Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! (1994 Views)

RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / Satan Lied When He Claimed The Kingdoms Of The World Were His / Frank Edward Kind Of Haircut May Deny Him Heaven - Evangelist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by Ken4Christ: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

@ The dead aren't conscious {Ecclesiastes 9:5-6} Jesus got all authority from God nothing he got from devil perhaps your pastors fabricated that.

@ The earth is the lower art Jesus descended to! John 8:23

@ Those are demons {2Peter 2:4} they never tasted death (non-existence) since they were created. So for Jesus the first born of all creation to die as in didn't exist anywhere for three days is like a preaching to them that their destruction is imminent!

There are countless hundreds of testimonies of people who died and came back to life. Some went to heaven while the majority went to hell but they came back to earth to tell their stories. But you still will not believe.

Even the story of the rich man and Lazarus in the Bible is enough to let us know that the dead are conscious.

I know you claim it's a parable. But you don't make parable with things that are not real. Parables are narratives of things that could actually happen in real life. For instance, you can't say, one day I saw a man walking on the air because people don't walk on air. Check all the parables Jesus gave. They are things we are familiar with and not some weird stories.

And in parables, you speak in generic terms. No specific name is mentioned in parables. But in the story of the rich man and Lazarus, there specific names were mentioned. First, it was Lazarus, second it was Abraham and third, it was Moses. There is no parable Jesus gave that he mentioned a specific name.

So, the story of the rich man and Lazarus was a true life story. But it was revealed to Jesus just as Jesus knew that the Samaria woman he met at the well had four husbands.

Now, let's look at the story in details;

Luke 16:19-31
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was A CERTAIN BEGGAR
NAMED LAZARUS, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And IN HELL HE LIFT UP HIS EYES, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

This parable reveals so many things;

It reveals that hell as a place of torment is real. If it's not real, our Lord Jesus will not make an illustration with it.

It reveals that souls are conscious after death.

It reveals that your memory is intact. The rich man remembered Lazarus. He saw him. He cried for help just for a drop of water.

He even remembered he had five brothers on earth and wanted someone to rise to tell them to repent so they won't come there.

Abraham told him that even if someone rise, they will not believe. And it is happening today. So many have gone to hell and come back by the mercies of God, so many still don't believe.

Our Lord Jesus even described other things that happens in hell. Read what he said;

Mark 9:43-48
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go INTO HELL, INTO THE FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED.

44 WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT, and THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: note

46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: note

48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

The worms on earth dies. So he couldn't have been talking about a place on earth even though he used Gehenna to describe hell but he wasn't talking about the Gehenna in Israel. As at the time Jesus made this statement, there was no literal fire anymore in the valley of Henon.

There are many more proofs that the dead are conscious. Those who die without accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior goes to hell. While true believers in Christ go to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2022
Ken4Christ:

There are countless hundreds of testimonies of people who died and came back to life. Some went to hell while the majority went to hell but they came back to earth to tell their stories. But you still will not believe.

Even the story of the rich man and Lazarus in the Bible is enough to let us know that the dead are conscious.

I know you claim it's a parable. But you don't make parable with things that are not real. Parables are narratives of things that could actually happen in real life. For instance, you can't say, one day I saw a man walking on the air because people don't walk on air. Check all the parables Jesus gave. They are things we are familiar with and not some weird stories.

And in parables, you speak in generic terms. No specific name is mentioned in parables. But in the story of the rich man and Lazarus, there specific names were mentioned. First, it was Lazarus, second it was Abraham and third, it was Moses. There is no parable Jesus gave that he mentioned a specific name.

So, the story of the rich man and Lazarus was a true life story. But it was revealed to Jesus just as Jesus knew that the Samaria woman he met at the well had four husbands.

Now, let's look at the story in details;

Luke 16:19-31
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was A CERTAIN BEGGAR
NAMED LAZARUS, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And IN HELL HE LIFT UP HIS EYES, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

This parable reveals so many things;

It reveals that hell as a place of torment is real. If it's not real, our Lord Jesus will not make an illustration with it.

It reveals that souls are conscious after death.

It reveals that your memory is intact. The rich man remembered Lazarus. He saw him. He cried for help just for a drop of water.

He even remembered he had five brothers on earth and wanted someone to rise to tell them to repent so they won't come there.

Abraham told him that even if someone rise, they will not believe. And it is happening today. So many have gone to hell and come back by the mercies of God, so many still don't believe.

Our Lord Jesus even described other things that happens in hell. Read what he said;

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go INTO HELL, INTO THE FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED.

44 WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT, and THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: note

46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: note

48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

The worms on earth dies. So he couldn't have been talking about a place on earth even though he used Gehenna to describe hell but he wasn't talking about the Gehenna in Israel. As at the time Jesus made this statement, there was no literal fire anymore in the valley of Henon.

There are many more proofs that the dead are conscious. Those who die without accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior goes to hell. While true believers in Christ go to heaven.

The Bible explicitly stated that the dead are UNCONSCIOUS {Ecclesiastes 9:5-6} and there was no record of any activity in hell (grave) the Parable Jesus told the Pharisees had symbolic meaning if you want to know the meaning of the symbolic terms we will teach you but if not it's OK.
All those claiming they've been to hell are doing so because that's what your religion taught them. There is no activity in hell (grave) where all of us are going at death! Ecclesiastes 9:10 smiley
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by Emusan(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
cornelboy:
Okay show me where the Bible says that paradise is heaven.

Were you blind when you quoted my post?
because if you're not you should see this

2 Corinthians 12:4 4 who was caught away into paradise and heard words that cannot be spoken and that are not lawful for a man to say. NWT

If the comma is before today, your translation portrays Jesus as a liar cos he never went to heaven that day.

Jesus went to heaven that same day, or wasn't He committed His SPIRIT to Jehovah? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Read Bible you won't.

He was dead in the grave for three days and later spent 40 days on earth after God raised him up before he ascended into heaven.

So His spirit He committed into His Father's hand was where, in the grave with Him? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by Emusan(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
cornelboy:
Are you also here to catch fun like your comrades?

And what is your problem with that?

Whether you were given a proper burial or died in an ocean or burnt to ashes, death is death. Your automatically in your grave.

Imagine see nonsense talk.

But you claimed everyone will go to grave.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

But God has the power to raise you up with a perfect new body in the future.

So what will God raise if the body has rotten and nothing survive it?

What fits this your description is RECREATION which Bible never talked about.

When God say the wicked will die, he really mean it. They won't continue to live in any imaginary hell fire like religion says today.

Your obsession with what RELIGION SAYS today is what is keeping you in perpetual bondage of slavery to those 8 lying old men in Warwick.

Yet religion is doing great for Jesus winning more souls than your demonic organization couldn't achieve for over 100years.
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by Ken4Christ: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Bible explicitly stated that the dead are UNCONSCIOUS {Ecclesiastes 9:5-6} and there was no record of any activity in hell (grave) the Parable Jesus told the Pharisees had symbolic meaning if you want to know the meaning of the symbolic terms we will teach you but if not it's OK.
All those claiming they've been to hell are doing so because that's what your religion taught them. There is no activity in hell (grave) where all of us are going at death! Ecclesiastes 9:10 smiley

Ecclesiastes you are quoting cannot be a reliable authority on this subject. The men of old had limited knowledge. Some of the things they said were not true.

For instance, Job said so many things during his trying period and some of them were not true. God himself rebuked Job for speaking words without knowledge;

Job 38:1-2
1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by WORDS WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE?

