Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

A Message To All Atheists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To All Atheists (1728 Views)

A Friendly Advice To All Atheists / Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

The name of someone is not evidence that the person died and came back to life. And you (as a person) are not evidence of Jesus rising from the dead. Try again.

Wrong! The Name of Someone is proof of all that is that Someone, how he lived, died, or did not die, resurrected, everything about that person. Exactly as your Google operates.

Secondly, my evidence was not the Name alone but also of Witnesses of which I am one.

And witnesses is always Pari material in proving a case exactly as you are the witness of your great grandfather raised to the power 5th
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong! The Name of Someone is proof of all that is that Someone, how he lived, died, or did not die, resurrected, everything about that person. Exactly as your Google operates.

Secondly, my evidence was not the Name alone but also of Witnesses of which I am one.

And witnesses is always Pari material in proving a case exactly as you are the witness of your great grandfather raised to the power 5th

1. Name is just identifier. It is not prove of what the person did or did not do.

2. Unless you are 2000 years old there is no way you are a witness to the alleged death and resurrection of Jesus.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

1. Name is just identifier. It is not prove of what the person did or did not do.

Name of a Person means the report of that person will be raised up. And a report is always proof of what that person did or did not do.

Emilokoiyawon:

2. Unless you are 2000 years old there is no way you are a witness to the alleged death and resurrection of Jesus.

Same can be said about Aristotle, Socrates, Newton, Hitler, Michael Jackson yet do we have solid witnesses of these people.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
naijapips02:

Not testimonial. Our genes are related. He gave birth to a human. He built a house. There's a straight from him to me. What proof do you have of your god? You mean he f**ked and gave birth? And we have his lineage to this day?

grin Do you not see that right now you are giving testimony? grin

Just like you, I also have a right to testify! grin

What goes for the goose always goes for the gander! grin
Re: A Message To All Atheists by naijapips02: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Do you not see that right now you are giving testimony? grin

Just like you, I also have a right to testify! grin

What goes for the goose always goes for the gander! grin

There's nothing testimonial about gene analysis my brother. It's a scientific proof. Run our DNA in the lab and you will see. It is 99.99% accurate.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
naijapips02:

There's nothing testimonial about gene analysis my brother. It's a scientific proof. Run our DNA in the lab and you will see. It is 99.99% accurate.

You are the one testifying (saying) that I can go to the lab! grin it is not the gene speaking! grin

This is the end of the road! grin
Re: A Message To All Atheists by naijapips02: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one testifying (saying) that I can go to the lab! grin it is not the gene speaking! grin

If I need to do a DNA test to show my great grand father existed I can run that test in a lab. Can you show DNA evidence of your god? Can you show DNA evidence of how he created everything or what proof exactly can you show that he created everything?
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Name of a Person means the report of that person will be raised up. And a report is always proof of what that person did or did not do.
Same can be said about Aristotle, Socrates, Newton, Hitler, Michael Jackson yet do we have solid witnesses of these people.

1. The name Jesus is not evidence that he resurrected from the dead.

2. Nobody claims that Aristotle, Socrates, Newton, Hitler or Michael Jackson died and resurrected.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Cells I can't see and don't need to see, but it sufficient that I have seen how men are "made" through what we call sex from other men already made.

Cells can be seen with the aid of XYZ technology

Sex is impossible without cells

So, what are the things used to make those in your post?
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

1. The name Jesus is not evidence that he resurrected from the dead.

2. Nobody claims that Aristotle, Socrates, Newton, Hitler or Michael Jackson died and resurrected.

Now you are being repeatory meaning you have hit a Wall The Name Jesus means His reports will be called and the proof of all that He did or did not do will be raised along side Him.

So, no road for you to reasonably go.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you are being repeatory meaning you have hot a Wall The Name Jesus means His reports will be called and the proof of all that He did or did not do also.

