Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) (38055 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by paramakina202: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2022
Make una allow Tinubu drink water drop cup with two hands grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by ProudImolite: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2022
There is nothing hydraulic-guzzling and Amala eating coneheads won't lie about in order to glorify their skull mining demigod who pees on himself, tufia . C*rsed cret*ns

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by ProudImolite: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Ebubu:
grin

Tinubu 0 - 10 IPOB
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by ProudImolite: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:
Olu of Warri already passed the message about Asiwaju being the most qualified. The right quarters already got the message and that’s all that matters.

As a king, he should be seen to be fair to all so I can understand his press statement.

This is a matter between Olu of Warri and Tinubu but yet it’s the Meth IPOB terrorists that are bitter. These hateful minions are raised with hate so we understand their bitterness.

God bless Asiwaju Jagaban
God bless Olu of Warri

you never start to dey cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Musauzor(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bola Tinubu is daring PMB and the cabal by claiming that if primaries are held he would triumph whether PMB supports him or not. Primaries might be conducted and the cabal will teach Tinubu Politics 101(Rudiments of Nigerian Politicking). Mr. Adamu is there to finish the job.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by MOTOPARK: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:
Olu of Warri already passed the message about Asiwaju being the most qualified. The right quarters already got the message and that’s all that matters.

As a king, he should be seen to be fair to all so I can understand his press statement.

This is a matter between Olu of Warri and Tinubu but yet it’s the Meth IPOB terrorists that are bitter. These hateful minions are raised with hate so we understand their bitterness.

God bless Olu of Warri

The Olu of Warri kingdom isn’t a street Agbero king,that will give his standards and talk back is words like a common coward.A king is known to be brave and willing to Stick his neck out.telling Us that the Olu has passed his message by endorsing Tinubu even after rebutting the said alleged endorsing purported by street and unprofessional media outlet,that shows some levels of Skewed reasoning.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by basseeafricana: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
favorite1234:
Office of Olu of Warri has release a statement debunking a headlines on one of the daily newspaper.

15th April 2022
Ref: 'Tinubu, Most Qualified Person To Lead Nigeria - Olu of Warri'

A REBUTTAL
Whether Olu of Warrior endorses him or not, 2023 is around d corner. Many people will ear his/her words

On the instructions of His Majesty Atuwatse III - The Olu of Warri, firmly rebut the statement claiming Ogiame's endorsement of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and restates that Ogiame has no political affiliation or preferred political candidate for any office In the forthcoming 2023 elections be it at the regional, sub-national or national level.

Ogiame is a father figure to all and has no personal favourite or special interests in any candidate or political party vying for any office in the forthcoming elections one way or another and will therefore not endorse or discredit any candidate to the detriment or advantage of others.

The headlines credited to Ogiame in the referenced quotes have been taken out of context and reworked to suit a specific narrative. They cannot be further from the truth For an unclear motive. The writer contravenes the Palace's avowed role of non-partisanship. Ogiame is a father figure to all who have a genuine interest in advancing the course of development of our nation.

Therefore, His Majesty Ogiame Atuwatse III -The Olu of Warri is using this medium to make this important clarification for the avoidance of doubt and further requesting that in the future, any queries and clarifications on Palace communications should be directed to the Palace media office.

Thank you
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by adolfHitler1934: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
November1857:
Afonja and propaganda are like 5&6..

That frog eyes and pee poo stunts will never rule this country..
The earlier they know this the better for them.

Tinubu can never be president. Urchins know this and know peace.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by chloride6: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Desperate Tinubu Urchins

Nonsense grin
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
simpleseyi:

You go just die over Tinubu matter.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by SeeItSayIt: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Of course, you're too wise, smart & young for such careless decision.

I was patiently waiting for your reaction before commenting & I'm happy you didn't disappoint.