Jesus is the truth. He has clearly revealed the existence of hell through his teachings in such a way that it is clearly understood.

Only skeptic like you will deliberately ignore the truth taught by Jesus on the subject of hell.

He even said they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth day and night. Can an unconscious man gnash his teeth?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by oaroloye(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2022
MISHIGAS!

YOU ARE THE LIAR- FOR PRETENDING THAT LORD YESHUA PROMISED THE THIEF ON THE CROSS HEAVEN!

. EXODUS 21:26-27.

26. "And if a man
smite the eye of his servant,
or the eye of his maid,
that it perish;
he shall let him go free
for his eye's sake.
27. "And if he smite out
his manservant's tooth,
or his maidservant's tooth;
he shall let him go free
for his tooth's sake."

PEOPLE IGNORANT OF THE LAW WONDER WHY A THIEF SHOULD BE WORTHY OF PARADISE.

He was being OVERLY PUNISHED!

cornelboy:

Luke 23:42-43
[42]Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your Kingdom.”
[43]And Jesus replied, “I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

The fact is, Jesus was nowhere but the grave for three days and after God raised him he spent another 40 days on earth before ascension to heaven.

THE BIGGEST FOOLS ON EARTH, READ ALL THE WARNINGS- [i[THEN STILL GO AND DO WHAT THE SCRIPTURES WARN AGAINST![/i]

They claim to know better than the Scriptures.

. MATTHEW 16:1-20.

THE Pharisees also
with the Sadducees
came, and tempting desired him
that he would shew them
a Sign from Heaven.
2. He Answered
and Said unto them,

"When it is evening,
ye say,

'IT WILL BE FAIR WEATHER:
FOR THE SKY IS RED.'

3. And in the morning,

'IT WILL BE
FOUL WEATHER TO DAY:
FOR THE SKY IS RED
AND LOWRING.'

O ye Hypocrites,
ye can discern
the Face of the Sky;
but can ye not discern
The Signs of the Times?
4. "A Wicked and
Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign
be given unto it,
but The Sign
of the Prophet Jonas."

And he left them,
and departed.
5. And when his Disciples
were come to the other side,
they had forgotten to take bread.
6. Then Jesus Said unto them,

"Take heed and Beware
of the Leaven of the Pharisees
and of the Sadducees."

7. And they reasoned
among themselves,
saying,

"It is because
we have taken
no bread."

8. Which when Jesus perceived,
he Said unto them,

"O ye of little Faith,
why reason ye among yourselves,
because ye have brought no bread?
9. "Do ye not yet understand,
neither remember
the five loaves of the five thousand,
and how many baskets ye took up?
10. "Neither the seven loaves
of the four thousand,
and how many baskets ye took up?
11. "How is it that
ye do not understand
that I spake it not to you
concerning bread,

'THAT YE SHOULD
BEWARE OF THE LEAVEN
OF THE PHARISEES
AND OF THE SADDUCEES?' "

12. Then understood they
how that he bade them not
Beware of the Leaven of Bread,
but of The Doctrine of the Pharisees
and of the Sadducees.

13. When Jesus came
into the coasts of
Caesarea Philippi,
he asked his Disciples,
Saying,

"Whom do men say that I
The Son of Man am?"

14. And they said,

"Some say that thou
art John the Baptist:
some, Elias;
and others, Jeremias,
or one of the Prophets."

15. He Saith unto them,

"But whom say ye
that I am?"

16. And Simon Peter
answered and said,

"Thou art the Christ,
The Son of The Living God."

17. And Jesus answered
and Said unto him,

"Blessed art thou,
Simon Barjona:
for Flesh and Blood hath not
Revealed It unto thee,
but my Father
Which is in Heaven.
18. "And I Say also unto thee,

'THAT THOU ART PETER,
AND UPON UPON THIS ROCK
I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH;
AND THE GATES OF HELL
SHALL NOT PREVAIL IT.'

19. "And I will give unto thee
The Keys of
The Kingdom of Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt bind on Earth
shall be bound in Heaven:
and whatsoever
thou shalt loose on Earth
shall be loosed in Heaven."

20. Then charged he
his Disciples
that they should tell no man
that he was Jesus The Christ.

LORD YESHUA EXPLICITLY FORBADE HIS DISCIPLES FROM TELLING ANY MAN THAT HE WAS THE CHRIST: YET, NO ONE ELSE, IN THE HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY HAS EVER TAKEN THAT COMMANDMENT SERIOUSLY.

Then Christians are mystified, as to why Lord Yeshua is not more responsive to their needs!

. MARK 12:18-23.

18. Then come unto him
the Sadducees,
which say there is no Resurrection;
and they asked him,
saying,

19. "Master,
Moses wrote unto us,

'IF A MAN'S BROTHER DIE,
AND LEAVE HIS WIFE
BEHIND HIM,
AND LEAVE NO CHILDREN,
THAT HIS BROTHER
SHOULD TAKE HIS WIFE,
AND RAISE UP SEED
UNTO HIS BROTHER.'

20. "Now there were
seven brethren:
and the first took a wife,
and dying left no seed.
21. "And the second took her,
and died,
neither left he any seed:
and the third likewise.
22. "And the seven had her,
and left no seed:
last of all the woman died also.
23. "In the Resurrection therefore,
when they shall rise,
whose wife shall she be
of them?
for the seven had her
to wife."

24. And Jesus Answering
Said unto them,

"Do ye not therefore err,
because ye know not
The Scriptures,
neither The Power of God?
25. "For when they
shall rise from the Dead,
they neither marry,
nor are given in marriage;
but are as the Angels
which are in Heaven.
26. "And as touching the Dead,
that they rise:
have ye not read
in The Book of Moses,
how in the Bush
God Spake unto him,
Saying,

'I AM
THE GOD OF ABRAHAM,
AND THE GOD OF ISAAC,
AND THE GOD OF JACOB?'

27. "He is not The God
of the Dead,
but The God
of the Living:
ye therefore do
greatly err."

. TOBIT 7:9-11.

9. So he communicated the matter
with Raguel:
and Raguel said to Tobias,

"Eat and drink,
and make merry:
10. "For it is meet
that thou shouldest
marry my daughter:
nevertheless I will declare
unto thee The Truth.
11. "I have given
my daughter in marriage
to seven men,
who died that night
they came in unto her:
nevertheless for the present
be merry."

But Tobias said,

"I will eat nothing here,
till we agree and swear
one to another."

[See: THE LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE: THE REAL APOCRYPHA, by Patrick Cooke (2005).]

THE SADDUCEES WERE Y'SRAELITE FOOLS, WHO SAID THAT THERE WERE NO SUCH THINGS AS SPIRIT BEINGS- BECAUSE THEY HAD NEVER SEEN ANY.

. ACTS 23:6-9.

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of The Hope and Resurrection
of the Dead
I am called in question."

7. And when he had so said,
there arose a dissension
between the Pharisees
and the Sadducees:
and the multitude was divided.
8. For the Sadducees say
that there is no Resurrection,
neither Angel,
nor Spirit:
but the Pharisees
confess both.
9. And there arose
a great cry:
and the Scribes
that were
of the Pharisees' part arose,
and strove,
saying,

"WE FIND NO EVIL IN THIS MAN:
BUT IF A SPIRIT OR AN ANGEL
HATH SPOKEN TO HIM,
LET US NOT FIGHT AGAINST GOD."

The SADDUCEES claimed to believe The Law of Moses. Obviously, they rejected the inspiration of the rest of what we consider The Old Testament.

