Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas (25966 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by sarrshoe: 7:12am On Apr 17, 2022
Both of them are out of the race
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by WATCHOVER(m): 7:13am On Apr 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Osinbanjo fits the description!

[/b]Why I never trust short people[/b]. They will always end up betraying you.

Never put your trust in a short person, even if it’s your wife or mother, politely be optimistic of them betraying you.
Is Tinubu tall?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by nairavsdollars(f): 7:14am On Apr 17, 2022
But your father is also a short man
CoronaVirusPro:

Why I never trust short people. They will always end up betraying you.

Never put your trust in a short person, even if it’s your wife or mother, politely be optimistic of them betraying you.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by kay29000(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Parachoko:
There was no time Tinubu called Osinbanjo a traitor.

Tinubu no get time for all this meaningless talk

He is concentrating on his ambition.

Even though I am not pro Tinubu, that's one character I respect in the man. He just faces his ambition, and never responds to the attacks he gets. If you compile all the times Bode George has attacked him in the media, it will fill up an 80 leaves notebook... But I haven't heard Tinubu attack Bode George once.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by kay29000(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Olabode George-Tewonde hate Jagaban pass kilode. Yet Jagaban no dey even reply am. Dat tin dey pain am

I swear.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Dshocker(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2022
All what is happening was a planned decoy,orchestrate by Tinubu,to move away attention from him...

They only want to put words into the mouth of the masses.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by nairavsdollars(f): 7:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Tinubu and Bode George?
sarrshoe:
Both of them are out of the race
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2022
EkperemoEgbabi:

Afonjas fighting and killing themselves over 2023 wey dem no even deserve. Very greedy and selfish set of humans
who deserve it if not Yoruba? Let wait and see

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by victorazy(m): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2022
NA DIA TIN
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by eeetuk(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Funflipper : " Will the ghost of awolowo change the list of delegates who will vote in the primary election?"

I say yes! When Chief Awolowo was alive, he was loved by all Yorubas. In the Southwest politic, celebrating Chief Awolowo lives and invoking his name can make a difference in terms of victory or defeat in elections. So, if vice president Osinbayo can make a speech to show he is a follower of Awolowo and that his election will continue where Chief Awolowo did not finish, it will inspire young and old yorubas to come to the polls to support his candidacy.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by virginchaser(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2022
Right there on the highway, so many transport union vehicles from the south west were on there way back from Onikan campaign ground and i asked my self are they the youths Asiwaju was talking about? I expected to see many more students union busses instead.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Masterchef(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWG22KrtLnQ

First time, I'm seeing anything constructive come out of the PDP. Coming very late in the day but If only the opposition parties have been doing this over the last 7 years, perhaps Buhari and Osinbajo wouldn't have destroyed Nigeria to this extent
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by CoronaVirusPro: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2022
nairavsdollars:
But your father is also a short man

We are 6 footers in my family
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by tollyboy5(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2022
badoh:

He should withdraw because he's a big threat to the presidential aspirations of some people. They are okay with Atiku contesting, Amaechi contesting but wants Tinubu to jettison his ambition. When the man was busy building the party and aligning with other stakeholders to bring APC into fruition, it doesn't matter to you then, but when its time to reap where he sowed, you people are dragging him left and right and concluded he's not fit. Let me ask you this question, who do you think has the political will to end insurgency in Nigeria and cant be pushed around by the power that be in the north? How I wish you can answer this question sincerely without sentiment. You see Nigeria political situation in not what a fainted heart can handle. When bokoharam, bandits and UGM begin to run riot, a president without the political will becomes overwhelmed and would wish he never vied for the position.Candidates like Osinbajo, Umahi, Obi and Fashola can deliver where there's political stability. See what is currently happening at Anambra state, if Soludo fail to apply carrot and stick approach, he may not be able to govern effectively.
Osinbajo grin
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Bode George is just so pained.

Every time he makes the news, it is because he is talking about Tinubu.

Tinubu has never even mentioned his name for once, as far as I can remember.

He better get ready for his exile to Ghana.

Tinubu will be president, God willing.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Zeemam: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2022
On point
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Oshin56(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2022
mighty2:
Who is this brainless old bastard called bode george, who knows this useless thing in Yoruba land, he is just inconsequential in Yoruba and the bastard can't determine anything in Yoruba land
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
senior man, please open your mind and think this way. With the way the country is facing religion and ethnic issues, can Northerners present christian as Tinubu running mate?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2022
eeetuk:
Funflipper : " Will the ghost of awolowo change the list of delegates who will vote in the primary election?"

I say yes! When Chief Awolowo was alive, he was loved by all Yorubas. In the Southwest politic, celebrating Chief Awolowo lives and invoking his name can make a difference in terms of victory or defeat in elections. So, if vice president Osinbayo can make a speech to show he is a follower of Awolowo and that his election will continue where Chief Awolowo did not finish, it will inspire young and old yorubas to come to the polls to support his candidacy.

I don't know about others, but no one is going to fool me by merely claiming to be a follower of Awolowo.

That he wears Awolowo's type of cap and is eloquent like Awolowo does not mean he will have the political acumen of Awolowo.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2022
Maryjane001:
Betrayal is a normal thing in politics. That's why it's called a game. According to Tinubu, expect nothing, expect everything, have the foresight of an eagle and predict people's moves while also taking care to always be on top of your own game. I love the unpredictability in politics, your actions should do the talking.
Trump was the person I really loved his style of politics, in Naija, na Wike. Jagaban applies similar style too. Although I have my reservations about the latter.

