Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths (10846 Views)

Nigerian Bonds Post Huge Gains On News Of A Possible Tinubu Win - Bloomberg / Atiku: United Nigeria Possible, It Happens In My Family / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by DownChelsea(f): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Emekaonline:

But many of you would want to have Obi Pandora a bigger thief as father Hahahahaha, you are one of the biafools in this forum obviously

TIBUBU MIGHT BE A BIGGER FOOL
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by DownChelsea(f): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2022
TIBUBU THE STUPID COWARD.

IF THE BASTARD DOESN'T OPEN THE TOLL GATES BEFORE THIS WEEKEND, THEN HE'S A MORE MONUMENTAL FOOL THAY WE EVEN THINK.

DECAYED PIECE OF HUMAN STUPIDITY.
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by tmakins1: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2022
I think you are one of his beneficiary

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by syntekelite(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Desmond idiot.. the most useless rep in the history of the black race...i wish him success back in nollywood..
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by syntekelite(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
drlateef:

It’s surprising you don’t know that the project was frustrated by Obasanjo. Because electricity is in exclusive legislative list.

Use the right word?? Frustrated or tinubu didnt have his lawyers explain to him that exclusive list has rules and regulations to abide by..

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by DownChelsea(f): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Why are you ashamed to tell us the name of the gutter rat?. He must be one of those begging to eat in the same plate with Tinubu's dogs.

- Tibubu the Gutter rat

IN TIBUBU ENTIRE EXISTENCE, HE WILL NEVER SMELL AS GOOD AS MY DOGS.

DECAYED PIECE OF FAILED GREED. TUEH!
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by syntekelite(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
delpee:

It was a project destined for failure ab initio. How do you bring what can be summarised as large generators on barges to produce electricity and insist that FG pays whether it's used or not? That's the simple explanation an Engineer gave me then. Also, for better understanding, it's good to read about or watch the film on Enron collapse. So much fraud involved.

Aptly said..the constitution back then also didnt allow for state generation...obj was even willing to give tinubu leeway cos of lagos is a business hub, which he did through bola ige..
Enron was brought to nigeria through an agreement btw tinubu's company oando..it was a diabolic project meant to enrich tinubu and co.. the same enron did the same thing to india..a company known round the world for fraudulent dealings..guess it says so much about who tinubu his..and says a lot abt that guy you quoted..
Tinubu is a story spinner and a very good chameleon.. surprisingly the heroes of the enron saga are obj , elrufai , and atiku...but most nigerians dont read , dont fact find ,they just allow themselves to be knocked around like football..

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by OkoroBufo: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
-Okoro bufo
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by syntekelite(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=softwareman post=112016818]
You are a bloody liar. Please go and Google the details of the first IPP project and desist from misrepresenting facts.
Indeed the first generator is currently supplying to the national grid right now.
As usual, tinubu was way ahead of his time![/quote

You re telling someone he is a bloody liar when you re the one deliberately twisting facts..enron project was cancelled when the fraud in the proposal was found.. obj was the one who setup a committee to review said project..the project was then approved for a lower tariff than the first initial proposal ,the stumbling block was when tinubu took the federal govt to court cos tinubu refused to bear part of the burden of the cost of the project at the request of the federal govt..the case was in court for years..so stop making tinubu seem like a hero,how will a state governor not be willing to pay part of the funds for a project initiated by his state for the exclusive use of that state alone..
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Don't deflect from your father's focus.
what has your father ever achieved aside shooting you down your mother's vulva and sniffing asses around like a male dog?

-Okoro bufo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by DownChelsea(f): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Don't deflect from your Tibubu's focus.
what has Tibubu ever achieved aside shooting down your his wife's vulva and sniffing asses around like a yellow toothed male dog?

- Decaying fool

TIBUBU THE DECAYING COWARDLY DOG.

TUEH!
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by DownChelsea(f): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:

- Tibubu the coward
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Germanjoe(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
United what...
I don't believe in one Nigeria,,
Time shall tell.
BAT should forget abt this presidency and take kia of his health,

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Verbtips(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
softwareman:

You must be SERIOUSLY HALUCINATING!!
YOUR OWN CASE OF TINUBU DERANGEMENT SYNDROME HAS CANCERISE YOUR MEDULLA OBLONGATA TO THE POINT OF PHANTASM AND IRREVERSIBLE DEMENTIA!
INTERPRETATION: ORI E TI DARU!
YOUR HEAD IS SCATTERED!!
THUNDER WEA WEAR PANT.WEA NO GET BRAKE NA YIN GO FIRE YOU FOR WERE YOU DEY OPONU,APODA,INFACT YOU LACK MANNER SHEA I ABUSE YOU IF SAY YOU DEY NEAR ME I FOR DON BRAKE YOUR HEAD.BY NOW I FOR DON GIVE YOU TICKET TO HEAVEN.
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by DownChelsea(f): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Even among the dogs, Tibubu can't be in the conversation.

