Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,892 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO (715 Views)

Soludo to BAT: SE got Best Ministerial Positions, despite Giving you Least Votes / 2023: Drop Your Ambition, Support Obi, Group Urges Atiku / Southern Unity Abi,let Us Standby A Credible Presidential Candidate Frm S/east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by logicalman: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
some of the notable groups and individuals among the Yorubas who had seen the hand writing on the wall have pleaded with Tinubu,Osibanjo and others from the south west to shelve their presidential ambition for the sake of peace and unity of Nigeria in general and south in particular.

They may say that they don't bloody care for the aggrieved but injustice, marginalization and subsequent crisis , will surely bring to an end the existence of the nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by logicalman: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
It takes a good conscience to know that other person has a feeling.
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
logicalman:
some of the notable groups and individuals among the Yorubas who had seen the hand writing on the wall have pleaded with Tinubu,Osibanjo and others from the south west to shelve their presidential ambition for the sake of peace and unity of Nigeria in general and south in particular.

They may say that they don't bloody care for the aggrieved but injustice, marginalization and subsequent crisis , will surely bring to an end the existence of the nation.

When are you going to demand Atiku, Tambuwal etal "shelve" their ambition for the sake of peace?

Yorubas should withdraw from running on the platform of the APC, as they meritoriously deserve, when you cowardly and unreasonable Igbos cannot even show the balls to take the fight to Fulanis in the PDP for a ticket you richly deserve?

You're a joker.

8 Likes

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
logicalman:

You're okay with Fulanis showing zero interest in your feelings, and demanding to lead directly after Buhari's 8 years, but it is Yorubas you must attempt emotional blackmail with?

My friend, go and join IPOB. They are waiting to recruit unreasonable and cowardly people like you now famous for avoiding their tormentors to be killing innocent and ordinary Igbos and destroying ala Igbo senselessly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by logicalman: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Atiku , Tambuwal and other northern candidates are not from south. This is to cement southern unity.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by logicalman: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

When are you going to demand Atiku, Tambuwal etal "shelve" their ambition for the sake of peace?

Yorubas should withdraw from running on the platform of the APC, as they meritoriously deserve, when you cowardly and unreasonable Igbos cannot even show the balls to take the fight to Fulanis in the PDP for a ticket you richly deserve?

You're a joker.

Atiku , Tambuwal and other candidates from the north are not from south. Here we are talking of southern unity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
logicalman:
Atiku , Tambuwal and other northern candidates are not from south. This is to cement southern unity.

What useless Southern unity? Where was the Southern unity when you were invited to play your part and join APC to oust PDP?

APC you scorned, derided, insulted, cursed and failed to give electoral support to must now abandon Yorubas to indulge your attempt to reap where you have not sown?

How did you treat APC in 2013-2014? Go and seek your Southern unity in PDP. Afterall, no Yoruba is dragging with you there.

8 Likes

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Parachoko: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lol

Una don dey accept reality

Logical man is now accepting the truth

APC will win the 2023 presidential election

And Tinubu go be APC candidate.

5 Likes

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by mighty2: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
logicalman:

Atiku , Tambuwal and other candidates from the north are not from south. Here we are talking of southern unity.
fvck your sounthern unity, yoruba don't subscribe to that nonsense

8 Likes

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Gozac: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're okay with Fulanis showing zero interest in your feelings, and demanding to lead directly after Buhari's 8 years, but it is Yorubas you must attempt emotional blackmail with?

My friend, go and join IPOB. They are waiting to recruit unreasonable and cowardly people like you now famous for avoiding their tormentors to be killing innocent and ordinary Igbos and destroying ala Igbo senselessly.
Igbos should support their own in APC and leave the Yorubas alone, CRA is eminently qualified and detribalized to lead Nigeria

1 Like

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by logicalman: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

What useless Southern unity? Where was the Southern unity when you were invited to play your part and join APC to oust PDP?

APC you scorned, derided, insulted, cursed and failed to give electoral support to must now abandon Yorubas to indulge your attempt to reap where you have not sown?

How did you treat APC in 2013-2014? Go and seek your Southern unity in PDP. Afterall, no Yoruba is dragging with you there.