LORD YESHUA EXPLICITLY COMMANDED HIS FOLLOWERS NOT TO FALL FOR SADDUCEE LIES- YET, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO?

. 1st SAMUEL 28:6-19.

6. And when Saul
enquired of The LORD,
The LORD Answered him not,
neither by Dreams,
nor by Urim,
nor by Prophets.
7. Then said Saul
unto his servants,

"Seek me a woman
that hath a Familiar Spirit,
that I may go to her,
and enquire of her."

And his servants said to him,

"Behold,
there is a woman
that hath a Familiar Spirit
at Endor."

8. And Saul disguised himself,
and put on other raiment,
and he went,
and two men with him,
and they came to the woman
by night:
and he said,

"I pray thee,
divine unto me
by the Familiar Spirit,
and bring me him up,
whom I shall name
unto thee."

9. And the woman said
unto him,

"Behold,
thou knowest
what Saul hath done,
how he hath cut off
those that have Familiar Spirits,
and the Wizards,
out of the land:
wherefore then layest
thou a snare for my life,
to cause me to die?"

10. And Saul sware to her
by The LORD,
saying,

"As The LORD liveth,
there shall no punishment
happen to thee
for this thing."

11. Then said the woman,

"Whom shall I bring up
unto thee?"

And he said,

"Bring me up Samuel."

12. And when the woman
saw Samuel,
she cried with a loud voice:
and the woman spake to Saul,
saying,

"Why hast thou deceived me?
For thou art Saul."

13. And the king said unto her,

"Be not afraid:
for what sawest thou?"

And the woman said
unto Saul,

"I saw gods
ascending out of
the earth."

14. And he said unto her,

"What form is he of?"

And she said,

"An old man cometh up;
and he is covered
with a mantle."

And Saul perceived
that it was Samuel,
and he stooped
with his face to the ground,
and bowed himself.
15. And Samuel said to Saul,

"Why hast thou disquieted me,
to bring me up?"

And Saul answered,

"I am sore distressed;
for the Philistines
make war against me,
and God is departed from me,
and answereth me no more,
neither by Prophets,
nor by Dreams:
therefore I have called thee,
that thou mayest
make known unto me
what I shall do."

16. Then said Samuel,

"Wherefore then dost thou
ask of me,
seeing The LORD
is departed from thee,
and is become thine Enemy?
17. "And The LORD
hath done to him,
as He Spake by me:
for The LORD hath
rent The Kingdom
out of thine hand,
and given it
to thy neighbour,
even to David:
18. "Because thou obeyedst not
The Voice of The LORD,
nor executedst His fierce Wrath
upon Amalek,
therefore hath The LORD
done this thing
unto thee this day.
19. "Moreover The LORD
will also deliver Israel
with thee
into the hand of the Philistines:
and to morrow
shalt thou and thy sons
be with me:
The LORD also
shall deliver the host of Israel
into the hand of the Philistines."

THOSE WHOSE PARENTS ARE HIGHLY SPIRITUAL AT THE TIME OF THEIR CONCEPTION, WILL BE NATURALLY HIGHLY SPIRITUAL.

This is the importance of both parents being chaste by the time of their marriage.

oaroloye:

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.'

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. 2nd CHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
run to and fro throughout
the whole Earth,
to show Himself strong
on behalf of those
whose heart
is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars.”

. AMOS 3:3.

3. Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

. ZECHARIAH 4:10.

10. For who hath despised
The Day of Small Things?
For they shall rejoice,
and shall see the plummet
in the hand of Zerubbabel
with those seven;
they are The Eyes of The LORD,
Which run to and fro
through the whole Earth.

IT TAKES A MINIMUM OF SEVEN YEARS TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND THE WAY OF GOD.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-7.

4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them diligently
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.

THERE ARE EIGHT LEVELS OF EXISTENCE- ONE EARTHLY, AND SEVEN HEAVENLY.

.   2nd PETER 1:5-9.

5. And besides this,
giving all diligence,
add to your Faith Virtue,
and to Virtue Knowledge,
6. And to Knowledge Temperance,
and to Temperance Patience,
and to Patience Godliness,
7. And to Godliness Brotherly Kindness,
and to Brotherly Kindness Charity.
8. For if these things be in you,
and abound,
they make you
that ye shall neither be
barren nor unfruitful
in The Knowledge
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh
these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off,
and hath forgotten
that he was purged
from his old Sins.

THAT IS WHY THERE ARE SEVEN CHURCHES IN HEAVEN.

Those who attain and maintain HOLINESS sequentially manifest these ten Powers:

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25)

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

. MATTHEW 12:35-45.

35. "A Good man
out of the Good Treasure
of the heart
bringeth forth Good Things:
and an Evil man
out of the Evil Treasure
bringeth forth Evil Things.
36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy Words
thou shalt be Justified,
and by thy Words thou shalt be Condemned."
38. Then certain of the scribes
and of the Pharisees answered,
saying,

"Master,
we would see
a Sign from thee."

39. But he Answered
and Said unto them,

"An Evil and
Adulterous Generation
seeketh after a Sign;
and there shall no Sign
be given to it,
but The Sign of
the Prophet Jonas:
40. "For as Jonas was
three days and three nights
in the whale's belly;
so shall the Son of Man
be three days
and three nights
in the heart of the Earth.

41. "The men of Nineveh
shall rise in Judgment with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
because they repented
at the Preaching of Jonas;
and, behold,
a Greater than Jonas is here.
42. "The Queen of the South
shall rise up in the Judgment
with this Generation,
and shall Condemn It:
for she came from
The Uttermost Parts of the Earth
to hear The Wisdom of Solomon;
and, behold,
a Greater than Solomon is here.
43. "When the unclean spirit
is gone out of a man,
he walketh through dry places,
seeking rest,
and findeth none.
44. "Then he saith,

'I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE
FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT;'

and when he is come,
he findeth it empty,
swept, and garnished.
45. "Then goeth he,
and taketh with himself
seven other spirits
more wicked than himself,
and they enter in and dwell there:
and the last state of that man
is worse than the first.
Even so shall it be also
unto this Wicked Generation."

THOSE WHO ATTAIN HOLINESS, BUT DYTILL FALL INTO SIN, ARE INVARIABLY POSSESSED BY DEVILS.

These can allow them to retain high Spiritual Powers, while feeding off of them. That is basically how Witches are made.

cornelboy:

Was the comma placed wrongly or was Jesus lying knowing that he won't go to heaven that same day and will be with his disciples 40 days after resurrection?

PUNCTUATION WAS NEVER THOUGHT OF IN ANCIENT TIMES: THEYDIDNOTEVENTHINKOFSEPARATINGWORDS.

The Translators use their opinions to determine punctuation.

cornelboy:

The comma should really be placed before "today" to make that verse coherent.

“I assure you today, you will be with me in paradise.”

Paradise is not the same as heaven.

LORD YESHUA COULD HAVE SAID THAT HE WAS GIVING HIS PROMISE THAT DAY, OR THAT HE WAS GOING TO FULFIL THAT PROMISE THAT DAY.

Which you take to be correct should depend upon your own AfterLife Faith.

cornelboy:

The paradise Jesus meant here is the new earth.
If Jesus wanted to say heaven, he would have said heaven.

Peace.

. EZEKIEL 31:14.

14. To the end that
none of all the trees
by the waters exalt themselves
for their height,
neither shoot up their top
among the thick boughs,
neither their trees
stand up in their height,
all that drink water:
for they are all delivered unto Death,
to the Nether Parts of the Earth,
in the midst of the Children of Men,
with them that go down to The Pit.

