Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work (1440 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
It is important to let you know that some evil people are being paid to post fake videos, fake news about IPOB and ESN on the social media. You can easily see them on this platform. These people are working for the devil himself. Their end will come soon. What they post whether news or videos are hundred percent fake. Disregard them and pray for the disastrous end of the senders.

10 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by DitariDisciple2: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ijaw Republic our home.Ijaws being the 4th largest tribe and having a population of over 10 percent of Nigeria deserves 2 more states and more LGAs for Bayelsa state.
Bayelsa state is bigger than 10 Nigerian states and have over 550 villages and settlements but are so marginalized in times of LGAs.
Forget that lie population figure in book that many falsify.
The truth remains.
All Nigeria's offshore oil go with Ijaw Republic because we are the ones sharing borders with the whole ocean.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and are not scattered by God.
The Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization is asking the Nigerian system to restore us to none balkanized by creating Toru-Ebe State (for Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta), Oil-Rivers State (for Ijaws of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States and increase Bayelsa LGAs to the proper number as it is in other States.
These states are economically viable.

Failure to do this, we are going to take full militant actions in every way so as to leave Nigeria and go for Ijaw Republic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by IGBOSON1: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:
It is important to let you know that some evil people are being paid to post fake videos, fake news about IPOB and ESN on the social media. You can easily see them on this platform. These people are working for the devil himself. Their end will come soon. What they post whether news or videos are hundred percent fake. Disregard them and pray for the disastrous end of the senders.

Of course i know that! These schmucks are so obsessed with Ndigbo and our affairs that you have to wonder if Ndigbo are not the same people they tagged ‘irrelevant, inconsequential 5 percenters’!

Some of them pose as Igbos’ and post negative stuff just to try and pin the blame on IPOB/ESN or demarket Alaigbo out of pure hatred! Some Ndigbo are easily deceived and that’s why i’m here to disabuse their minds of any lies and propaganda aimed at us!

8 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
By any means possible, FREEDOM.

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by gidgiddy: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Funny thing about those who like to mention IPOB/ESN is that they are no where to be found when Killer herdsmen, Boko haram and ISWAP are slaughtering people all over the North

They only remember insecurity when it has to do with the East, yet they are not from the East

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Westtimeline: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Of course i know that! These schmucks are so obsessed with Ndigbo and our affairs that you have to wonder if Ndigbo are not the same people they tagged ‘irrelevant, inconsequential 5 percenters’!

Some of them pose as Igbos’ and post negative stuff just to try and pin the blame on IPOB/ESN or demarket Alaigbo out of pure hatred! Some Ndigbo are easily deceived and that’s why i’m here to disabuse their minds of any lies and propaganda aimed at us!
How does this insipid epistle wakes the man shot dead by your darling esn or bring back Akunyili's husband killed by your darling gunmen?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Conrod: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
We have learned to disregard them and move forward.....they're paid fifth columnists.

5 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Conrod: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Westtimeline:
How does this insipid epistle wakes the man shot dead by your darling esn or bring back Akunyili's husband killed by your darling gunmen?
Westtimer,...your deads are still crying for attention in benue .

4 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by IGBOSON1: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Westtimeline:

Didn’t watch any silly video, but you and the vile OP (that’s if you’re not the same person or in cahoots) can go fck yourselves!

ESN, according to this twerp, will commit a murder and advertise to the world that they did it!? If you don’t find something wrong with this ‘story’ then you’re more daft than i originally gave you credit for!

Edit: OP….got the threads mixed up as i was expecting a response on the thread where the oyiboupdate bigot showed a clip purporting to show ESN announcing the fact they’d just murdered someone! You’re good….the abuse wasn’t directed at you!

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Anthonyoz(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
But what I mine here for ,let them create 10000thread I will chase them with 20000 comments.

There propaganda is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by helinues: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Continue wearing Pampas for mosquitoes until UGM/ESN rape your region finish

4 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Emergingnation3(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:
Continue wearing Pappas for mosquitoes until UGM/ESN rape your region finish
Thesame way skull miners, human organs harvestees and corpse exhumation terrorist has already finished raping your own region..

1 Like

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by helinues: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Thesame way skull miners, human organs harvestees and corpse exhumation terrorist has already finished raping your own region..

Copy and paste guy is here again

When would you come up with something different with5 repeating your own wack lines?

This year? Next year or never?

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Emergingnation3(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

When would you come up with something different with5 repeating your own wack lines?

Says the Nairaland chief copy and paste editor..

1 Like

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by helinues: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says the Nairaland chief copy and paste editor..

Why repeating my lines. Guy, try and be creative and come up with something different
Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Emergingnation3(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

Why repeating my lines. Guy, try and be creative and come up with something different
As a chief copy and paste editor on Nairaland, once you becomes creative,I'll follow suit..

Typical afonja Muslim..

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by adekolaelect(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Even we should disregard killing and destruction in Igbo land till ESN kill all the young and old Igbos finished in Igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by ebufa: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
Westtimeline:

oh mrs Akunyili's husband you people killed in your many false flag operations in the east......you will not talk about the book haram fulani collabo that is destroying xtian minorities in the north....carry your nonsense else where!
Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by paramakina202: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Didn’t watch any silly video, but you and the vile OP (that’s if you’re not the same person or in cahoots) can go fck yourselves!

ESN, according to this twerp, will commit a murder and advertise to the world that they did it!? If you don’t find something wrong with this ‘story’ then you’re more daft than i originally gave you credit for!

Edit: OP….got the threads mixed up as i was expecting a response on the thread where the oyiboupdate bigot showed a clip purporting to show ESN announcing the fact they’d just murdered someone! You’re good….the abuse wasn’t directed at you!