How did Yorubas treat PDP in 1999 ,98% of the Yorubas were members of AD and voted along that line.That did not make pdp to choose presidential candidate from the south east who had over 95% membership but gave it to south west with their 2% membership .

NO star shines for ever
correct, this things happened before our eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
mighty2:

Don't mind them. Igbos have been myopically abominable to APC.

The fact they are now demanding the ticket of the "Boko Haram" and "terrorist" Party, at the expense of the deserving Yorubas, is proof to me that unprincipled Igbos, who never believe in reaping diligently to sow later, must not be allowed to lead Nigeria.

They will show us all hell with their hateful and unprincipled approach to life. Nigeria needs a President from an ethnic geoup that knows how to be tolerant unifiers who are consistently fair and accomodating to all regardless of their gender, ethnicity, religion or sectional background

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
logicalman:

How did Yorubas treat PDP in 1999 ,98% of the Yorubas were members of AD and voted along that line.That did not make pdp to choose presidential candidate from the south east who had over 95% membership but gave it to south west with their 2% membership .

NO star shines for ever

Yorubas never took it upon themselves to demonize, curse and undermine PDP.

This is the problem I have with you Igbos. You can never be truthful enough to admit that your own plight is self-inflicted.

You don't build bridges but always demand to cross the valley before all others. You mock others always and spit in front of them when food is being prepared yet you demand the lion share when the palatable food is ready to eat.

Confront and change your own unreasonable nature first before demanding others must install you as their leader.

5 Likes

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gozac:

Igbos should support their own in APC and leave the Yorubas alone, CRA is eminently qualified and detribalized to lead Nigeria

Precisely. Also, Party politics is about your contribution and strenght. Igbos have always strongly hated and voted against APC. Igbos have nothing to add either in terms of governors, legislators, registered voters and influential politcal mobilizers.

A ruling Party can therefore not pin their future and electoral fortune on such a region who bring no electoral strenght or machinery.

5 Likes

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Donshegxy10(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Its sad that majority of igbos dont understand what they need to be fighting for......

You people should kneel and beg atiku, tambuwal, saraki to give you pdp mandate, you dont have a chance in apc.
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by logicalman: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
mighty2:
You people propagate southern unity when it suits you and jettison it when it doesn't .

2 Likes

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by logicalman: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
These people don't have the interest of our people at heart BAT & Osibanjo selfish interest is what is pushing then.
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Rayzoom: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Yorubas should withdraw from running on the platform of the APC, as they meritoriously deserve, when you cowardly and unreasonable Igbos cannot even show the balls to take the
fight to Fulanis in the PDP for a ticket you richly deserve?

You're a joker.
Foolish goat! Maybe you were not born before 1999 when an ex convict was handed over power from a political party he and his kinsmen were not part of the formation, same thing Ndigbo is asking for today was first accorded to Yoruba who does not merit it and while Igbo candidates on PDP platform stepped down to pacify Yoruba nation for injustice done to them by Nigerian state. Injustice to one is injustice to all but irredeemable fools like you now are ignorant of this.
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Ttalk: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rayzoom:
Foolish goat! Maybe you were not born before 1999 when an ex convict was handed over power from a political party he and his kinsmen were not part of the formation, same thing Ndigbo is asking for today was first accorded to Yoruba who does not merit it and while Igbo candidates on PDP platform stepped down to pacify Yoruba nation for injustice done to them by Nigerian state. Injustice to one is injustice to all but irredeemable fools like you now are ignorant of this.

Why are you people always lying? At what point did Ekweme steps down? Who was roundly defeated at PDP conventional in Jos

1 Like

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by haffaze777(m): 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rayzoom:

Beg us if you want us to step down for yougrin
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Paretomaster1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
logicalman:

Gettat!!
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Rayzoom: 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Don't mind them. Igbos have been myopically abominable to APC.

The fact they are now demanding the ticket of the "Boko Haram" and "terrorist" Party, at the expense of the deserving Yorubas, is proof to me that unprincipled Igbos, who never believe in reaping diligently to sow later, must not be allowed to lead Nigeria.

