Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits (18009 Views)

South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Egypt, Nigerian Government Denies Involvement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Difrent: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria:

Are you the head of IPOB?
He's running the show and hes here telling you he's not involved in the killings and your foolish self is here accusing him of being foolish for saying so!
So Who are you in the scheme of things!?
Are you a he , a she or an it?

Isnt that an indictment of IPOB and ESN?.....that terrorists are running wild in iboland and IPOB ESN cannot do anything about it?

It simply means complicity.....ipob cannot wash itself clean of complicity in the violence in the east if they keep claiming they are not behind the violence yet REFUSED to do anything about it and are instead chasing shadows and claiming its somw other people and cannot move against those people.
Thr fact is there are no more fulanis to kill so the next thing is to turn their guns on those they are supposed to protect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Lol... bandit key you people finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Rugaria: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He is now insulting and derailing.

Rule 1 & 2

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j, take note.

You are calling the headmasters and class perfects to write down my name for noise making after saying all these to me?

LeoDeKing
Sharap.

Not everyone is as brainless as ipob pigs to keep blaming fulani even with clear video evidence.

Though I know ipob pigs use Nnamdi Kanu's urine for brain.

Are you sure your brain is not paining you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:48am On Apr 15, 2022
So twas bandit that declared sit at home, kill people, burn houses and burn cars of people for not obeying...this your tribe no smart at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Rugaria: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2022
Difrent:

Isnt that an indictment of IPOB and ESN?.....that terrorists are running wild in iboland and IPOB ESN cannot do anything about it?

It simply means complicity.....ipob cannot wash itself clean of complicity in the violence in the east if they keep claiming they are not behind the violence yet REFUSED to do anything about it and are instead chasing shadows and claiming its somw other people and cannot move against those people.
Thr fact is there are no more fulanis to kill so the next thing is to turn their guns on those they are supposed to protect
Spin it as conviniently as it tickles your wierd Fancy..., your kettle of fish..
Facts are facts though..
Just tell your people to stop sending their tribal miscreants to the East to cause mayhem because two can play that game...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by OyigboUpdate: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria:

They should be the main targets. They know more about this more than Imo State people. Oyigboupdate too.
The apostles of PooPoocracy are desperately trying to foul the whole political environment in the country with their putrid brand of odious politiking..

If no be mods I go say God punish u. U hail these unknown gunmen when they kill the police successful.
But when they are unsuccessful u look for people to blame now u blame me.

Chineke kpokwagioku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Rugaria: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

If no be mods I go say God punish u. U hail these unknown gunmen when they kill the police successful.

Chineke kpokwagioku

Can you paste One single example of me "hailing unknown gunmen for killing Police men" in this website? I'm serious on this one. Just one example! I have posted a lot here so I can't even remember all that i have said and written but I'm dead sure you will never catch me dancing over the killings of policemen who might even be Igbo!

Did I disagree with the utilization of force by the government to tackle this problem? Yes I did! From day one! Even when Soludo started with ultimatums, I was here to disagree because I sensed the security agencies are chasing shadows and can't enforce the dictates of the government and that this will lead to avoidable violent confrontations and deaths. Events in the last few hours have proven me right, and have proven you wrong!

Problem with You blood gulping vultures is that the only thing you want to see is Igbo youths being killed for fun. You thirst for Igbo dead bodies, since that gives you evil lots some kind of adrenaline kick. It's not IPOB that you are fighting. It's the igbo man and his guts! You can't stand it. IPOB is just a convinient smokescreen..

So once again, sow everyone reading where I supported the killings of policemen! Or you should quickly dry up, you imp!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by naijapips02: 8:24am On Apr 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

We know that some people who are not even igbos are in south east causing a whole lot of problem knowing very well that when they do it, some useless idiotic myopic individuals will immediately pinned it on IPOB/ESN.

Soludo home town was attacked, and what idiotic nonentities here could think of, is that IPOB are the ones. They find every slightest opportunity to ridicule KANU, why? just because KANU asked for equity and fairness in the country, if such couldn't be accomplish, let the igbos and the south southerners secede in peace. The only crime Mazi MNK committed and is being hated like this is to asked for peaceful secession as he couldn't use his eyes to see injustice bedeviled the country in a brought day light.