May you live long & rule well to the glory of God & elevation of your subjects in Jesus' Name, AMEN.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by OriOko88(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
BosseJ:
If I were him I would sue the newspaper that published that fake news. Daily Independent should be sanctioned.
Forget.. He actually said it..but maybe he doesn't expect d newspaper to report it directly like that. No where in d statement said the olu didn't mk such statement. It only says d olu was quoted out of context. The palace report shud hv stated wat olu actually said... So all these rebuttal is non and void.. He actually made that statement..but I guess some powerful people in delta state has put him under pressure to retract d statement.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by harmargedon: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:

God bless Olu of Warri

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by harmargedon: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
simpleseyi:
Tinubu is the topic of discussion yesterday, Tinubu is the topic of discussion today, Tinubu is still the topic of discussion tomorrow.
most especially how he failed to become the president of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nice one, long live the Olu of warri. Igwaaaaaa
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]Warri is part of Yoruba land. And moreover olu of warri has already eulogies Tinubu.[/s]
Olu of Warri will welcome all aspirants and won't promote one above the other and in Nigeria's politics today, a Warri man will rather be on his own or where he has a greater say in the Niger Delta than be under the Yoruba. We're talking politics here, Tinubu should stop using our Kings to lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by SledgeHammerer: 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Olu of warri we already know where you stand. Lol.........but whether you endorse or deny endorsement, Tinubu can not win Delta state.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by swaggerjack: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Warri is what? Be like your madness go soon carry you enter market o!

Druggie should go get his endorsement from remi tifnubu.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by JOemmy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ebubu:
grin

Tinubu 0 - 10 IPOB

What does ipob have to do with this? You people sef undecided
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by OkoroBufo: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Olu of Warri will welcome all aspirants and won't promote one above the other and in Nigeria's politics today, a Warri man will rather be on his own or where he has a greater say in the Niger Delta than be under the Yoruba. We're talking politics here, Tinubu should stop using our Kings to lie
Foolishbuhari:

Warri is what? Be like your madness go soon carry you enter market o!

Druggie should go get his endorsement from remi tifnubu.
You go dey alright las las..
https://www.nairaland.com/7055474/olu-warri-visits-abiodun-predicts

-Okoro bufo
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by Btruth: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
alsudan:
Make desperation no go make Thiefnibu sacrifice him children to Sango just to become President.

Where his Bullion Vans have failed to give him proper endorsements (not Asari type) he thinks Propaganda can.

No renowned Nigerian will go close to Thiefnibu even with a long spoon. Man is a symbol of lies, corruption, thievery, sickness and drugs.
haba! your words are too harsh. What did the man do for you?
Kilode?
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
OkoroBufo:

[s]You go dey alright las las..
https://www.nairaland.com/7055474/olu-warri-visits-abiodun-predicts

-Okoro bufo[/s]
LMAOOOO grin like I said, politics is a different ball game, let's keep the culture side apart
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by yeking18(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Vertraulichkeit:

You are quite pathetic. Less than a week ago you were everywhere typing "Tinubu is my candidate" on this forum.

Anyway, you can be pardoned if you've sincerely realized that Tinubu is not the kind of person Nigeria needs as a president presently, even though he is eminently qualified to via the office of the president of the country.

yanabase not yanabasee... Wake up guy it.. It is an impersonating moniker
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by tunapawizzy: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sharp guy...e run jagaban better street..This is a very strong turnaround......this is how most of the people pushing Tinubu will collect money and change mouth. No one visits the palace without dropping better envelope...
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by tunapawizzy: 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Revolution2022:
Has he returned the brown envelope he collected from tinubu?
Never ....that one dun go ....dem no dey return that one...

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
So, what exactly did the Ogiame say when they visited him. Can't they point it out in their letter?

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Exactly my thought. He must have said so but tried to recant when other aspirants protested that he should be a father to all
OriOko88:

Forget.. He actually said it..but maybe he doesn't expect d newspaper to report it directly like that. No where in d statement said the olu didn't mk such statement. It only says d olu was quoted out of context. The palace report shud hv stated wat olu actually said... So all these rebuttal is non and void.. He actually made that statement..but I guess some powerful people in delta state has put him under pressure to retract d statement.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by OkoroBufo: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
LMAOOOO grin like I said, politics is a different ball game, let's keep the culture side apart
Are they politically not part of old Western region or didn't they vote Awolowo, MKO and OBJ. Make it make sense.

-Okoro bufo
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by AMI3(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
trutharena:

God bless Olu of Warri

"As a king, he should be seen to be fair to all so I can understand his press statement."
From the quote, do u really understand what it means to accept what u did not say. Even if Olu is Tinibu supporter. The media should always make accurate report.
Tinibu that I know is not so cheap to start saying things he shouldn't say.
Re: Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
That is why you can't be king but rather the palace clown grin grin grin
BosseJ:
If I were him I would sue the newspaper that published that fake news. Daily Independent should be sanctioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 / APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military / Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.