They will show us all hell with their hateful and unprincipled approach to life. Nigeria needs a President from an ethnic geoup that knows how to be tolerant unifiers who are consistently fair and accomodating to all regardless of their gender, ethnicity, religion or sectional background
You're a fool! May thunder strick that your useless leprous fingers for insulting a tribe far more better than yours, sophisticated fools, as if you fools voted for PDP in 1999 before power was ceded to you, same Igbo steeped down for you to pacify Yoruba nation, today you have grown wings forgetting that nothing is the same forever.
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Tinubuadvocate: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
This topic make it 150 topics igbo will create today on southwest and Tinubu.
logicalman:
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by JuicyStar: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
APC has no strength in the south East or South South, so therefore they can only give there ticket to the southwest or north. Giving their ticket to the south east is the surest way for to loose.

1 Like

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by QuotaSystem: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
logicalman:

Wow really?

Yet easterners/ipob unloaded all manner of insults, mindless hate speech and deliberate propaganda against the North & SW for the last 7 years? Without which you wouldn’t be begging and blackmailing Yoruba today so shamelessly to step out of the race so you can have a chance?

You’d have simply used to bridges you burnt to rally for votes but now you must enjoy the bed you laid.

1 Like

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by mighty2: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rayzoom:
You're a fool! May thunder strick that your useless leprous fingers for insulting a tribe far more better than yours, sophisticated fools, as if you fools voted for PDP in 1999 before power was ceded to you, same Igbo steeped down for you to pacify Yoruba nation, today you have grown wings forgetting that nothing is the same forever.
ndi wailer, ibo will never rule this country, know this and know peace
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Rayzoom: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
haffaze777:

Beg us if you want us to step down for yougrin
No one is gonna beg but I think some certain things should be overlooked in the interest of peace in order to maintain the life of the already fragile country.
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Rayzoom: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
mighty2:
ndi wailer, ibo will never rule this country, know this and know peace
Mark your word! You know why? It won't be long you will hang yourself when it happens
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by mighty2: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rayzoom:
Mark your word! You know why? It won't be long you will hang yourself when it happens
nah you any your fellow f**lish biafrans go per*sh bcuz no yeebow human will ever rule this country
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rayzoom:

Typical IPOBian braggart and empty Chest-beater. This is the problem with you Igbos. Ordinary and average as fck yet you fancy yourselves supermen.

You're better than Yorubas but you're desperately trying to blackmail them into conceding APC ticket to you while being unable to even dare look Fulanis in the face in PDP.

Bro, truth hurts but the reality is that you Igbos are ordinary and 10th class Nigerians despite being one of the big four ethnic groups of Nigeria by population.

You suck at politics, your States are badly run and you're killing yourselves like savages so who exactly are you better than?

1 Like

Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by fyneguy: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Precisely. Also, Party politics is about your contribution and strenght. Igbos have always strongly hated and voted against APC. Igbos have nothing to add either in terms of governors, legislators, registered voters and influential politcal mobilizers.

A ruling Party can therefore not pin their future and electoral fortune on such a region who bring no electoral strenght or machinery.

My brother, don't be deceived. Let me tell you the game Ohanaeze is playing:

1. They don't want a Yoruba President, and won't mind if a PDP Northerner wins

2. They want to deceive APC to hand its ticket to an Igbo man, as a bargaining chip to negotiate Igbo presidency with PDP. If APC stupidly hands its ticket to an Igbo, Igbo will threaten PDP for the ticket or they will vote for APC ( which they won't do anyway lol)

3. Even if PDP gives its ticket to Atiku or Tambuwal, Igbo won't still vote for the APC Igbo candidate. cheesy. They will see him as a Yoruba stooge and it will bruise their ego.

4. Igbo just want power, among other parochial reasons, to massage their ego with, and gloat over Yoruba's expected irrelevance post -2023.
Re: SHELVE UR AMBITION & SUPPORT A CANDIDATE FRM S EAST, MY ADVISE TO BAT & OSBANJO by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rayzoom:

Bro,Yorubas are special and important Nigerians others trust. Unfortunately, you lot are not and no one can trust you with ultimate power. That's the sad truth your insults and name-calling cannot erase.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apprehension As Yoruba Fishermen Flee 2 A’ibom Communities / JUST IN: Buhari sacks Godwin Emefiele Of His Job As CBN Governor / Asari Dokubo: Tinubu Paid For Accomodation And School Fees Of My Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.