FIRE AND WATER ARE SPIRITUAL CONDUITS AND CONTAINMENTS: THOSE WHO DIE WITH TOTAL RECALL ARE ALLOWED TO SURVIVE INTO THE AFTERLIFE.

They can go to HEAVEN, PARADISE, or HELL as is appropriate.

THE JUSTIFIED, who are not Holy enough for Heaven go to PARADISE with AVRAHAM and the Saints- a WATER REALM.

The UNJUSTIFIED are contained in HELL- a FIRE REALM.

LORD YESHUA did not go to Heaven when he died. When he Resurrected, he said that he had not yet Ascended to Heaven.

. JOHN 20:17.

17. "Jesus Saith unto her,

"Touch me not;
for I am not yet
Ascended to my Father:
but go to my Brethren,
and say unto them,

'I ASCEND
UNTO MY FATHER,
AND YOUR FATHER;
AND TO MY GOD,
AND TO YOUR GOD.' "

That is because he and the Thief on the Cross with him, had spent those three days and three nights in PARADISE: also called AVRAHAM'S BOSOM.
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Ecclesiastes you are quoting cannot be a reliable authority on this subject. The men of old had limited knowledge. Some of the things they said were not true.
For instance, Job said so many things during his trying period and some of them were not true. God himself rebuked Job for speaking words without knowledge;
Job 38:1-2
1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by WORDS WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE?
Jesus is the truth. He has clearly revealed the existence of hell through his teachings in such a way that it is clearly understood.
Only skeptic like you will deliberately ignore the truth taught by Jesus on the subject of hell.
He even said they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth day and night. Can an unconscious man gnash his teeth?

You've missed so many things my friend! smiley

First of all Job was complaining about his own condition so in his complaints he made errors but as for Solomon everything he wrote down in the Bible book of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes were inspired by God through the WORD Jesus Christ! John 1:1

If you don't know this is the time to readjust your thinking because it's Jesus that's speaking through Solomon in the Bible book of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes.

I'll give you just two instances:

Have you noticed that most of the Proverbs begin with the phrase "My Son"?
Do you know why?
Well it's because the person speaking is not just Solomon but the Wonderful Counselor and Everlasting Father {Isaiah 9:6} he is the WISDOM of God {1Corinthians 1:24 compare to Proverbs 8:1} who has been with God from the beginning of all creation! Proverbs 8:22-31 compare to John 1:1; Colossians 1:15
So my friend it's the same Jesus who revealed all what was written in the Bible book of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, for your information another meaning of Ecclesiastes is Preacher and who is the Preacher if not Jesus Christ? smiley
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by Ken4Christ: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

First of all Job was complaining about his own condition so in his complaints he made errors but as for Solomon everything he wrote down in the Bible book of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes were inspired by God through the WORD Jesus Christ! John 1:1

If you don't know this is the time to readjust your thinking because it's Jesus that's speaking through Solomon in the Bible book of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes.

Do you know why?
Well it's because the person speaking is not just Solomon but the Wonderful Counselor and Everlasting Father {Isaiah 9:6} he is the WISDOM of God {1Corinthians 1:24 compare to Proverbs 8:1} who has been with God from the beginning of all creation! Proverbs 8:22-31 compare to John 1:1; Colossians 1:15
So my friend it's the same Jesus who revealed all what was written in the Bible book of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, for your information another meaning of Ecclesiastes is Preacher and who is the Preacher if not Jesus Christ? smiley

If you agree with Ecclesiates, then why do you doubt Jesus. If there is a conflict in what Ecclesiates said and what Jesus taught, who should you believe more?

The teachings of our Lord Jesus clearly reveals that the dead are conscious and that hell is real. But you will ignore it and run back to Ecclesiates. Who is fooling who.

If you want to be honest with yourself, go back and read the four gospel, chapter by chapter and verse by verse with open heart and see if you will not change your theology.

What you do is just pick verses that appears to support your preconceived opinions and ignoring others that say otherwise.

The story of the rich man and Lazarus is enough to let us know that the dead are conscious. Jesus would be a very bad teacher to use something that is not real to make an illustration. That is even if you call it a parable.

In Mark 9, he even said that the fire in hell is never quenched and the worms don't die. God will punish you more than Satan himself for deliberately ignoring the truth of his word to establish yours. You will suffer in the worst part of hell unless you repent. Why are you so wicked. It shall never be well with Jehovah witnesses organization for the evil they are doing on earth through their wrong teachings that is luring people to hell.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ken4Christ:

If you agree with Ecclesiates, then why do you doubt Jesus. If there is a conflict in what Ecclesiates said and what Jesus taught, who should you believe more?

The teachings of our Lord Jesus clearly reveals that the dead are conscious and that hell is real. But you will ignore it and run back to Ecclesiates. Who is fooling who.

If you want to be honest with yourself, go back and read the four gospel, chapter by chapter and verse by verse with open heart and see if you will not change your theology.

What you do is just pick verses that appears to support your preconceived opinions and ignoring others that say otherwise.

The story of the rich man and Lazarus is enough to let us know that the dead are conscious. Jesus would be a very bad teacher to use something that is not real to make an illustration. That is even if you call it a parable.

In Mark 9, he even said that the fire in hell is never quenched and the worms don't die. God will punish you more than Satan himself for deliberately ignoring the truth of his word to establish yours. You will suffer in the worst part of hell unless you repent. Why are you so wicked. It shall never be well with Jehovah witnesses organization for the evil they are doing on earth through their wrong teachings that is luring people to hell.

The long time church tradition is your problem! Jesus taught his listeners in parables {Matthew 13:13, 34} but you want to take it literal so you're totally confused.

Go back and read what the Apostles wrote in their letters and see if there is teachings of consciousness of the dead anywhere in their teachings. They were the ones who listened to Jesus directly so there's no doubt they fully understood him than any of your teachers today. Go and check all their letters if there's any emphasis laid on the condition of the dead as if the dead are conscious in anyway! smiley
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by Emusan(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The long time church tradition is your problem!

Rather your preconceived doctrines are!

Jesus taught his listeners in parables {Matthew 13:13, 34}

The writer of New Testament specifically mentioned when Jesus spoke in Parables but it's your organization that decided to term any place that doesn't favor them Parable or symbolic cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

but you want to take it literal so you're totally confused.

So why didn't the writer say it's a Parable or symbolic?

In fact, many translations will list out Parables of Jesus at back of their translations. What are you insinuating?

Go back and read what the Apostles wrote in their letters and see if there is teachings of consciousness of the dead anywhere in their teachings.

Very well only you and your people that have been turning a blind eyes to it and give it different meanings like parable, symbolic, not literal cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Here are the teaching of Jesus and the Apostles:

Jesus: Matthew 12:36-37 ESV
"I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

How can non existent dead people give account?

Peter: 1 Peter 4:5 ESV
"But they will give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead."

The DEAD will give account, how come?

Paul:

2 Corinthians 5:10 ESV
"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil."

Romans 14:10-12 ESV
"Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; for it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” So then each of us will give an account of himself to God."

Hebrews 4:13 ESV
"And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account."

John:

"And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done."

They were the ones who listened to Jesus directly so there's no doubt they fully understood him than any of your teachers today. Go and check all their letters if there's any emphasis laid on the condition of the dead as if the dead are conscious in anyway! smiley

You can keep twisting it but the truth of the scripture will always stand.

