Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy (28202 Views)

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Any Prophesy Concerning Zambia Vs Nigeria Match? / How Do You Rate Nigeria Vs Colombia? 23 List Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
The best match of the year so far

Whats your rating?
Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by easyz(m): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
Will give them a C

1 Like

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
easyz: Will give them a C
I think you are being unfair given them a C because they did their best against Italy and their best was good.

9 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by bastien: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Onazi of course!!!!

See guys I gat something to say,there Is one player in the team that need to be show the exist door if only he will change his way,at this moment pride shouldn't come in,Ameobi,ambrose and Eyeama should for me be the ones doing the pride stuff and not Mikel,is he bcus he has won champions league n others,that doesn't count,Kanu won many and yet didn't play with pride,how about Pirlo or Xavi,this are complete midfielders,that when ever they are called,they Answer with honour and dignity to there country,and serve them well,we all saw what Pirlo did today,how he changed the game etc,Mikel doesn't seems like he wanna be in that squad,he romance the ball to much,and shading players like he is d strongest,(mean why,when he is in chelsea he doesn't do that,he play with the team and more offensive) after today match,Vincent Enyeama went to him,and give him world of advice!

Think,so one (elder) should talk to him!

35 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Deekaydadon(m): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Great match!

The ref wan spoil everything towards the end, just dey blow whistle like goat.

7 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by frodobee: 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
@bastien i think you have a message and we understand it. But next time, for better understanding use any medium convenient to you like pidgin english. 'word of advice' 'exit door'.

16 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by braine(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
I'll give a 60 coz of the fact that they weren't beaten mercilessly as I expected•

1 Like

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Larryupsy: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
bastien: Onazi of course!!!!

See guys I gat something to say,there Is one player in the team that need to be show the exist door if only he will change his way,at this moment pride shouldn't come in,Ameobi,ambrose and Eyeama should for me be the ones doing the pride stuff and not Mikel,is he bcus he has won champions league n others,that doesn't count,Kanu won many and yet didn't play with pride,how about Pirlo or Xavi,this are complete midfielders,that when ever they are called,they Answer with honour and dignity to there country,and serve them well,we all saw what Pirlo did today,how he changed the game etc,Mikel doesn't seems like he wanna be in that squad,he romance the ball to much,and shading players like he is d strongest,(mean why,when he is in chelsea he doesn't do that,he play with the team and more offensive) after today match,Vincent Enyeama went to him,and give him world of advice!

And how are u sure Enyeama was talking to him as regard his pride?

7 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by OuchDaddy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013

ʞ!
Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by smart134: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Naija did nt gaveup..dey strive 4 d best

1 Like

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Sanfoaster: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
I will give them a B. Though Onazi should ve buried that last chance!

2 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by johnwizey: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
C6

2 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
B. They tried.
Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by zeanslim(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
okay ★★★★
Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
B, they were superb except for some mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
follow on twitter @ifetoyosiazeez nd ama ff bck
Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by johnwizey: 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
heskay0: Wetin una dey gain frm futball sef?
Weed. Ode

6 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by leuelliot(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
A! but i didn't watch it.

2 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by bastien: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
frodobee: @bastien i think you have a message and we understand it. But next time, use any medium convenient to you like pidgin english
thanks

21 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by DonaldGenes(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
D

1 Like

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Osinachi101(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
D match sweet me die!
Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by IRockALot(m): 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
wot will u gain 4rm asking? If u don't have anything to do wit football y don't u jst ignore d thread, instead of asking such a stupid question.

10 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by lecrae(m): 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dem don try jare 65%

5 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by lecrae(m): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
smart134: Naija did nt gaveup..dey strive 4 d best
naija did not 'GAVEUP'? lol

11 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Balitah(f): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2013

Copy and paste!

3 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Lordave: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Can we make it against teams like Germany and Brazil?

2 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by chi4ik(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Super Eagle made me proud even though Keshi made another silly mistake by not Using Echiejile $ Efe. But we have to improve.

1 Like

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by clevop11: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
wetin u de gain 4rm naija movies?...
Up naija wat a great match. Both team playd well. Our keepers ar Gud.

7 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by safarigirl(f): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
A resounding B. We repped Africa today. Italy didn't come to dance skelewu, they came to win and we gave them an awesome fight that got a worldwide audience to troway salute our way. The Super Eagles proved their win at AFCON was no fluke.

38 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Lordave: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Excitement, Happiness and heartbreak

6 Likes

Re: Rate Nigeria's Match Against Italy by Hanihairy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
I wasn't expectin much 4rm dem sha..dey av succesfuly made my day complete

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / First Time We Are Going To Competition Without Issues Of Money & Bonuses: Mikel / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.