Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Falana Slams Buhari For Pardoning Former Governors Dariye, Nyame Jailed For Mult - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Slams Buhari For Pardoning Former Governors Dariye, Nyame Jailed For Mult (201 Views)

Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Jolly Nyame Jailed For 14 Years For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falana Slams Buhari For Pardoning Former Governors Dariye, Nyame Jailed For Mult by yunggold4(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Femi Falana, has said that President Muhammadu Buhari's administration should free all prisoners, who have been jailed for stealing and related offences.

Falana made the call while speaking as a guest lecturer at an event organised to celebrate one year remembrance of the late Yinka Odumakin and the launch of the Yinka Odumakin Foundation at Sheraton Lagos Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos. Read more https://www.ayomidejai.com/2022/04/falana-slams-buhari-for-pardoning.html

Re: Falana Slams Buhari For Pardoning Former Governors Dariye, Nyame Jailed For Mult by OKKO(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
It is beyond my imagination what Bubu is doing to this country.
Yet he has a lot of political prisoners during his tenure, he ignored them and released someone convicted of corruption by the Supreme Court.
Most regrettably, it was one of the highest curuption convictions ever made in Nigeria. Remember Governors are set of Nigerians that have the most tendency and opportunity to steal big.

Now, some of these things make me to suspect any body that supported Buhari in his second tenure.
Re: Falana Slams Buhari For Pardoning Former Governors Dariye, Nyame Jailed For Mult by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
I tire for Naija

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints New Aide On Job Creation / Offor Godwin Blasts Pro Jonathan Protesters, Calls Them "Shameless" / Disqualification Threat: How APC Guideline Puts Amaechi, Ngige, Malami, Others I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.