Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. (512 Views)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by softwareman(m): 3:26am On Apr 15, 2022
Osinbajo A NAIRALANDER APOLOGIZES FOR USE OF LANGUAGE AND NAME CALLING.
Yesterday, I posted a series of comments on the vice president in which I used intemperate language and was very disrespectful to the vice president.
While I STAND BY THE SUBSTANCE OF MY ASSERTIONS, MY USE OF LANGUAGE AND ABUSIVENESS IS DEFINITELY WRONG.
I hereby tender an unreserved apology to the vice president and his
supporters on nairaland.
On reflection, I could have made my points without resorting to name calling and abuse.
I APOLLOGISE. Please forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by DCatt: 3:38am On Apr 15, 2022
You apologized for saying that Osinbajo is Odale? People are soft sha!

Anyways enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy1PUOlzgzQ
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by TheRareGem1(f): 4:15am On Apr 15, 2022
All good. Go and Sin no more :Db
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by ipobarethieves: 4:42am On Apr 15, 2022
U are wasting ur time insulting ur elders/those who doesn't knw ur existence Well,it is well
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by okefranci: 5:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Roman 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God so your apology accepted and don't try it next time
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by sweetsdolce: 6:20am On Apr 15, 2022
wink I'm proud of you sir. We can disagree on the right candidate for Nigerians but we must maintain civility. Its what differentiates you (a properly educated Nigerian) from the bandit in the Bush, who believes aggression is the only way to pass his message.
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by Jakumo(m): 6:23am On Apr 15, 2022
softwareman:
Yesterday, I posted a series of comments on the vice president in which I used intemperate language and was very disrespectful to the vice president.
While I STAND BY THE SUBSTANCE OF MY ASSERTIONS, MY USE OF LANGUAGE AND ABUSIVENESS IS DEFINITELY WRONG.
supporters on nairaland.
On reflection, I could have made my points without resorting to name calling and abuse.

This apology comes too late. Expect some important visitors at your residence very soon. Pack your toothbrush and a few books to read during your upcoming time as a guest of the state.
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by Donshegxy10(m): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2022
I always tell people that we can be in different divide and not resort to insult, thats the beauty of democracy, we must not always be on the same side always.

We should try as much as we can to remain civil.
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by GuyWise101(m): 6:40am On Apr 15, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Or did his e-rats threatened you?

Always keep your face away in a faceless forum.
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by BigRocky: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Jakumo:

This apology comes too late. Expect some important visitors at your residence very soon. Pack your toothbrush and a few books to read during your upcoming time as a guest of the state.

You guys can't do shit.

If everyone is to be imprisoned for using hateful words,You or your family members might not escape or come out clean.

The important visitors should be directed to South East and northern part of Nigeria,since they don't have a job.

Misplaced priority, mtcheeew.
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by ChoCho54(f): 6:52am On Apr 15, 2022
Cruise.

Cruise

Cruise

Cruise
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by Jakumo(m): 6:54am On Apr 15, 2022
BigRocky:

You guys can't do shit.

If everyone is to be imprisoned for using hateful words,You or your family members might not escape or come out clean.

The important visitors should be directed to South East and northern part of Nigeria,since they don't have a job.

Misplaced priority, mtcheeew.

Dang, you sound so agitated and enraged. Take a chill pill, dude. Looks like jokes don't fly in this forum during election season haha.
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by simpleseyi: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2022
softwareman:
supporters on nairaland.

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you.

There is no need for any senseless apology. Politics has started, if you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. This is just the beginning, it's going to get hotter
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by Zeemam: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2022
Good of you dead! Apology accepted
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by Joyce95: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2022
You be forgiven never you sin again.
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by Difrent: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Donshegxy10:
I always tell people that we can be in different divide and not resort to insult, thats the beauty of democracy, we must not always be on the same side always.

We should try as much as we can to remain civil.

This is what our brothers from the east refer to as cowardice and slavery......no wonder they make poor choices politically

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by softwareman(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2022
simpleseyi:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you.

There is no need for any senseless apology. Politics has started, if you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. This is just the beginning, it's going to get hotter
Please read my post carefully. No one threatened me. I am not AFRAID OF ANYONE.
I stand by the substance of everything I posted.
Do I think the VP was treacherous? YES.
BUT I WAS ABUSIVE AND CALLED THE VP NAMES.
ON PERSONAL REFLECTION I FELT THAT WAS WRONG AND UNACCEPTABLE.
THAT IS WHAT AM APLOGISING FOR.
SIMPLE.
Re: Osinbajo A Nairalander Apologises For Use Of Language And Name Calling. by softwareman(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Jakumo:

Dang, you sound so agitated and enraged. Take a chill pill, dude. Looks like jokes don't fly in this forum during election season haha.
Yes.i was enraged. I allowed my emotions take the better part of me.
I could have made my points in a MORE CIVILIZED MANNER.

(1) (Reply)

New Biafra: IPOB Expels Over Thirty Of Their Members. / Life And Achievements Of Sani Abacha- A Documentary (video) / Multi-billion Naira Value-chain Coconut Oil Factory Inaugurated In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.