Even the Ecclesiastes says the same
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 ESV

"The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil."

Judgement day is coming when both the living and the dead will give account to God.

So how will the dead appear before God if they don't live after death?
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Emusan:

Rather your preconceived doctrines are!
The writer of New Testament specifically mentioned when Jesus spoke in Parables but it's your organization that decided to term any place that doesn't favor them Parable or symbolic cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
So why didn't the writer say it's a Parable or symbolic?
In fact, many translations will list out Parables of Jesus at back of their translations. What are you insinuating?
Very well only you and your people that have been turning a blind eyes to it and give it different meanings like parable, symbolic, not literal cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Here are the teaching of Jesus and the Apostles:
Jesus: Matthew 12:36-37 ESV
"I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”
How can non existent dead people give account?
Peter: 1 Peter 4:5 ESV
"But they will give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead."
The DEAD will give account, how come?
Paul:
2 Corinthians 5:10 ESV
"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil."
Romans 14:10-12 ESV
"Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; for it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” So then each of us will give an account of himself to God."
Hebrews 4:13 ESV
"And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account."
John:
"And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done."
You can keep twisting it but the truth of the scripture will always stand.
Even the Ecclesiastes says the same
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 ESV
"The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil."
Judgement day is coming when both the living and the dead will give account to God.
So how will the dead appear before God if they don't live after death?

Please Emusan i'm still trying to catch my breath with the Jokes and Memes you created on the other thread.
You've explained that all spirits both good and evil will go to heaven and face the judgment throne, so allow me to assimilate that first before bringing another one.
I should be the one asking you since you said all spirits will STAND BEFORE THRONE so you should explain which one is still DEAD among those spirits and those that are living! cheesy
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by Emusan(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Please Emusan i'm still trying to catch my breath with the Jokes and Memes you created on the other thread.

Another tactics to boycott cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You've explained that all spirits both good and evil will go to heaven and face the judgment throne,

Go to that thread and address my point there, focus on this one or boycott as usual.

so allow me to assimilate that first before bringing another one.

Nothing bad in assimilating.

I should be the one asking you since you said all spirits will STAND BEFORE THRONE so you should explain which one is still DEAD among those spirits and those that are living! cheesy

It means both the people who have died will face judgment as well as those who are still alive.

The point is, if the dead will appear before the judgment SEAT OF CHRIST, and you hold the doctrine of nothing survive after death, so what will appear before the judgment SEAT OF CHRIST since Christ will judge both the DEAD and the living?

Can something that doesn't exist be judged?
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by oaroloye(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
MISHIGAS!

MaxInDHouse:

First of all Job was complaining about his own condition so in his complaints he made errors

. JOB 38:1-7.

THEN The LORD Answered Job
out of the Whirlwind,
and Said,

2. "Who is this
that darkeneth counsel
by words without Knowledge?
3. "Gird up now
thy loins like a man;
for I will demand of thee,
and answer thou Me.

4. 'WHERE WAST THOU
WHEN I LAID THE FOUNDATIONS
OF THE EARTH?
DECLARE,
IF THOU HAST UNDERSTANDING.
5. 'WHO HATH LAID
THE MEASURES THEREOF,
IF THOU KNOWEST?
OR WHO HATH STRETCHED
THE LINE UPON IT?
6. 'WHEREUPON ARE
THE FOUNDATIONS
THEREOF FASTENED?
OR WHO LAID
THE CORNER STONE THEREOF;
7. 'WHEN THE MORNING STARS
SANG TOGETHER,
AND ALL THE SONS OF GOD
SHOUTED FOR JOY?' "

The point is not why JOB was wrong, but that HE WAS WRONG.

Just because a person is Blessed by God, that does not make all his Words Canon.

MaxInDHouse:

but as for Solomon everything he wrote down in the Bible book of Proverbs and Ecclesiastes were inspired by God through the WORD Jesus Christ! John 1:1

MOSES IS THE ONLY AUTHORITY IN THE BIBLE.

Anyone who contradicts him is out-of-order.

. LEVITICUS 11:1-12.

AND The LORD Spoke unto Moses
and to Aaron,
Saying unto them,

2. “Speak unto
the Children of Israel,
saying,

'THESE ARE THE BEASTS
WHICH YE SHALL EAT
AMONG ALL THE BEASTS
THAT ARE ON THE EARTH.'

3. "Whatsoever parteth the hoof
and is cloven-footed
and cheweth the cud
among the Beasts,
that shall ye eat.

4. "Nevertheless these
shall ye not eat,
of those that chew the cud
or of those that
divide the hoof:
the camel,
because he cheweth the cud
but divideth not the hoof,
he is unclean unto you;
5. "And the coney,
he is unclean unto you;
6. "And the hare,
he is unclean unto you;
7. "And the swine,
though he divide the hoof
and is cloven-footed,
yet he cheweth not the cud,
he is unclean to you.
8. "Of their flesh shall ye not eat,
and their carcass shall ye not touch;
they are unclean to you."

9. "These shall ye eat
of all that are in the waters:
whatsoever hath fins and scales
in the waters,
in the seas,
and in the rivers,
them shall ye eat.
10. "And all that have not
fins and scales
in the seas,
and in the rivers,
of all that move in the waters,
and of any living thing
which is in the waters,
they shall be
an abomination unto you:
11. "They shall be
even an abomination unto you;
ye shall not eat of their flesh,
but ye shall have
their carcases in abomination.

12. "Whatsoever hath
no fins nor scales
in the waters,
that shall be
an abomination unto you."

THE KOSHER/TREYF LAW IS THE FOUNDATION OF YAHWEH GOD'S RELIGION: YOU KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING ABOUT IT- AND HAVE FOOLISHLY RESISTED LEARNING.

.    ISAIAH 44:9-20.

9. They that make
a graven image are
all of them vanity;
and their delectable things
shall not profit;
and they are their own witnesses;
they see not, nor know;
that they may be ashamed.
10. Who hath formed a god,
or molten a graven image
that is profitable for nothing?
11. Behold, all his fellows
shall be ashamed:
and the workmen,
they are of men:
let them all
be gathered together,
let them stand up;
yet they shall fear,
and they shall
be ashamed together.
12. The smith with the tongs
both worketh in the coals,
and fashioneth it with hammers,
and worketh it
with the strength of his arms:
yea, he is hungry,
and his strength faileth:
he drinketh no water,
and is faint.
13. The carpenter
stretcheth out his rule;
he marketh it out with a line;
he fitteth it with planes,
and he marketh it out
with the compass,
and maketh it after
the figure of a man,
according to the beauty of a man;
that it may remain in the house.
14. He heweth him down cedars,
and taketh the cypress and the oak,
which he strengtheneth for himself
among the trees of the forest:
he planteth an ash,
and the rain doth nourish it.
15. Then shall it be
for a man to burn:
for he will take thereof,
and warm himself;
yea, he kindleth it,
and baketh bread;
yea, he maketh a god,
and worshippeth it;
he maketh it a graven image,
and falleth down thereto.
16. He burneth part thereof
in the fire;
with part thereof
he eateth flesh;
he roasteth roast,
and is satisfied:
yea, he warmeth himself,
and saith,

"AHA, I AM WARM,
I HAVE SEEN THE FIRE:"

17. And the residue thereof
he maketh a god,
even his graven image:
he falleth down unto it,
and worshippeth it,
and prayeth unto it,
and saith,

"DELIVER ME;
FOR THOU ART
MY GOD."

