Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo (58023 Views)

Why Attacks On Vice President Osinbajo Are Unreasonable - By Kurtis Adigba / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by bobbythegreat(m): 6:25am On Apr 15, 2022
this picture reminds me of when i was writing a carry over course in my 400level and i come day use eye signal day ask 300level student for which one you day answer
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by gaskiyamagana: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2022
Misstittee:
undecided he's praying for him. He's never seen such loyal deputy. God bless our incoming president PYO.
For Lagos or Biafra law school?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by gaskiyamagana: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Mention them. I doubt it cos u won't see greatness and ridicule him like that. Do you know what it means to be a professor of law and SAN?
With number of professors and SANs, how fair is our Justice administration system? What impact has he made as VP on the shameful, contradictory judgments in the administration?
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Gentlerespect76: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2022
farem:
What's baba thinking here?
I know the thoughts I have towards you; I remember how you over reached yourself during one of my sick vacations. The time will not be long before you know that "khaki no be leather"
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by opribo(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2022
He escaped the helicopter crash, we will see, by the time i finish with all of you , even that your oga go hear am.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Iceberg3: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Two Yeye people....
shut up... Your god,tinubu brought buhari onboard so you all are yeye fifos...
Btw,ol'mnkyy,whaddap grin

You Jail Yahoo boy that scammed a lover less than $1000 5 years yet sat in the National Council of State with the so called Mr Integrity Buhari nominating Jolly Nyame a notorious looter for state pardon while Pastor Osinbajo agreed

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Joker25: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2022
So if I do anyhow now
This guy go just cast me tell Nigerians the Truth About 2017 with better evidence
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by lajidson(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Like someone curious

I buy all kinds of gift cards at the best super high rate!

WhatsApp me for biz via 09033392556

Paste your card for instant payment

A trial will surely convince you

Tested & Trusted 100%
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by farem: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Princeton92:

He's looking at someone else not PYO

You mean the spirit lady serving him coffee ☕?
It seems you are the only one seeing spirits here

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo by Princeton92(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
farem:

You mean the spirit lady serving him coffee ☕?
It seems you are the only one seeing spirits here

Zoom and view his face again brother OR do you need glasses??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isa Pantami Kisses Tinubu's Certificate Of Return (Pictures) / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures / Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.