Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday (918 Views)

GEJ: Governors Are The Ones Running Nigeria, President Just One Person In Abuja / 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures / Nigeria Will Change If We Obey God - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
If you are given the opportunity to become the Nigeria president just for oneday, what would you change?
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Many things o
But most important,no political office holder can go to private hospitals or abroad for treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Eriokanmi: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
I'd sack all the army generals and senior police officers, then investigate how arms were bought in the last 8 years
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Is there anything you think the current administration is not getting right that you want to correct?
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Many things o
But most important,no political office holder can go to private hospitals or abroad for treatment
Are you sure they will not sack you before the end of that oneday? Dem no go like this your action
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by ChiefSosa(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
I'll change my account balance.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by godofuck231: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
The nigerian constitution

1 Like

Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
ChiefSosa:
I'll change my account balance.
Hahaha...typical Nigerian

1 Like

Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by schoolboymatt(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
split it into fractions.
Nigeria can never work as one.
NEVER!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'd sack all the army generals and senior police officers, then investigate how arms were bought in the last 8 years
Can you do all these within oneday?
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Eriokanmi: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheScientist:

Can you do all these within oneday?
Yes, why not?
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
godofuck231:
The nigerian constitution
You have my support on this.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
schoolboymatt:
split it into fractions.

Nigeria can never work as one.

NEVER!
Secessionist spotted. Bro., take it easy. "One Nigeria" can work if we do the right thing
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by kingsman66(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
Legalized Yahoo with immediate effect....
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Ahmed0336(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
I will jerry Rawlings over a thousand elites that are holding this country to ransom.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Teesey(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Take nothern to east the west to south.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes, why not?
Hardworking president. I perceive you are not a lazy person at all.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Kestolove(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Legalize weed, cocaine, prostitution nd allow chop I chop for government...with that everybody will be happy nd our Igbo brothers will be free to go about their business
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by schoolboymatt(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheScientist:

Secessionist spotted. Bro., take it easy. "One Nigeria" can work if we do the right thing

Forget Nigeria, take Nairaland for example:

8 of every 10 Nairalander is a tribalistic bigot.
(take the guy above me for example)

the only time Nigeria ever truly unites is during AFCON or world cup.

so how do we do the right thing sir because I seriously hope for one Nigeria too.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kestolove:
Legalize weed, cocaine, prostitution nd allow chop I chop for government...with that everybody will be happy nd our Igbo brothers will be free to go about their business
With this your position, i pray no one consider you as president. Not even for 2minutes. Your are too dangerous for our dear country
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by godofuck231: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheScientist:

You have my support on this.
but you go de front o, lol
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by Idiko1: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nigeria will cease to exist.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by simpleseyi: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Return to Regional Government OR divide the nation.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
kingsman66:
Legalized Yahoo with immediate effect....
I pray you change before EFCC locate you. There nothing good in yahoo scam
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
godofuck231:
but you go de front o, lol
No bro., you are the boss. You should be at the front. Lol
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I will jerry Rawlings over a thousand elites that are holding this country to ransom.
Now that you have made your intention clear, those elites will ensure you don't become president even for 2minutes.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
schoolboymatt:

Forget Nigeria, take Nairaland for example:

8 of every 10 Nairalander is a tribalistic bigot.
(take the guy above me for example)

the only time Nigeria ever truly unites is during AFCON or world cup.

so how do we do the right thing sir because I seriously hope for one Nigeria too.
True. You have a valid point. But, we don't have to lose faith in our dear country just because of the bad ones among us.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by joshjc(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Change the constitution to allow me rule more than a day
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Idiko1:
Nigeria will cease to exist.
Another secessionist spotted
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by TheScientist: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
joshjc:
Change the constitution to allow me rule more than a day
Hahaha...another typical Nigerian. Nairalanders please take note. If this person ever ask for your vote, i guess you already know the right thing to do.
Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by yemmit90: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Change the constitution immediately.

Local Government must be thoroughly reform to allow total independent and participation of communities leaders.

Each minister from each geo-political to which local government administrators report to. This ensures total elimination of state Governments.

Six prime ministers representing 6 geo-political zones. These are different from zonal ministers or ministries, They will serves as representatives of zones at central under a ceremonial capacity, while the zonal ministers run the day- day affairs of their respective zone.

Each zone must be independent and pay royalties or taxes to the central to enable her fund national security, and other foreign affairs. Central government will still under the control of central government.

Law making and implementation should be a duties of 6 prime ministers at the central after referendum or plebiscite must have conducted in their respective zone.

Education, security, economic, trade and commerce, and international trade would be entirely the business of zonal governments.

Summary: 3 tiers system of government.

1. Prime ministers/central government

2 zonal ministers/zonal government

3. Local governments( headed by chairman or mayor).

I will opt for zonal governments over regional governments because it encompassed same ethnic nationalities than regional governments.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Change If You Become The President Just For Oneday by EagleNest(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Restructure Nigeria politically and economically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery’ll Reduce Import Bill By 40% – Emefiele / Bandits Ambush Nigerian Army In Buhari’s Home State, Kill Two Soldiers / Is There Any Nigerian That Trusts This Man With Central Bank Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.