18. They have not known
nor understood:
for He hath shut their eyes,
that they cannot see;
and their hearts,
that they cannot understand.
19. And none considereth
in his heart,
neither is there
knowledge nor understanding
to say,

"I HAVE BURNED PART OF IT
IN THE FIRE;
YEA, ALSO I HAVE BAKED BREAD
UPON THE COALS THEREOF;
I HAVE ROASTED FLESH,
AND EATEN IT:
AND SHALL I MAKE
THE RESIDUE THEREOF
AN ABOMINATION?
SHALL I FALL DOWN
TO THE STOCK
OF A TREE?"

20. He feedeth on ashes:
a deceived heart
hath turned him aside,
that he cannot deliver his soul,
nor say,

"IS THERE NOT A LIE
IN MY RIGHT HAND?"

The Bible is no different from any other "GRAVEN IMAGE:" God never Commanded His Worshippers to create a "Bible."

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are the Commandments,
the Statutes, and the Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do Them in the land
whither ye go to possess it:
2. That thou mightest fear
The LORD thy God,
to keep all his Statutes and His Commandments,
Which I command thee,
thou, and thy son, and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore, O Israel,
and observe to do It;
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may increase mightily,
as The LORD God of thy Fathers hath Promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy Might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this Day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them diligently
unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

THE FIRST ROMAN CATHOLIC BIBLE WAS CREATED BY A FIRST GENERATION JEHOVAH'S WITLESS, NAMED ORIGEN ADAMANTIUS: HE APPARENTLY CASTRATED HIMSELF, TO MAKE HIMSELF MORE QUALIFIED THAN ANYONE ELSE, TO DETERMINE WHICH BOOKS WERE OR WERE NOT SCRIPTURE.

. DEUTERONOMY 18:15-22.

15. The LORD thy God will
raise up unto thee
a Prophet from
the midst of thee,
of thy Brethren,
like unto Me;
unto him ye shall hearken;
16. According to all
that thou desiredst
of The LORD thy God
in Horeb in
the Day of the Assembly,
saying,

"LET ME NOT HEAR AGAIN
THE VOICE OF THE LORD MY GOD,
NEITHER LET ME SEE
THIS GREAT FIRE ANY MORE,
THAT I DIE NOT."

17. And The LORD Said unto me,

"THEY HAVE WELL SPOKEN
THAT WHICH THEY HAVE SPOKEN.
18. "I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET
FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN,
LIKE UNTO THEE,
AND WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH;
AND HE SHALL SPEAK UNTO THEM
ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM.
19. "AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS,
THAT WHOSOEVER
WILL NOT HEARKEN
UNTO MY WORDS
WHICH HE SHALL SPEAK
IN MY NAME,
I WILL REQUIRE IT OF HIM.”

20. But the prophet,
which shall presume
to speak a word in My Name,
which I have not
commanded him to speak,
or that shall speak
in the name of other gods,
even that prophet shall die.
21. "And if thou say in thine heart,

'HOW SHALL WE
KNOW THE WORD
WHICH THE LORD
HATH NOT SPOKEN?'

22. When a prophet speaketh
in The Name of The LORD,
if the thing follow not,
nor come to pass,
that is the thing which
The LORD hath not spoken,
but the prophet hath
spoken it presumptuously:
thou shalt not be afraid of him.

THE BIBLE SEEMS SO SUBLIME, BECAUSE OF ALL THE THINGS EDITED OUT OF IT.

If you had access to everything so-called Prophets wrote, you might to respect them so much.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT ECCLESIASTES WAS INSPIRED BY GOD: LORD YESHUA APPARENTLY QUOTED ECCLESIASTES JUST ONCE.

. ECCLESIASTES 2:24.

24. (There is) nothing better
for a man,
(than) that he should
eat and drink,
and that he should
make his soul enjoy good
in his labour.
This also I saw,
that it was
from The Hand of God.

. LUKE 12:15-21.

15. And he Said unto them,

"Take heed,
and beware of Covetousness:
for a man's life
consisteth not
in the abundance of
the things
which he possesseth."

16. And he Spake
a Parable unto them,
Saying,

"The ground
of a certain rich man
brought forth plentifully:
17. "And he thought
within himself,
saying,

'WHAT SHALL I DO,
BECAUSE I HAVE NO ROOM
WHERE TO BESTOW
MY FRUITS?'

18. "And he said,

'THIS I WILL DO:
I WILL PULL DOWN
MY BARNS,
AND BUILD GREATER;
AND THERE WILL I
BESTOW ALL MY FRUITS
AND MY GOODS.
19. 'AND I WILL SAY
TO MY SOUL,

"SOUL,
THOU HAST MUCH GOODS
LAID UP FOR MANY YEARS:
TAKE THINE EASE,
EAT, DRINK,
AND BE MERRY." '

20. "But God Said unto him,

'THOU FOOL,
THIS NIGHT THY SOUL
SHALL BE
REQUIRED OF THEE:
THEN WHOSE SHALL
THOSE THINGS BE,
WHICH THOU HAST PROVIDED?'

21. "So is he
that layeth up
Treasure for himself,
and is not rich toward God."

NOTE THAT LORD YESHUA'S PARABLE DEPICTS ECCLESIASTES ADVICE AS A NEGATIVE.

ONLY TWO OTHERS in The New Testament quote from ECCLESIASTES.

. 1st CORINTHIANS 15:32.

32. If after the manner of men
I have fought with beasts
at Ephesus,
what advantageth it me,
if the Dead rise not?

"LET US EAT AND DRINK;
FOR TO MORROW WE DIE."

color=silver].[/color] 1stECCLESIASTES 7:9.

9. Be not hasty in thy spirit
to be angry:
for anger resteth
in the bosom of fools.

. JAMES 1:19-20.

19. Wherefore,
my beloved Brethren,

"LET EVERY MAN
BE SWIFT TO HEAR,
SLOW TO SPEAK,
SLOW TO WRATH:"

20. For the Wrath of Man
worketh not
the Righteousness of God.

PAUL WAS A FALSE CHRISTIAN AND FALSE APOSTLE, AS WAS YACUB ach YESHUA- WHO WAS POSSIBLY THE FIRST EVER OPPOSER OF THE GOSPEL.

Both of these references are FAUX SPIRITUAL.

Lord Yeshua was known for eating, drinking, and getting angry.

MaxInDHouse:

YESHUA DID NOT EXIST UNTIL HE WAS CONCEIVED IN MARY: ALL THINGS WERE ONCE THE LOGOS, AND EXISTED BEFORE AVRAHAM.

MaxInDHouse:

Do you know why?

ALL YOU KNOW IS THE OPINIONS OF YOUR OYINBO MASSAS: THE ONES WHO SAID THAT BLACK SKIN- THE ONLY ONE THAT IS GOOD FOR ALL CLIMATES- IS A CURSE.

. GENESIS 18:17-19.

17. And The LORD Said,

"Shall I hide from Abraham
that thing which I do;
18. "Seeing that Abraham
shall surely become
a great and mighty nation,
and all the nations of the Earth
shall be Blessed in him?
19. "For I know him,
that he will command his children
and his household after him,
and they shall keep
The Way of The LORD,
to do Justice and Judgment;
that The LORD may
bring upon Abraham
that which He hath
Spoken of him."

.  EXODUS 20:12.

12. "Honour thy father
and thy mother:
that thy days may be long
upon the land
which The LORD thy God
giveth thee."

. DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21.