If there's any Organization that love the igbos , it's IPOB. It's height of irrationality for people to think that IPOB can hurt any igbos. The Nigerian government, used DSS , unknown gun men, to cause so much atrocities in Igbo land and unashamedly says it Ipob just to make igbos hate or turn against the Organization that is fighting for their liberation.

They can deceived those they want to deceive, but the igbos knows the truth and evil played by this very administration in Igbo land. We know so much about IPOB Organization, Ipob seek for the well being of the igbos, they're not terrorist as claimed by many Nigerians, the real terrorist is president Muhammadu Buhari lead administration.

You might think you are untouchable because you are staying outside SE. You might think you are smart by half. But remember you have brothers and sisters in SE. The more you excuse the actions of these barbaric demons, the more emboldened they become. You lots are just a set of brainwashed psychopaths. This is not the Biafra I want.

Swear with your life that these attacks are not by IPOB members. Swear and die miserably.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Difrent: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria:

Spin it as conviniently as it tickles your wierd Fancy..., your kettle of fish..
Facts are facts though..
Just tell your people to stop sending their tribal miscreants to the East to cause mayhem because two can play that game...

SHAME ON YOU....of what essence is the creation of ESN if they cant perform the simplest of their function. And you shamelessly keep putting the blame for your actions on others instead of accepting responsibility.
Shame
Who does that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Rugaria: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Difrent:

SHAME ON YOU....of what essence is the creation of ESN if they cant perform the simplest of their function. And you shamelessly keep putting the blame for your actions on others instead of accepting responsibility.
Shame
Who does that
Treacherous chameleon all over the place!
One moment you're congratulating the security agencies for dealing decisively with IPOB-ESN and for trying to decimate them. The next moment, you are unloading on the same ESN for not doing enough to secure the whole East from vandals and ugm. The same you on one target! Without batting an eyelid!
Head or tail, they always loose in your courts!
Shame is for you and your treachery really..

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Difrent: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria:

One moment you're congratulating the security agencies for dealing decisively with IPOB-ESN and for trying to decimate them...

Where?
My only concern is that IPOB ESN is allowing terrorists run riot in the east and instead of clamping down on the terrorists they keep releasing useless press releases which made show they are complicit or how else would you describe their inaction on the so called unknown gunmen which they have disowned.....so who is doing the killings and why cant ESN IPOB put a stop to it....makes on wonder the kind of biafra they intend to create....abi since they cant find any fulani to kill again yoy people will open your eyes and allow the monster you created consume you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Rugaria: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Difrent:

Where?
My only concern is that IPOB ESN is allowing terrorists run riot in the east and instead of clamping down on the terrorists they keep releasing useless press releases which made show they are complicit or how else would you describe their inaction on the so called unknown gunmen which they have disowned.....so who is doing the killings and why cant ESN IPOB put a stop to it....makes on wonder the kind of biafra they intend to create....abi since they cant find any fulani to kill again yoy people will open your eyes and allow the monster you created consume you
You're all over the place..
You can't be upset with a much vaunted IPOB-ESN failure to round up criminals in the East when you're irritated to the brim by the sheer existence of the group. You sound weird with that. Such doublespeak emanates from a place of deep tribal hate. Pick a stand on whom you support and let's take it from there.
And yes, ESN is not your Tax funded security agency..
So?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Difrent: 8:56am On Apr 15, 2022
Rugaria:

You're all over the place..
You can't be upset with a much vaunted IPOB-ESN failure to round up criminals in the East when you're irritated to the brim by the sheer existence of the group. You sound weird with that. Such doublespeak emanates from a place of deep tribal hate. Pick a stand on whom you support and let's take it from there.
And yes, ESN is not your Tax funded security agency..
So?

So?
Is that why they are incompetent but want to pretend to be ontop of the situation while allowing precious igbo lives be wasted.
Its a big shame on IPOBESN for them to come out and deny knowledge of the people terrorising those they are supposed to protect. BIG SHAME.

