On Jun 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

It is a simple thing you can handle by yourself. You need to know your right as a child of God and if you are ready, God is ready. I will teach you how to handle it. Message me.
Can we chat on watsap 08036565217
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by ahaz: 12:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Opening a thread on a public site means everyone who has answers are free to opine. undecided

Now, back to the issue. I suggest you seriously consider professional mental health therapist for relief for that recurring nightmare you keep having. undecided
Like are you serious with this?/Am very much ok my man just that this thing is just strange to me and I don't think is a medical issue except you will she'd more light
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2023
ahaz:
■ Like are you serious with this?/Am very much ok my man just that this thing is just strange to me and I don't think is a medical issue except you will she'd more light
What you described is a typical mental health issue so I am not sure if your resistance has to do with you being fine with the problem or your not being open to having it properly resolved at all. undecided
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by LikeAking: 2:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:

U must talk ya own.
Re: Please How Best Do I Tackle Souritual Spouse by Kobojunkie: 2:51am On Jun 11, 2023
LikeAking:
U must talk ya own.
Look who's talking! undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / African Hindu Temple Prostitution And Child Sacrifice / The Difference Between Your Star And Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.