18. If a man have
a stubborn and rebellious son,
which will not obey
the voice of his father,
or the voice of his mother,
and that,
when they have chastened him,
will not hearken unto them:
19. Then shall his father
and his mother
lay hold on him,
and bring him out
unto the Elders of his city,
and unto the Gate of his place;
20. And they shall say
unto the Elders of his city,

[i["THIS OUR SON
IS STUBBORN AND REBELLIOUS,
HE WILL NOT OBEY OUR VOICE;
HE IS A GLUTTON,
AND A DRUNKARD."[/i]

21. And all the men of his city
shall stone him with stones,
that he die:
so shalt thou put evil
away from among you;
and all Israel shall hear,
and fear.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

Y'SRAELITE PARENTS WERE EXPECTED, EVEN COMMANDED, TO TEACH THEIR CHILDREN THE WAY OF GOD- GOD NEVER APPROVED OTHERS TO TEACH PEOPLE THE FUNDAMENTAL WISDOM NEEDED TO OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS.

.   LEVITICUS 11:1-47.
.   [b]MATTHEW 18:1-35.
.   EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 9:1-20.
.   EPISTLE OF BARNABAS 10:11-12.

Therefore Solomon's Proverbs are the confidential advice from father-to-son.

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I have tried to trace the origin of this image, to a now defunct website, that was detected by the search engine in 2016.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/14517714_watchtoweronnoah002_jpeg8699a42a04272c20c515ff3f9a373d78

THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES leadership have declared Negros to be CURSED.

This is what Oyinbos believe about us.

THE MORMONS also believe the same thing.

CHARLES DARWIN also gave the "Scientific Proof" of their heartfelt Belief.

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS.

MaxInDHouse is indeed a faithful Slave to his Oyinbo Massas.

Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by oaroloye(m): 2:47am On Apr 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

. ISAIAH 9:6.

6. For unto us a child is born,
unto us a son is given:
and the Government
shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called

"WONDERFUL,
COUNSELLOR,
THE MIGHTY GOD,
THE EVERLASTING FATHER,
THE PRINCE OF PEACE."

. 1st CORINTHIANS 1:23-25.

23. But we preach
Christ crucified,
unto the Jews
a stumblingblock,
and unto the Greeks
foolishness;
24. But unto them
which are called,
both Jews and Greeks,
Christ The Power of God,
and The Wisdom of God.
25. Because
the Foolishness of God
is Wiser than Men;
and The Weakness of God
is Stronger than Men.

. PROVERBS 8:1.

DOTH not Wisdom cry?
And Understanding
put forth Her Voice?

. PROVERBS 8:22-31.

22. The LORD possessed Me
in The Beginning of His Way,
before His Works of old.
23. I was set up
from Everlasting,
From The Beginning,
or ever the Earth was.
24. When there were no Depths,
I was brought forth;
when there were no fountains
abounding with water.
25. Before the Mountains
were settled,
before the Hills
was I brought forth:
26. While as yet
he had not made the Earth,
nor the fields,
nor the highest part
of the Dust of the World.
27. When he prepared
The Heavens,
I was there:
when he set a Compass
upon the Face of the Depth:
28. When he established
the Clouds above:
when he strengthened
the Fountains of the Deep:
29. When he gave to the Sea
His Decree,
that the waters
should not pass
His Commandment:
when he appointed
the Foundations of the Earth:
30. Then I was by him,
as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
31. Rejoicing in the habitable
part of his Earth;
and My Delights
were with the Sons of Men.

. JOHN 1:1-14.

IN The Beginning was The Word,
and The Word was with God,
and The Word was God.
2. The same was in
The Beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him;
and without Him
was not any thing made
that was made.
4. In Him was Life;
and The Life was The Light of Men.
5. And the light shineth in Darkness;
and The Darkness
comprehended it not.

6. There was a man sent from God,
whose name was John.
7. The same came for a witness,
to bear witness of The Light,
that all men through him
might believe.
8. He was not That Light,
but was sent
to bear witness of That Light.

9. That was The True Light,
Which lighteth every man
that cometh into the World.

10. He was in the World,
and the World was made by him,
and the World knew him not.
11. He came unto his own,
and his own received him not.
12. But as many as received him,
to them gave he Power
to become the Sons of God,
even to them
that believe on his Name:
13. Which were Born,
not of blood,
nor of the Will of the Flesh,
nor of the Will of Man,
but of God.
14. And the Word was made Flesh,
and dwelt among us,
[and we beheld his Glory,
the Glory as of
the only begotten of The Father,]
full of Grace and Truth.

. COLOSSIANS 1:15-17.

15. Who is the Image
of the Invisible God,
the Firstborn of every Creature:
16. For by him were
all things created,
that are in Heaven,
and that are in Earth,
visible and invisible,
whether they be Thrones,
or Dominions, or Principalities,
or Powers:
all things were created by him,
and for him:
17. And he is before all things,
and by him all things consist.

AS USUAL, NONE OF THE SCRIPTURES PROVE THAT LORD YESHUA INSPIRED THE ANONYMOUS AUTHOR OF ECCLESIASTES: THIS IS HOW JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES™ OFTEN LIE.

MaxInDHouse:

ANYONE TELLING MEN THAT YESHUA IS THE CHRIST IS ALWAYS A DECEIVER.

. MATTHEW 11:25-30.

25. At that time Jesus Answered
and Said,

"I thank Thee,
O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
because thou hast
hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them
unto babes.
26. "Even so, Father:
for so it seemed Good in Thy Sight.
27. "All things are delivered
unto me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth The Son,
but The Father;
neither knoweth any man The Father,
save The Son,
and he to whomsoever The Son
will reveal him.
28. "Come unto me,
all ye that labour
and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
29. "Take my Yoke upon you,
and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest
unto your souls.
30. "For my Yoke is easy,
and my burden is light."

. MATTHEW 16:20.

20. Then charged he his Disciples

. MATTHEW 24:1-5.

AND Jesus went out,
and departed from the Temple:
and his Disciples came to him
for to shew him the Buildings
of The Temple.
2. And Jesus Said unto them,

"See ye not all these things?
Verily I Say unto you,

'THERE SHALL NOT
BE LEFT HERE
ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER
THAT SHALL NOT BE
THROWN DOWN.'

3. And as he sat upon
the mount of Olives,
the Disciples came
unto him privately,
saying,

"Tell us,
when shall these things be?
And what shall be
The Sign of thy Coming,
and of The End of the World?"

4. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto them,

"Take heed
that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come
in my Name,
saying, I am Christ;
and shall deceive many."

. MARK 8:27-30.

27. And Jesus went out,
and his Disciples,
into the towns
of Caesarea Philippi:
and by the way,
he asked his Disciples,
saying unto them,

"Whom do men say that I am?"

28. And they answered,

"John the Baptist:
but some (say), 'Elias;'
and others,
One of the Prophets.' "

29. And he Saith unto them,

"But whom saith ye that I am?"

And Peter answereth
and saith unto him,

"Thou art The Christ."

30. And he charged them
that they should
tell no man of him.

LORD YESHUA FORBADE HIS DISCIPLES TO BOAST ABOUT HIM: ALL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HIM MUST COME DIRECTLY FROM GOD.

Without this connection, one cannot come to Lord Yeshua.

. JOHN 6:43-45.

43. Jesus therefore Answered
and Said unto them,

“Murmur not among yourselves.
44. "No man can come to me
unless The Father
Who hath sent me draw him;
and I will Raise him up
at The Last Day.
45. "It is written in The Prophets:

‘AND THEY SHALL BE
ALL TAUGHT BY GOD.’