-Tibubu the stupid fool at 70
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Verbtips(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
DownChelsea:
TIN-IBU THE STUPID COWARD.

IF THE BASTARD DOESN'T OPEN THE TOLL GATES BEFORE THIS WEEKEND, THEN HE'S A MORE MONUMENTAL FOOL THAY WE EVEN THINK.

DECAYED PIECE OF HUMAN STUPIDITY.
My Bro me i don't have time for nigeria polities again i am only praying for my self and family and my success.i can not vote for person make in con dey treat me bad.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Iceberg3: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Let's all be hopeful..then see what others have in their kitties

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by engrchykae(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
softwareman:

This guy be serious! The south west has taken care of Fulani kidnapping.
You said only an Igbo candidate can eliminate bandit. I responded to you by asking WHY WAS BANDITRY NOT ELIMINATED IN THE SOUTH EAST? I THEN STATED THAT YOUR CHARITY AT SOLVING BANDITRY PROBLEM SHOULD START AT HOME IN THE SOUTH EAST.
You are telling me about charity bus stop!!
Charity bus stop ko, mushin bus stop ni!!
we have no bandits, ipob is a popular opinion, no Igbo politician will speak out against it without consequences.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by engrchykae(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
softwareman:

Please challenge the VERACITY OF MY ASSERTION.
I repeat, there was no time there was no direct primary.
FASHOLA won the ticket by DIRECT PRIMARIES IN 2007
Ambode won by DIRECT PRIMARIES IN 2015.
SANWOLU won by DIRECT PRIMARIES in 2019.
All of them FASHOLA,AMBODE AND SANWOLU THEN WENT ON TO WIN THE INEC CONDUCTED GENERAL ELECTION RESOUNDINGLY!!
keep deceiving yourself.
Tinubu and democracy are two parallel lines

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by drlateef: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
syntekelite:

Use the right word?? Frustrated or tinubu didnt have his lawyers explain to him that exclusive list has rules and regulations to abide by..

Tinubu was basically frustrated by Obasanjo for political reasons. Otherwise, Obasanjo would have given federal support and legal backing.
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by LeoDeKing: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=112025870][/quote]
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun.

Iceberg3: 1:24pm

LeoDeKing:

Sheun, mynddVladimir Putin,
E pain the oldmnkY
Cc
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j

1 Share

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by KIDfurniture(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Brother not jazz . It’s called brain washing.
Adeboye, oyedepo, kumuyi, e.t.c are master brainwashers. I m not flowing with anybody

Emekaonline:

Do you know how many people your Kanu and his Ipob have killed in the East? And today many fools are still following him. Obviously Kanu has very powerful jazz for many fools
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by orisa37: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
NO. NOT POSSIBLE.
UNTIL FULANISATION PLOT OF BUHARI IS REMOVED.
SO PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE THE YOUTH.
OSINBAJO WILL USE RESIDENCY AND NOT ONLY CITIZENSHIP TO CONTROL MIGRATION.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Lightorder: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Heavensent01:

cry cry baby
Yesoo . I don’t want to be begi begi and suffer suffer baby from 2023
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Lightorder: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Asin I wonder how a human being go dey support tinubu wey be the stronghold of this evil govt wey don show Nigerians the kain suffering wey nobody don see since 1914
Suffer no dey tire this people?
Se by now apc never suppose to become abomination?.
Who do Nigeria dis thing ooo�
nigerians are the most unfocused people with very short memories. The suffering he brought is still on ooooo

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by softwareman(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
engrchykae:
keep deceiving yourself.
Tinubu and democracy are two parallel lines
See you cannot challenge the veracity of my assertion?
You seemly responded with a FALLACY!
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by softwareman(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=syntekelite post=112024791][/quote]
Nonsense! Why do you argue over verifiable facts Enron was bought out by another company and as I clearly stated to you the generator is currently supplying the national grid
Goggle is your friend.
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by Asswipemod: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
In the next 100yrs Nigeria will still be in existence. They should divide it along regions so u can oppress people from ebonyi? You cry of marginalization and yet u see people from the same tribe as u as being inferior. Yeye dey smell

Wetin this one de say? Ki lo kan mi pelu Ebonyi? I am not IPOB. You SE people should go and sort yourselves out.
Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by engrchykae(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
softwareman:

See you cannot challenge the veracity of my assertion?
You seemly responded with a FALLACY!
I don't engage people who are intentionally and maliciously hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: United, Banditry-Free Nigeria Possible – Tinubu Tells Youths by ofiko123(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nigeria will be great again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fix Weak Labour Market, IMF Warns Nigeria, Others / Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again / Correctional Service Has No Hotel, Says Spokesman, Abubakar Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.