Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

2023 Election Can Be Won Online Part 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election Can Be Won Online Part 1 (354 Views)

After Saying Elections Are Not Won Online, Gbaja Campaigns For Tinubu On Twitter / Election Is Never Won Online / N143 Billion Budgeted For 2019 Election Can Lift 14M Nigerians Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election Can Be Won Online Part 1 by ramonchang(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Leaving partisan politics aside now, no present presidential aspirant in APC and PDP at least has the track record or clearly stated vision on how to make Nigeria better. Virtually all of them have held political officies where they could have shown stuff they are made of. But none did. All of them actively participated in the destruction of Nigeria as we know it. Safe for Peter Obi whom some of his works still speaks for, Other are just there to fill up the spaces because no one else will.

Please don't say what of Tinubu who "built lagos". Lagos built lagos. Lagos is a coastal city and was Nigeria's capital and they make a lot of money regardless. These monies are meant to be spent on something, yea. And in Lag, they prefer to spend the money on themselves and use the rest to sandfill the ocean. Don't even get me started on the fact that lagos Island stinks. My point is if somebody careful planned out the development of Lagos, it will be better than it is right now.

I dont know if Osinbade's silence is tactical or because he has no effrontery to face baba. But regardless, let us not forget he has been used as a tool to confuse us with his smooth talk... And the fact that you cant say exactly what tradermoni is. Whether it is to buy votes or actually lift traders out of poverty.

Now, the average objective Nigerian voter who doesnt want to vote for any of these "known devils" instantly gives up because there is this thought that he/she is alone...and that is true you don't know what the next guy will do. But what if you did know?

The max vote a winning Nigerian president has pulled is 16million, not too sure though. That is around 21k votes per local government.
My theory is definitely we will get 21k people with online presence in each local government.
what if we have independent online communities where each person who is tired of all these old folks can see the next person who is tired of these old folks and they both can decide who to vote. You could also win people in by convincing them to join the community. Of course, the participants in this group are people with pvc...

The nitty gritty of how the community will look like will be discussed in part 2 of this article. But I hope I have been able to make my point.

Drop mic!
Re: 2023 Election Can Be Won Online Part 1 by Michelle70(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023 Election Can Be Won Online Part 1 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Won online,rigged on reality.
Re: 2023 Election Can Be Won Online Part 1 by jude79(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Your points are well marshalled out, very clear.

(1) (Reply)

Extra-ordinary Rendition: Time To Capture Simon Ekpa And Ship Him To Nigeria / Aisha Buhari Visits Nigeria To Host Ramadan Prayer For Peace, Security / Nigerians r Fooling Themselves. Irreparable damage. There Can Never Be Trust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.