Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

A Message To All Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To All Atheists (1679 Views)

A Friendly Advice To All Atheists / Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To All Atheists by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Stop asking of the evidence of the supernatural or/and God

It's useless.

When existence is defined as that which has neither a beginning nor an end nor a mind of its own,then there's no limit to what exists.

Hence....., the truth is also existence , the truth is also limitless, the truth is ever-occurring.

The truth is also mindless.

The truth is also reality Itself.

Does the meaning of an evidence nullify the statements I have made?

What else?
Re: A Message To All Atheists by falcon01: 12:08am On Apr 17, 2022
You know you can destroy an atheist with just 1 concrete proof right?

3 Likes

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 2:46am On Apr 17, 2022
If there is no physical evidence of Jesus rising from the dead, then the burden of proof is on Christians to prove that he really rose from the dead.

2 Likes

Re: A Message To All Atheists by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
If there is no physical evidence of Jesus rising from the dead, then the burden of proof is on Christians to prove that he really rose from the dead.

If there's no evidence ...... adjectives are not required here, how can Christians prove this or that
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

If there's no evidence ...... adjectives are not required here, how can Christians prove this or that

When you say atheist do you mean people that don’t believe in god or your god?

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Atheists by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
falcon01:
You know you can destroy an atheist with just 1 concrete proof right?

It's not about that.

It's about what some atheists do in vain.

Waiting for a proof in whatever way

I can't find any reason to be asking you of what you can't provide

Messi can be paid by Madrid if he is a Madrid player

But Messi is never playing for Madrid ..... when Barca exists.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

When you say atheist do you mean people that don’t believe in god or your god?

People that don't believe in any God.

Are you the one that gave me a Good?
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Like you can bring the physical evidence of your great grandfather's, great grandfather!
Re: A Message To All Atheists by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Like you can bring the physical evidence of your great grandfather's, great grandfather!

He never spoke as if the man is still alive
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

People that don't believe in any God.

Are you the one that gave me a Good?

So you don’t have problems with people that believe in ANY god? Stone, tree, Etc. but you have problem with people that don’t believe in ANY god?

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

He never spoke as if the man is still alive

So one can say he never had a great great great great great grandfather, therefore his great grandfather's great grandfather does not exist.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So one can say he never had a great great great great great grandfather, therefore his great grandfather's great grandfather does not exist.

According to the definition of English...., you're wrong.

In English....,if he was alive,the evidence is not because of him proving it now by himself...so he doesn't have to prove being alive now to have ever existed......he only has to have existed either before or be existing now.

The proof of being alive before by him is also before.

It is not now.

It is past tense.

It is not required of him now.

It can be proven by someone else now.

We can't say Mr Bihhhhhhgggggggg was ever alive because he has not existed before neither is he existing now.

How did I know?

I know because I check the present for the possibility of such in the past and none shows up.

I also check for the possibility of such in the present and none still shows up.

So, you should now know that you can check for the possibility of something in the past in the present by checking for something that is either a result of its disintegration or a result of its transformation.

A disintegration is not a rearrangement of the components of a combination.
It's the splitting.

A transformation is a rearrangement of the components of a combination in which the components change their positions by moving across one another or each other.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

According to the definition of English...., you're wrong.

In English....,if he was alive,the evidence is not because of now.....so he doesn't have to prove being alive now to have ever existed......he only has to have existed either before or be existing now.

Change of post! The issue is not if he is alive. The issue is he can not provide physical evidence of his great grandfather's great grandfather.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I am an evidence of the existence of my ancestors. If my great grandfather did not exist, I will not be here.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

I am an evidence of the existence of my ancestors. If my great grandfather did not exist, I will not be here.

Same as ours!

We would not be here if Someone did not build us this House we call "world" and put us in it.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by HellVictorinho4(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Dtruthspeaker

This guy is right.

His ancestors were disintegrated or split while releasing the cells or whatever those things were ,I mean the things that combined to form him.