Jesus is a common name given to jews.
Look up on the Hebrew name for Jesus and the Hebrew name for Joshua, and Isaiah.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Jesus is a common name given to jews.
Look up on the Hebrew name for Jesus and the Hebrew name for Joshua, and Isaiah.

I know. But we both know the Jesus that is in issue.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I know. But we both know the Jesus that is in issue.

Jesus like Isaiah, Joshua, Elijah and elisha are simply messiahs, they only came to deliver the word, they are not the word.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you are being repeatory meaning you have hit a Wall The Name Jesus means His reports will be called and the proof of all that He did or did not do will be raised along side Him.

So, no road for you to reasonably go.

I am still waiting for your evidence that Jesus resurrected from the dead.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
naijapips02:

If I need to do a DNA test to show my great grand father existed I can run that test in a lab.

And you are the one still giving testimony.

naijapips02:

Can you show DNA evidence of your god? Can you show DNA evidence of how he created everything or what proof exactly can you show that he created everything?

Now you have changed post!

But I know that you people are always changing post, so I had proven God in the beginning.

And we use to prove our ancestors long before DNA came. So no road here!
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

I am still waiting for your evidence that Jesus resurrected from the dead.

I already gave you the evidence. Which is the same testimonial evidence you give.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Jesus like Isaiah, Joshua, Elijah and elisha are simply messiahs, they only came to deliver the word, they are not the word.

You do have a right to say whatever you want to say,but this is a change of Post.

The issue is The Word!
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You do have a right to say whatever you want to say,but this is a change of Post.

The issue is The Word!

No where in the Bible did they Jesus was the word.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
naijapips02:

So the thing called gene can speak up. We can put it in court and say "gene tell us, is your name gene and why are you gene and how many of you genes and what can you tell us about your connection with the deceased? And the gene will answer us? Ehn
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

John 1:1-15 is definitely not in your Bible anyway, Change of post!
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

John 1:1-11 is definitely not in your Bible anyway, Change of post!

What does it say? Where did it call the word Jesus?
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I already gave you the evidence. Which is the same testimonial evidence you give.

What evidence? You gave zero evidence. You are just running your mouth in confusion.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

John 1:15, 27-30.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

John 1:15, 27-30.
No where was Jesus mentioned.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

What evidence? You gave zero evidence. You are just running your mouth in confusion.

So testimonial evidence is not evidence ehn? So all the talk about your grandfather ancestors is zero evidence.

Please go read types and classes of evidence then you can come back and argue.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

No where was Jesus mentioned.

Then you are blind especially to not see verse 29/30 or you don't have a Bible.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So testimonial evidence is not evidence ehn? So all the talk about your grandfather ancestors is zero evidence.

Please go read types and classes of evidence then you can come back and argue.

Do you even know what “evidence” means before we go to classes of it?
Evidence means something that can be tested over and over again can testimonial evidence be tested, you said “testimonial” darn
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Then you are blind especially to not see verse 29/30 or you don't have a Bible.

You are the one with illusions, forcibly inserting a character that was not there.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Do you even know what “evidence” means before we go to classes of it?
Evidence means something that can be tested over and over again can testimonial evidence be tested, you said “testimonial” darn

grin grin hahaha grin grin very very funny grin
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So testimonial evidence is not evidence ehn? So all the talk about your grandfather ancestors is zero evidence. Please go read types and classes of evidence then you can come back and argue.

There is no testimonial evidence of resurrection. The bible is a book of fables and myths. Made up stories does not count as evidence.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin hahaha grin grin very very funny grin

Speechless huh?
Do you know what “evidence” means? grin
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

There is no testimonial evidence of resurrection. The bible is a book of fables and myths. Made up stories does not count as evidence.

So the direct testimonies of Mathew to John, Who were with Christ, (even when 2 of us were not there) both before and after His death and resurrection is not testimonial evidence?

Definitely, we have reached the limits of your reasonability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Allah Really Command Satan To Prostrate To Adam? / Video Evidence Shows Ajoke Is Not Tb Joshua Biological Daughter(video, Pix) / The End-time Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.