Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases (9306 Views)

Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu / How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by OdogwuBlog: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2022
Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Tanko Muhammad has said President Muhammadu Buhari has never interfered in judicial cases.

“In all your years in office, at no time, no moment did Mr. President or any other person from you attempt to talk or ask for favors from the courts.

“We can recall no such attempt by you or anyone on your behalf to interfere with judicial decisions”, he stated Thursday night.

The CJN spoke at the Aso Villa during the Iftar dinner hosted for the leadership of the nation’s judiciaryDaily Prayers

The Justice said he was convinced that the non-interference extends to ministries and other agencies of government.

Mohammed assured that Justices of the Supreme Court and Judges across the court system were doing their best in handling cases.

No case is unduly delayed and all are delivered within the times allotted by the constitution, he added.

In his remark, Buhari promised that the executive would continue to respect the judiciary within the boundaries laid out in the constitution to strengthen democracy.

The President expressed his respect for the arm, stressing that order and discipline in society can only be established when the law applies to all.

“I try to keep my distance from you to avoid the perception of interference”, he told the gathering.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/15/buhari-never-interfered-in-court-cases-nigerias-chief-justice/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by chatinent: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2022
He should stfu! You are talking to kindergarten pupils abi!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by Aonkuuse(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2022
Buhari may have failed in many areas but he should be applauded for this one. He doesn't interfere in court cases and mostly elections

Meanwhile see high profile Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorist, Sani Muhammed who Surrendered To Troops In Borno >>>> https://salemgists.com/active-boko-haram-iswap-terrorist-sani-muhammed-surrenders-to-troops-in-borno-photo/

8 Likes

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by Olutopes: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2022
Smiles
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by RapistOnBail: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2022
grin

What about the Cabals?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2022
Mr Tanko, before you do head like Tanko ball

You go talk truth before even if Buhari interferes.

Shey una dey see say these people no rate us at all grin grin

Omoh a whole me!

But no wahala sha

I said what I said

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by Thanos5555: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2022
its only a fool that have time to argue with a � crocodile whether it is wicked or gentle

for people to initially claim that no one was kidnapped in kaduna train attack, and then turn and make someone who scored 4th in governorship election as the governor.

then you have the heart to say thay, they havent interefered with court proceedings

all of you guys are mad starting with BMC crew, you never see enough violence for north yet, nonsense

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by kereman1: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Buhari knws how to carry himself, and he ignore critics.
But he's nepotism know no bounds.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by KaluwisxPRO: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
He single-handedly put you there, of course you will lie for him.

Buhari Interfered with the highest position in the Judiciary, yet this mallam open him gutter to yarn dust.

Some people think they will be in power forever, wait until you’re out of office, story go change.

20 Likes

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Puppet chief justice

Bubu's judicial errands boy

You deserve the standing ovation of the third finger for this trash you said

8 Likes

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by Heroicvic(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Why do I hate every Hausa/fulanis with passion

9 Likes

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by Zico5(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
I wonder the set of people working together with Buhari. They are all the same nothing upstair at all. This one is talking about interference in judicial system when insecurity, hunger and restlessness is ruling the country. Awon werey

6 Likes

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by fourboys: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
So u mean the 1b naira awarded to Nnamdi Kanu has been paid??
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by meritadavize1(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
K
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
angry

Because he's a mumu nah.

Many Nigerians behave like animals and you have to be a more aggressive animal to control them.

If he had wasted Kanu as soon as he was grabbed, do you think one yeye Simon Ekpa would be barking?

I trust Rwanda... they would find you even if you run abroad and wipe you out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by Mokason288(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Lying in the month of Ramadan

Lying when you are fasting and presumed holly

ISLAMBAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by Tooreda: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2022
See achievement o

1 Like

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by simpleseyi: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Who asked you?

Useless Shari'a judge

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by cosmatika(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Audio
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by PEXBlog(f): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Lies at its peak. He did not interfere but the body language is acting otherwise. Tell us another story again sharia judge.

Lest I forget, APC government machineries are presently on this faceless forum. And it is post like this they use to measure people responses, reactions in order to measure the level of people's gullibility. All responses and reactions help them to strategize on their next moves. Know this and know peace!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by evansjeff(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
angry

Well, that's true sha. I give that to the old man.

I still can't believe that under an APC led federal Government, the judiciary and INEC stopped APC from participating in a state wide election in Rivers state and even removed all APC political office holders in Zamfara state. That would never have happened under the PDP. No matter thier offence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by mrvitalis(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2022
If he did would you tell us ?
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by kereman1: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Buhari may have failed in many areas but he should be applauded for this one. He doesn't interfere in court cases and mostly elections

Truly flesh and blood did not reveal this to u.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by ignis: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Buhari kidnapped Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya and kept him in DSS custody while trial is still ongoing.
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by adioolayi(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Yes.... because he is unaware about them and the implications of a favourable or unfavorable judgement of those cases
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by JustExposeIt: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2022
Who should we ask? There is no separation of power in this regime. The judiciary and the legislature are mere appendage to the execuTHIEF
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by Kizyte(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2022
I was making a presentation and I wanted to say "The company has failed in all ramifications" I didn't know when I said "The company has buhari in all ramifications"
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Buhari Never Interfered In Court Cases by Ceazario: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2022
���dumbass folks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States FAAC From January To August / Senate Foreclosed Help For 16 Nigerians On Death Row In Indonesia / Subsidy Bribe: Pressure On Police To Charge Otedola With Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.