Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

A Message To All Atheists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To All Atheists (1695 Views)

A Friendly Advice To All Atheists / Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Speechless huh?
Do you know what “evidence” means? grin

grin grin grin grin grin hoooo grin
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So the direct testimonies of Mathew to John, Who were with Christ, (even when 2 of us were not there) both before and after His death and resurrection is not testimonial evidence?

Definitely, we have reached the limits of your reasonability.

That’s why they called it testimony not evidence. Man, nawa oo..
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin grin grin hoooo grin

Let’s start from you understanding what “evidence” means huh
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

That’s they called it testimony not evidence. Man, nawa oo..

grin grin grin hahahaha grin grin And what is testimony called in courts?
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
So the direct testimonies of Mathew to John, Who were with Christ, (even when 2 of us were not there) both before and after His death and resurrection is not testimonial evidence?Definitely, we have reached the limits of your reasonability.

There is no evidence of DIRECT witness anywhere. The bible was written by people pushing religious agenda. Even in our current time, we have the mormon bible which is another book of fables and myths like the christian bible. The mormons also believe the nonsense that are written in their bible too.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin hahahaha grin grin And what is testimony called in courts?

Did all these happened in court?
“ So the direct testimonies of Mathew to John, Who were with Christ, (even when 2 of us were not there) both before and after His death and resurrection is not testimonial evidence?”
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

There is no evidence of DIRECT witness anywhere.

So the people who were present with Jesus are not Direct Witnesses? grin

So, your classmates and neighbours with you are not your direct witnesses? Ehen! You people are amazing!

But when you are in trouble now you would shout "Apam and Nkiru was there, they are my witnesses" but now that it is Christ's turn, there are no direct witnesses.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Did all these happened in court?...?”

grin grin grin hahahaha grin grin

What else do think is going on here, football? Is evidence played with in football? cheesy grin hahaha grin

O you people are funny, life. grin
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So the people who were present with Jesus are not Direct Witnesses? grin

So, your classmates and neighbours with you are not your direct witnesses? Ehen! You people are amazing!

But when you are in trouble now you would shout "Apam and Nkiru was there, they are my witnesses" but now that it is Christ's turn, there are no direct witnesses.

So if I told you I saw a cow speaking Igala language, you will just believe me since I am a 'direct witness?'
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin hahahaha grin grin

What else do think is going on here, football? Is evidence played with in football? cheesy grin hahaha grin

O you people are funny, life. grin

You are using a definition that’s derive from court processes to support your claim.
Does the definition of testimonial evidence correlate with what you said?
This is not funny man, outside religion, is this how you think?
Testimonial evidence is called that because it happens inside court, so if you are going to use it as an example it has to happen in a court house..
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

You are using a definition that’s derive from court processes to support your claim.
Does the definition of testimonial evidence correlate with what you said?
This is not funny man, outside religion, is this how you think?

grin grin grin Nairaland is 99% Court. 1% Talk. That is why it is a house of Arguments, Witnesses, Evidence and Laws grin grin
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin Nairaland is 99% Court. 1% Talk. That is why it is a house of Arguments, Witnesses, Evidence and Laws grin grin

Just wow.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

So if I told you I saw a cow speaking Igala language, you will just believe me since I am a 'direct witness?'

Due Process dictates I take the evidence in first, it is you who saw the fact. I was not there when you saw it.

Rule 1 of Evidence: "Evidence must be the direct evidence of the person who saw or heard or felt ir perceived the fact on issue."

And you have satisfied that rule.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

Just wow.

grin grin As proven by what we have all been doing all day today! grin YOU HAVE BEEN IN COURT SINCE! grin hehehe grin
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin As proven by what we have all been doing all day today! grin YOU HAVE BEEN IN COURT SINCE! grin hehehe grin

you are too wise.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maynman:

you are too wise.

Most honoured! smiley
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Most honoured! smiley

Just wow.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Due Process dictates I take the evidence in first, it is you who saw the fact. I was not there when you saw it.

Rule 1 of Evidence: "Evidence must be the direct evidence of the person who saw or heard or felt ir perceived the fact on issue."

And you have satisfied that rule.

So you would believe me if I told you I saw a cow speaking Igala language?
Re: A Message To All Atheists by 1868ab: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
naijapips02:

Oga we know they existed. We have evidence of their existence. They reproduced. Some left behind personal effects. Some took pictures. We can trace back our family tree.

Now bring your own evidence.
[/s]
Re: A Message To All Atheists by 1868ab: 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
naijapips02:

I have genealogical proof of my great grand father. I can proof he existed and he was related to me by gene analysis. I have actual physical proof of him. What's the genealogy of your god?
[/s]
Re: A Message To All Atheists by 1868it: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
naijapips02:

If I need to do a DNA test to show my great grand father existed I can run that test in a lab. Can you show DNA evidence of your god? Can you show DNA evidence of how he created everything or what proof exactly can you show that he created everything?
[/s]
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

So you would believe me if I told you I saw a cow speaking Igala language?

It is not about me, YOU WERE ASKING ABOUT EVIDENCE.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not about me, YOU WERE ASKING ABOUT EVIDENCE.

Yes or No. Will you believe me if I told you I saw a cow speaking Igala?

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Yes or No. Will you believe me if I told you I saw a cow speaking Igala?

Do you not get it? The information about a speaking cow has no importance or relevance to me.

So I do not need to act on the information you are giving. That is how it works.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not get it? The information about a speaking cow has no importance or relevance to me.

So I do not need to act on the information you are giving. That is how it works.

But you acted on the information of a speaking snake?
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

But you acted on the information of a speaking snake?

Yes! I did. Because the information is about the Acts of Another Person (God) Whose Acts of Godship was important to me in Proof that He was Truly God.

Therefore, this is one of the several evidence which Proves that He is Truly The Owner of all the things by doing things out of the ordinary that we know eg Since He made man talk, He therefore he has the power to make an animal speak, which would definitely be a very good Proof His Ownership and Godness.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Maynman: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes! I did. Because the information is about the Acts of Another Person (God) Whose Acts of Godship was important to me in Proof that He was Truly God.

Therefore, this is one of the several evidence which Proves that He is Truly The Owner of all the things by doing things out of the ordinary that we know eg Since He made man talk, He therefore he has the power to make an animal speak, which would definitely be a very good Proof His Ownership and Godness.

Darn, you are very wise.
You didn’t follow the example when you said this.
It was the guy that saw the evidence(cow) why didn’t you take it in?

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Emilokoiyawon: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Okay. You are one of those silly unserious people. I get it now. Bye.

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Okay. You are one of those silly unserious people. I get it now. Bye.

You are the one being silly because of the unease you are beginning to feel from my answer.

Look at it this way, of what relevance and importance and business is it to you if I say, "my dog told me my son beat him"?

None whatsoever!

You have no interest or connection with the dog or my son or me. It's as Simple as that.
Re: A Message To All Atheists by Dtruthspeaker: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Maynman:

Darn, you are very wise.
You didn’t follow the example when you said this.
It was the guy that saw the evidence(cow) why didn’t you take it in?

And I told him I took it in because The Law says it is admissible evidence

But am I going to do anything with it? Nope, there is nothing for me to do with it. It's as simple as that. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judas Iscariot-a Traitor Or An Angel? / Prophet Or Seer / Another Prophet T.B Joshua Prophecy: There Will Be Another Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.