I dont like IPOB ESN but does their functioning well depends on my liking them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Emergingnation3(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Chineke kpokwagioku
Thesame way you were hailing police and other security operative for killing unarmed and flag bearing self determination agitators in the East...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Rugaria: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Chineke kpokwagioku

I'm still waiting for you to paste where I supported the killings of policemen.
Otherwise, I will report you to the mods here.
You have been making these wild accusations for months and be getting away with it..
Post those posts here for the world to see..

Lalasticlala
Take note..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Justiceleague1: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Sharap.
e pain am grin

Rugaria abeg remove stick from Baba rectum o grin

Not everyone is as brainless as ipob pigs to keep blaming fulani even with clear video evidence.

Though I know ipob pigs use Nnamdi Kanu's urine for brain. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2022
grin

They are naturally cowards.

They chestbeat and then run away in their wives skirts at the first sign of trouble.

Why attack women and children? Why not face H/F, your original oppressors?

Ojukwu ran away and shamelessly left Effiong to face the music. Kanu ran away till he was grabbed and those are their heroes.

I am 100% sure Oladipo Diya would become deity there if he ever goes to Biafurogrin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Emekaonline: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2022
beerfraud:

https://punchng.com/ipob-denies-involvement-in-seast-killings-chides-bandits/

Why does IPOB calls Lai Mohammed a liar when they are the worst bloody liars on earth? You guys have killed so many people and continue to deny it. Now you have stopped accusing Fulani herdsmen and blame it on politicians and later blame it on one useless Simon in Filand. You can only fool those that are fools like you (biafools). I still dont understand why some people you expect to be sensible and wise will continue to follow you and believe everything you say even when they know that it is all lies. Well what do you expect from people who are ready to eat poos as long as Kanu asks them to do so, after all, the same Kanu told them that the man in Aso rock is not Buhari but Jibrin from Sudan and they still take the lies hook, line and sinker. How can people's brains be so deranged to accept anything even when it does not make sense. What a shame really!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by erai30(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2022
The crisis we face everyday in this country is so dramatically organized like in the movie.
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Karemarealty288(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2022
The Indigenous People of Biafra has urged Nigerian youths to rise against bandits as a matter of urgency.

It also condemned what it described as “senseless and incessant attacks” in the South-East geopolitical zone, reiterating it had no hands in the ugly incidents.

IPOB’s Director of Media and Publicity, Emma Powerful, stated this in a statement on Thursday, a copy of which was made available to The PUNCH.

The statement read, “We, the global family of the Indigenous People of Biafra ably led by our leader, Nnamdi Kanu, strongly condemn the senseless and incessant attacks, abductions, killings and all manner of ‘criminalities’ in the South-Eastern states especially the recent barbarities in Anambra and other states in the regions of South-East and South-South.

“Again, we want to inform the world that IPOB and the Eastern Security Network members had no hands in the attacks contrary to baseless allegations by our enemies. We are not involved in the criminal activities of agents of darkness in our land.

“IPOB members are civilised people and are never involved in the barbarities going on in our territory. Anybody linking IPOB or ESN with these devilish activities is a blackmailer.

“IPOB is not unknown gunmen, and we cannot be. We are only after our mandate to protect our communities, bushes, and farms against the jihadists masquerading as Fulani herdsmen who are killing, maiming and raping our mothers, wives and sisters going to farms. IPOB will not tolerate such nonsense anymore.

“It is now clear to all that the bandits are out to eliminate every single individual or group in Southern Kaduna. Yet the governor is still looking for excuses instead of going after terrorists and bandits killing his subjects.

“We, therefore, urge Middle Belt, particularly the people of Southern Kaduna, Jos, and people of Nasarawa and youths who allowed their parents and children to be slaughtered like chicken, to rise and unite against bandits and Fulani herdsmen.”

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by blazetitov: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2022
FOOLS!!!!!
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Miracle2022: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2022
I want to ask one question=
Please is there anything that ipob has ever taken responsibility?
Mention only one and win $200 immediately.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Sleekfingers: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2022
beerfraud:

https://punchng.com/ipob-denies-involvement-in-seast-killings-chides-bandits/

And who are the people killing the police in the southeast? Are they from the southwest , South south or the north? Awon confused people. Make una continue with the killings na. And make your people keep supporting you.....una eyes go soon clear.......