Tinubu won't even win. I tell his supporters but they argue blindly. Check back this post come 2023.

Only God can stop Tinubu.

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Mark my words!!!

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by effort1: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol Pa Tewonde George.

We know your hate for Tinubu already beclouded your thought sir.

Funniest thing is that Asiwaju never made any statement about Osinbajo in a derogatory manner and Vice verse with Osinbajo.

Pa Bode should rather be preparing for his exile trip rather than wasting time on debating hearsays.

Anytime someone criticize you children of the drug dealer, you quickly hide under "hatred"
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Frontpagee: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2022
mighty2:
yam legger, make you wail small small now abi wetin concern akpu munching gor*lla about great Yoruba race

This bitch is a IndecentStar check ugly thing on Twitter and see her fat stretch mark body.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Why I never trust short people. They will always end up betraying you.

Everybody betrays tinubu even fashola, fayemi, ambode and the list will continue. why always tinubu? what is his problem with people everytime? He is never satisfied or is it karma?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by emperor863(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Yes, he's a betrayer and a traitor. He betrayed the entire Yoruba tribe. Due to his ambition of becoming the president, he said nothing about the killing of the Yorubas by the Fulani terrorists. The good people of Yoruba tribe helplessly ran to faraway Benin republic and Cote D'Ivoire to seek succour , yet still, Tinubu refused to comment on it or lend a helping hands to his own people but ran to Zamfara and donate 50million to victims of terrorists attack.

Osibanjo didn't betrayed the thief, Osinbajo have the right to contest just like other Nigerians, provided you've what it takes. Tinubu betrayed the whole tribe, the tribe that made him who he's today.

As submitted by a pained and frustrated Igbo man who is mentally deranged to be claiming to be a woman on this forum. Nairaland is not entirely anonymous.

What a stupid and pedestrian respond to the comments of another failed politician in the person of Bode George. Was he in AD? How did he know what transpired in AD?

Back to the mentally deranged man claiming to be female, I think you should face the terrorists who have reduced your caves in the south east to forests on account of terrorism. If you are looking for a betrayer, you need not look far if you are old enough. You should cast your mind back to the events of 1959 to 1960. Then, you'll see the reason the Yoruba nation can never align with Igbo. That was the original betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by deltaprincess(f): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/tinubu-a-serial-betrayer-has-no-right-to-attack-osinbajo-bode-george/
This frustrated old man that is being hunted and chased by Tinubu in his sleep....

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by rimijoshua(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2022
mighty2:
Who is this brainless old bastard called bode george, who knows this useless thing in Yoruba land, he is just inconsequential in Yoruba and the bastard can't determine anything in Yoruba land
Bode is right.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Only God can stop Tinubu.

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Mark my words!!!
Let's watch and see....
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by goslowgoslow(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Yes, he's a betrayer and a traitor. He betrayed the entire Yoruba tribe. Due to his ambition of becoming the president, he said nothing about the killing of the Yorubas by the Fulani terrorists. The good people of Yoruba tribe helplessly ran to faraway Benin republic and Cote D'Ivoire to seek succour , yet still, Tinubu refused to comment on it or lend a helping hands to his own people but ran to Zamfara and donate 50million to victims of terrorists attack.

Osibanjo didn't betrayed the thief, Osinbajo have the right to contest just like other Nigerians, provided you've what it takes. Tinubu betrayed the whole tribe, the tribe that made him who he's today.
But does he also have the right to contest?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by goslowgoslow(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Your own betrayal is the worst! You betrayed God that made you a man by claiming to be a woman. Gay!
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Jeftliu: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/tinubu-a-serial-betrayer-has-no-right-to-attack-osinbajo-bode-george/

Baba Ex convict Enemy of progress you should be in prison by now if not that cruel and clueless Jonathan
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2022
When Mrs Olufunke Olakunri (Afenifere leader's daughter- Pa Fasorati)was killed by Fulani herdsmen,Tinubu during a condolence visit was interviewed by men of the press on how to curb the unrestrained killings of the yorubas by killer herdsmen.He Tinubu instead of giving an idea,asked, how did they know it was Fulani that carry out the murder? He instead reference to the millionaire kidnapper (Evans) that anyone can kill, either Yoruba ,Hausa,Ibo and Fulani.
But when bandit struck Kastina and few other northern states he was quick
to condemn and give relief in millions (cash)
Tinubu betrayed and sold a whole race ( Yoruba ) for his selfish ambition. He plays it down whenever it's Fulani vs Yoruba's, but makes his voice heard when it's Fulani vs Hausa's. Doing all this just to please his masters, who he believes will handed him the mantle after 8yrs. Now called Osinbajo a betrayal even when he single handedly betrayed a whole race.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas by skywalker240(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2022
kayuseful:
Even SS and SE will claim he betrayed the Southern unity in helping to oust Gej
So it's almost like a situation of all is fair in war
He is a betrayal of the whole south

And don't forget that "where are the cows" statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lazy And Uneducated Youths: Charley Boy Replies Buhari #OurMumuDonDo / Police Officers Beat Nursing Mother To Stupour In Abuja / Presidency Keeps Mum On Indictment Of Usani, Buhari’s Minister For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.