Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United (28201 Views)

Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Inside Man U’s ₦176m Jet-like Team Bus With 24 Tvs, Kitchen, WI-FI And Toilet / Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United by KingDamzzy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
The Kano Pillars fans that did this are very big fools. I hope they are fished out and given a lifetime ban from the stadium.

After your team was banished from their home stadium for a year, they commit this abominable act at the first game immediately after the ban was lifted.

Kano Pillars deserve a 2 year ban from the Sani Abacha stadium, a 6 point deduction and a heavy 5million fine for failing to control their irate fans.

It's also a big shame that when Kano Pillars were banished from the Sani Abacha stadium, they played their home games at Katsina and they were received warmly without any sort of major incident only for Kano Pillars fans to repay them this way with wickedness.

What a big shame.

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United by naikeboy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Why them go get sense wen 70 year old Man day marry 10 year old girl way never get breast.
Re: NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United by Ameduedwin: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
The next is life ban, thank God nah them them, the two mumutic and idiotic people terrorist facing themselves
Re: NPFL: Fans Of Kano Pillars Destroy Team Bus Of Katsina United by Fabulouslouie(m): 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
EwuGambia:

Good morning bro. I saw your thread on your paybis funds not getting to your wallet. Please has it been rectified ?and how did you rectify it?

Then was your bank account or bank card blocked in any way due to the transaction?

I've rectified it after mailing trust wallet. My bank card is still working fine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.