They were split or separated from the things they released.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Dtruthspeaker

This guy is right.

His ancestors were disintegrated or split while releasing the cells or whatever those things were ,I mean the things that combined to form him.

They were split or separated from the things they released.

Cells I can't see and don't need to see, but it sufficient that I have seen how men are "made" through what we call sex from other men already made.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Same as ours!

We would not be here if Someone did not build us this House we call "world" and put us in it.

This is not evidence of Jesus rising from the dead. Try again.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

This is not evidence of Jesus rising from the dead. Try again.

The Name Christ-yarnity, is evidence of All that is Christ's!

It surely will not exist if Christ Jesus did not come die and resurrect.

And I am His Evidence.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Atheists by naijapips02: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Oga we know they existed. We have evidence of their existence. They reproduced. Some left behind personal effects. Some took pictures. We can trace back our family tree.

Now bring your own evidence.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And I am His Evidence.

“Christ” is a title not a person.

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

“Christ” is a title not a person.

Titles belong to Persons.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
naijapips02:

Oga we know they existed. We have evidence of their existence. They reproduced. Some left behind personal effects. Some took pictures. We can trace back our family tree.

Now bring your own evidence.

We have our Bible, we have the people with Him and we have the people who were associated with the people with Him (church), then you have me, His great great great.... somewhere in Nigeria.

Exactly like your family tree.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Titles belong to Persons.

Yes it is not a person. they belong and used by persons as you said.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And I am His Evidence.

That's not true. The name of someone is not evidence that the person died and came back to life. And you (as a person) are not evidence of Jesus rising from the dead.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Yes it is not a person. they belong to persons as you said.

When attached to a Person, it becomes a Person which is why we say "President say..., Principal say.... Christ Say...!"
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

When attached to a Person, it becomes a Person which is why we say "President say..., Principal say.... Christ Say...!"

And we have many past and present presidents? They come and go but the title remain, yes?
Re: A Message To All Atheists by naijapips02: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We have our Bible, we have the people with Him and we have the people who were associated with the people with Him (church), then you have me, His great great great.... somewhere in Nigeria.

Exactly like your family tree.

I have genealogical proof of my great grand father. I can proof he existed and he was related to me by gene analysis. I have actual physical proof of him. What's the genealogy of your god?
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

That's not true. The name of something is not evidence of it's existence. And you (as a person) are not evidence of Jesus rising from the dead.

Same can be said about you but I do not need Tu Quoque.

You stood as evidence of your great grandfather how then can you prohibit me from standing as evidence of Christ, My Friend! (And I wish He was my father but it is known that He sired no children, so the best I can be is "Next Friend" (Law))
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Same can be said about you but I do not need Tu Quoque.

You stood as evidence of your great grandfather how then can you prohibit me from standing as evidence of Christ, My Friend! (And I wish He was my father but it is known that He sired no children, so the best I can be is "Next Friend" (Law))

The name of someone is not evidence that the person died and came back to life. And you (as a person) are not evidence of Jesus rising from the dead. Try again.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
naijapips02:

I have genealogical proof of my great grand father. I can proof he existed and he was related to me by gene analysis. I have actual physical proof of him. What's the genealogy of your god?

"Genealogy Proof" which converts to "Testimony Proof" for genes can not speak!

I have done better than you, I have "testimony Proof" and physical proof just like you
Re: A Message To All Atheists by naijapips02: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

"Genealogy Proof" which converts to "Testimony Proof" for genes can not speak!

I have done better than you, I have "testimony Proof" and physical proof just like you

Not testimonial. Our genes are related. He gave birth to a human. He built a house. There's a straight from him to me. What proof do you have of your god? You mean he f**ked and gave birth? And we have his lineage to this day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ARE THERE REALLY MANSIONS IN HEAVEN(john14:2)candour,theoctopus,joagbaje,Goshen / Anointing From Israel / See How Pastors Use Handkerchiefs To Initiate Followers Into Demonic Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.