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Ekzoba(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2022
Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Ijaya123: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2022
So they are no more DSS?

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by LordGuru1: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2022
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Brimstone77: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2022

Thou I don't support the activities of the unknown gun men in the east(because innocent civilians sometimes fall victims),but we all must not shy away from the truth or the root cause of all the attacks on military formation in the east..

I no the mod might delete this post for a reason best known to them, but must say this for posterity sake.

Prior to 2015 when MNK was arrested many youth (armless) took to the street to protest for his release, during that period many youths were killed by the Nigerian military,many were abducted and have never been seen again till date,nobody remind this military that the people they were killing were their brothers, nobody remind them that they were destroying south east region, nobody remind them that their activities were affecting the economic activities in the region,youths were killed across the south east region unabated..

And to add salt to injury the famous operation "PYTHON DANCE" was introduced and all hell were let loose,the military laid siege of the south east region and we're killing innocent youths unchallenged,part 1,2,3 of the operation PYTHON DANCE came in and more youths were mulled down...

Fast forward to 2020,2021,2022 unknown force came into existence and their sole target became the military..
Military formations were attacked and burnt including police stations,many military men were killed..

Now those people who never see anything wrong in operation python dance 1,2,3 have all found their voices, they have deployed so many propaganda and blackmail..

Today they will want to make us believe that these same military men that have been killing our youth since 2015 are our brothers,they will want to make us believe that the few police station burnt by unknown gun men have destroyed the entire South East region.. N:B.. this same group of people never see anything wrong when the military go about burning people's residence and shops, infact they applauded the military when they were burning those shops..

I wonder if these guys are just being mischievous, hypocritical or ignorant..

I only blame my Igbo brother that have fallen to their blackmail and propaganda..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by PHIPEX(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2022
The fact that the govt kept quiet about the Ekpa guy ranting from Finland is a suspect for me, not even Lai Mohammed has said a word.

With the level of hatred the FG has on IPOB, keeping quiet when there is Finland embassy in Nigeria is quite interesting.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by blackmantis: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Instead of IPOB calling youths to rise up against unknown gun men in their region they are crying about bandits in Kaduna and the middle belt.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits by Mindlog: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Brimstone77:

Thou I don't support the activities of the unknown gun men in the east(because innocent civilians sometimes fall victims),but we all must not shy away from the truth or the root cause of all the attacks on military formation in the east..

I no the mod might delete this post for a reason best known to them, but must say this for posterity sake.

Prior to 2015 when MNK was arrested many youth (armless) took to the street to protest for his release, during that period many youths were killed by the Nigerian military,many were abducted and have never been seen again till date,nobody remind this military that the people they were killing were their brothers, nobody remind them that they were destroying south east region, nobody remind them that their activities were affecting the economic activities in the region,youths were killed across the south east region unabated..

And to add salt to injury the famous operation "PYTHON DANCE" was introduced and all hell were let loose,the military laid siege of the south east region and we're killing innocent youths unchallenged,part 1,2,3 of the operation PYTHON DANCE came in and more youths were mulled down...

Fast forward to 2020,2021,2022 unknown force came into existence and their sole target became the military..
Military formations were attacked and burnt including police stations,many military men were killed..

Now those people who never see anything wrong in operation python dance 1,2,3 have all found their voices, they have deployed so many propaganda and blackmail..

Today they will want to make us believe that these same military men that have been killing our youth since 2015 are our brothers,they will want to make us believe that the few police station burnt by unknown gun men have destroyed the entire South East region.. N:B.. this same group of people never see anything wrong when the military go about burning people's residence and shops, infact they applauded the military when they were burning those shops..

I wonder if these guys are just being mischievous, hypocritical or ignorant..

I only blame my Igbo brother that have fallen to their blackmail and propaganda..

Whose interests are those "unknown gunmen" fighting for?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyebanji Hails Fed High Court Ruling On His Candidacy / Oshiomhole Dazzles Labour Community, Tinubu With Dance Moves (Video) / Pictures As Bola Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.