That is the hallmark of all terrorist groups.They showcase their brutality and barbarity to the whole world and use it as a tool of intimidation and fear amongst the populace.We have seen video of ESN cutting off the heads of two dead policemen and went ahead and roasted their heads.ISIS,Alqaeda,Bokoharam etc..execute their victims on video record and post it online.

4 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Balkan(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
We all know this long ago. No igbo man will go against ESN and IPOB. What they don't know is that ESN is the darling of Igbos.

The want people to believe that ESN is the same as UGM. Tinubu urchins are the one trying to paint IPOB black.
Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Westtimeline: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
ebufa:

oh mrs Akunyili's husband you people killed in your many false flag operations in the east......you will not talk about the book haram fulani collabo that is destroying xtian minorities in the north....carry your nonsense else where!
Keep fooling yourself. His children know who killed their father.

4 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Westtimeline: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
IGBOSON1:

I don't need to Bleep anything.

ESN is already fucking you people, wait for your turn. But before then, keep defending them.

3 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by onumadu: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
IGBOSON1:

But who are these people then?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mh3AiALt5Cqv29HMLBQ4LprI_kX91xAR/view?usp=sharing

At least you would agree that they should be stamped out of Igboland BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. It doesn't matter who they are

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by stanluiz(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Ipob Terrorist supporters on rampage!

I know they will send their propaganda team to defend their Terrorist activities.

They can never accept responsibility. You Igbos can continue to deny. It won't change anything that you Igbos kills, murder and waste innocent soul.

Who are those shouting " No election in tbe the East if not Terrorist Igbos ? The joke is on you.

4 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by stanluiz(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
gidgiddy:
Funny thing about those who like to mention IPOB/ESN is that they are no where to be found when Killer herdsmen, Boko haram and ISWAP are slaughtering people all over the North

They only remember insecurity when it has to do with the East, yet they are not from the East
Yes now. Igbos Terrorists will also kill people because there's is nothing different between them and Boko Haram, Iswap and Herdsmen.

At least. You have acknowledge the fact that Ipob Terrorist are the ones causing killings and insecurity In the east.

One thing is sure. Every ipob supporters go collect from these Terrorists they are defending. Either them or their families, friends or loved ones. But for now, keep defending them.

4 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by stanluiz(m): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
helinues:

He is part of ipob social media defense team.

He is doing his work . Na his office be this, So don't blame him. He has invested his whole time defending Terrorist Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Proudlyomonna: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:
[s]It is important to let you know that some evil people are being paid to post fake videos, fake news about IPOB and ESN on the social media. You can easily see them on this platform. These people are working for the devil himself. Their end will come soon. What they post whether news or videos are hundred percent fake. Disregard them and pray for the disastrous end of the senders.[/s]

Disregard kill you there angry
It's on records that only brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals supports the Esn/ugm created by the proscribed destructive oppressive ipob group.
True Nwafos will never be caught supporting nonsense,so I guess you are responding to your fellow good for nothing brainwashed ipob criminals undecided.
The Fg is so so useless, ordinary ipob's esn/ugm killers them no fit crush,how them wan take defeat boko haram sef undecided
It will not be well with mnk may he rot in jail for bringing this killers into the everly peaceful Imo State.
Imo State will not be hostaged by criminals claiming freedom fighters.

2 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by Proudlyomonna: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Balkan:
We all know this long ago. [s]No igbo man will go against ESN and IPOB. What they don't know is that ESN is the darling of Igbos.

The want people to believe that ESN is the same as UGM. Tinubu urchins are the one trying to paint IPOB black.
[/s]

It will never be well with you for this rubbish you have just written undecided
No true Igbo blood supports ipob and their esn/ugm angels,only brainwashed, thugs cultist and hardened criminals stand with ipob and their esn/ugm criminals.
Mention 10 Igbos you know are in support of Ipob and their destructive agenda and I will also mention 10Igbos who will never support such a destructive oppressive fraud ipob struggle �
You want to paint a wrong narrative here that ipob has the support of Igbo,when every sensible human being knows ipob only has the support of criminals and thugs.Ala gbagbuo gi ebe ahu maka ezi nwuru anwu ka gi mma angry

4 Likes

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by successmatters(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:

True.
Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by dubra: 1:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Those devilish e.rats are paid to paddle all those lies by one vulture called udele the niger government but their efforts are not even making any impact at all

1 Like

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by izac82: 2:33am On Apr 15, 2022
IPOB always in the business of denials. Tufiakwa! angry

1 Like

Re: Disregard Any News About ESN&IPOB On This Platform: Agents Of The Devil At Work by IGBOSON1: 3:57am On Apr 15, 2022
onumadu:

But who are these people then?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mh3AiALt5Cqv29HMLBQ4LprI_kX91xAR/view?usp=sharing

At least you would agree that they should be stamped out of Igboland BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. It doesn't matter who they are

Anybody out harrassing, torturing or murdering anyone should be brought to book (a tall order in the Nigeria of today considering ethnicity, religion and bigotry usually stands in the way of the swift and adequate administration of justice), however what i will not support is anyone rushing to pin the blame for this on IPOB or ESN with zero proof!

IPOB remains a peacful organisation till tomorrow! It existed way before Buhari, but notice it's only after the bigoted bastard stole the election in 2015 and was sworn in that insecurity of this nature cropped up in the south-east and took a wider and more worrying dimension in the last 5+ years!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How My Brother Doing Excerise (pic) / Atiku On His Way To Clinch The Ticket Today / Queen Hilbert M@sturbating Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.