Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign (12650 Views)

Military Orders Generals To Retire, Gives Monday Deadline / 2023: Badaru Directs All Political Appointees Eyeing Politics Offices To Resign / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Parachoko: 8:03am On Apr 17, 2022
gbengene1234:
Good move.. But left to me, I wish anyone part of this present Government Administration shouldn't even be allowed to run for any political offices because they have failed Nigerians starting from the Presidency to Local Government Chairmen
Local Government Chairmans are powerless. Almost every one of them are only giving money to pay salaries
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Seredebe: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2022
tizteezy:
Abeg how can I leave Nigeria to Swaziland with 20,000 naira?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by obinoral1179(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2022
adioolayi:
Electoral Act....Pain in the neck of the politicians..

The legislative arm of government sef no reason am say this thing go cause these kain katakata everywhere grin grin grin

Atleast, if politicians are not bothered about the well being of the citizens....they have something to give them headaches ..serious headaches at that..

To resign and pursue uncertain ambitions or stay put and eat whatever they can eat for now grin grin grin ..wahala in their camps!!!
The next amendment I want is that you can't purchase two nomination forms or expression of interest form for two different positions...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by obinoral1179(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2022
BabaJoe001:
So osinbajo should resign too?
political appointees not Elected Officer...
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by oladipupo2234: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Ganduje or Gandudollar is beginning to appear to me like one of the very few serious governors we have up north alongside Babagana of Borno State. With the deadly insecurity ravaging the north, Kano has been relatively peaceful so what could be the secret that el-rufai cant adopt to save kaduna of its senseless killing.

Maybe its time we cut this guy some slack. He knows what he want and how to get it done.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Skillsnigeria: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by southsouthking(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Gondollar.
I hope the fate of Obiano will be melted on you also as soon as you leave office?
Abi them go still give you Presidential pardon?

We are keenly watching.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by HandsomeGuyman(m): 8:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Fraudster like you
omanupo:
2023 will be dramatic
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by yusluvad(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2022
adioolayi:
Electoral Act....Pain in the neck of the politicians..

The legislative arm of government sef no reason am say this thing go cause these kain katakata everywhere grin grin grin

Atleast, if politicians are not bothered about the well being of the citizens....they have something to give them headaches ..serious headaches at that..

To resign and pursue uncertain ambitions or stay put and eat whatever they can eat for now grin grin grin ..wahala in their camps!!!
Boss forget ooo, all these people are crooks, they'll soon find a way to move around this new amendment, to balance running for a new office with maintaining the current one. No be Nigeria politicians... grin grin grin
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Asianjollof007: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2022
gbengene1234:
Good move.. But left to me, I wish anyone part of this present Government Administration shouldn't even be allowed to run for any political offices because they have failed Nigerians starting from the Presidency to Local Government Chairmen

Exactly
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by anochuko01(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2022
Mouthpis:
If not for that dollar video, I for say this man nah one serious politician wey get small sense

Well, they all collect their share.
One way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2022
So Ganduje is still walking free after stealing money

Okay na
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Billygee2u: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Perfectnumber6:
Criminal Ganduje
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Inukwa: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Monday is not a working day. How does he expect them to resign nah?
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by tizteezy(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Juleeee: 8:46am On Apr 17, 2022
tizteezy:
Abeg how can I leave Nigeria to Switzerland with 20,000 naira?

You meant 20,000dollar,right?
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by omanupo: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
Fraudster like you
Deal with it
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2022
This failed fantastically corrupt entity.
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2022
Oluwatosin1393:
Good one

He is a political nobody. grin
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Soffyh(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2022
tizteezy:
Abeg how can I leave Nigeria to Switzerland with 20,000 naira?
same here o grin I just dey eye Switzerland for past years now
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Soffyh(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Juleeee:

You meant 20,000dollar,right?
naira bro grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Soffyh(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2022
obinoral1179:
The next amendment I want is that you can't purchase two nomination forms or expression of interest form for two different positions...
I wonder how they're coping with the forms they're buying, upon lose
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All of them...I mean all of them are thieves. That he was caught didn't make him any different. Right now Amaechi, Malami etc are dragging their feet. They don't want to resign because they know it won't favour them should they resign. No money to steal anymore. Their popularity is also likely to be reduced as they won't be in power to control anything again.

To Ganduje...why wouldn't him be swift to say they should resign? When he knows he'd rake in a lot of money once they exit government as all their emoluments would be cornered to himself? He may not appoint anyone to fill the vacuum the appointees would leave behind till ganduje leaves office next year
What are you now driving at? Political appointees should resign or not because with your point now if they resign they favor their boss if they not they favor themselves. Pls tell us.
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by AbuAeesha: 10:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Nice move!
how will give you appointment,and without endorsing you,you are already endorsing yourself
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Validated: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Perfectnumber6:
Criminal Ganduje
Tinubu's running mate

Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by EcoLaw: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2022
The electoral act,one of the few thing presido got right
Re: Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign by Eriokanmi: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

What are you now driving at? Political appointees should resign or not because with your point now if they resign they favor their boss if they not they favor themselves. Pls tell us.
Since that's what the constitution stipulates as amended, they should resign, though it won't favour them, should they resign, especially if they're not sure of picking the ticket because they'd lose both ways.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Fire Incident At EFCC’s Enugu Command / Ekiti Reps Member Commends Fayose On His Criticism Of Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu's Profile And Achievements Hits Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.