Every man therefore
that hath heard and hath learned
From The Father
cometh unto me."

PAUL NEVER BELIEVED THAT LORD YESHUA WAS THE CREATOR: WHAT HE WAS DOING WAS THE PHARISEE FALSE DOCTRINE CALLED "SONS DECORATING THE TOMB OF THE PROPHETS THEIR FATHERS KILLED."

www.nairaland.com/attachments/14517714_watchtoweronnoah002_jpeg8699a42a04272c20c515ff3f9a373d78

. MATTHEW 23:23-33.

23. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye pay Tithe of Mint
and Anise and Cummin,
and have omitted
the weightier matters
of The Law,
Judgment, Mercy, and Faith:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone.
24. "Ye Blind Guides,
which strain at a gnat,
and swallow a camel.
25. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye make clean the outside
of the cup and of the platter,
but within they are
full of extortion and excess.
26. "Thou blind Pharisee,
cleanse first that
which is within the cup and platter,
that the outside of them
may be clean also.
27. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye are like unto
whited sepulchres,
which indeed
appear beautiful outward,
but are within
full of Dead Men's Bones,
and of all uncleanness.
28. "Even so ye also
outwardly appear Righteous
unto men,
but within ye are
full of Hypocrisy and Iniquity.
29. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
Because ye build
the tombs of the Prophets,
and garnish
the sepulchres of the Righteous,
30. "And say,

'IF WE HAD BEEN
IN THE DAYS OF OUR FATHERS,
WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN
PARTAKERS WITH THEM
IN THE BLOOD
OF THE PROPHETS.'

31. "Wherefore ye be
Witnesses unto yourselves,
that ye are the Children of them
which killed the Prophets.
32. "Fill ye up then
the Measure of your Fathers.
33. "Ye Serpents,
ye Generation of Vipers,
how can ye escape
The Damnation of Hell?"

THE CHURCHES THAT FOLLOW PAUL ARE CORRUPTED BY THE LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES- THEY REJECT LORD YESHUA'S TEACHINGS AND JUSTIFY BREAKING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS.

. ACTS 23:6.

and the other Pharisees,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of the Dead

PAUL WAS NEVER A CHRISTIAN, HE NEVER BELIEVED NOR ACCEPTED THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA.

He swore a Blood Sacrifice Oath before the Chief Priests and Sanhedrin to NEVER ACCEPT, PREACH, NOR TEACH LORD YESHUA'S GOSPEL.

All of his supposed Christian Teachings are based on Principles that Lord Yeshua condemned as errors.

. PROVERBS 6:16-19.

16 These six things
doth The LORD Hate:
yea, seven are
an Abomination unto Him:

17. "A PROUD LOOK,

A LYING TONGUE,

AND HANDS THAT SHED
INNOCENT BLOOD,

18. AN HEART
THAT DEVISETH
WICKED IMAGINATIONS,

FEET THAT BE SWIFT
IN RUNNING TO MISCHIEF,

19. A FALSE WITNESS
THAT SPEAKETH LIES,

AND HE THAT
SOWETH DISCORD
AMONG BRETHREN."

.   PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth
dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up deceit
within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not:
for (there are)
seven Abominations
in his heart.
26. (Whose) hatred is
covered by Deceit,
his Wickedness
shall be shewed
before the (whole) Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth
(those that are) afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth
worketh Ruin.

HIS FLATTERY OF LORD YESHUA WAS COMPLETELY INSINCERE: HE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING.

That is why his followers are liars, too.

oaroloye:

. JOHN 10:1-42.

"VERILY, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT ENTERETH
NOT BY THE DOOR
INTO THE SHEEPFOLD
BUT CLIMBETH UP
SOME OTHER WAY,
THE SAME IS A THIEF
AND A ROBBER.'

2. "But he that entereth in by the Door.
is the shepherd of the sheep.
3. "To him the porter openeth;
and the sheep hear his Voice:
and he calleth his own sheep
by name,
and leadeth them out.
4. "And when he putteth forth
his own sheep,
he goeth before them,
and the sheep follow him:
for they know his voice.
5. "And a stranger will they not follow,
but will flee from him:
for they know not the Voice of Strangers."

6. This Parable Spake Jesus
unto them:
but they understood not
what things they were
which he Spake unto them.

7. Then Said Jesus
unto them again,

"Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'I AM THE DOOR
OF THE SHEEP.

8. "All that ever came before me
are Thieves and Robbers:
but the sheep did not hear them.
9. "I am The Door:
by me if any man enter in,
he shall be Saved,
and shall go in and out,
and find pasture.
10. "The Thief cometh not,
but for to steal,
and to kill,
and to destroy:
I am come
that they might have Life,
and that they might
have It more abundantly.
11. "I am The Good Shepherd:
The Good Shepherd giveth his life
for the sheep.
12. "But he that is an Hireling,
and not The Shepherd,
whose own The Sheep are not,
seeth The Wolf coming,
and leaveth The Sheep,
and fleeth:
and The Wolf catcheth them,
and scattereth The Sheep.
13. "The Hireling fleeth,
because he is an Hireling,
and careth not for The Sheep.
14. "I am the Good Shepherd,
and know my Sheep,
and am known of mine.
15. "As the Father knoweth me,
even so know I The Father:
and I lay down my life for The Sheep.
16. "And other Sheep I have,
which are not of This Fold:
them also I must bring,
and they shall hear my Voice;
and there shall be One Fold,
and One Shepherd.
17. "Therefore doth my Father love me,
because I lay down my life,
that I might take it again.
18. "No man taketh it from me,
but I lay it down of myself.
I have Power to lay it down,
and I have Power to take it again.
This Commandment
have I received of my Father."

19. There was a division therefore
again among the Jews
for these Sayings.
20. And many of them said,

"He hath a Devil,
and is Mad;
why hear ye him?"

21. Others said,

"These are not the Words
of him that hath a Devil.
Can a Devil open
the eyes of the Blind?"

22. And it was at Jerusalem
The Feast of The Dedication,
and it was winter.
23. And Jesus walked
in the Temple in Solomon's Porch.
24. Then came the Jews
round about him,
and said unto him,

"How long dost thou
make us to doubt?
If thou be The Christ,
tell us plainly."

25. Jesus Answered them,

"I Told you,
and ye believed not:
the Works that I do
in my Father's Name,
they bear witness of me.
26. "But ye believe not,
because ye are not of my sheep,
as I said unto you.
27. "My sheep hear my Voice,
and I know them,
and they follow me:
28. "And I give unto them
Eternal Life;
and they shall never perish,
neither shall any man
pluck them out of my hand.
29. "My Father,
Which gave them me,
is greater than all;
and no man is able to pluck them
out of my Father's Hand.
30. "I and my Father are one."

31. Then the Jews
took up stones again
to stone him.
32. Jesus Answered them,

"Many Good Works
have I shewed you
from my Father;
for which of those Works
do ye stone me?"

33. The Jews answered him,
saying,

"For a Good Work
we stone thee not;
but for Blasphemy;
and because that thou,
being a Man,
makest thyself God."

34. Jesus Answered them,
"Is it not written in thy Law,

'I SAID,
"YE ARE GODS?" '

35. "If He called then gods,
unto whom The Word of God came,
and The Scripture cannot be broken;
36. "Say ye of him,
whom The Father
hath Sanctified,
and sent into the World,

'THOU BLASPHEMEST;'

because I Said,

'I AM THE SON OF GOD?'

37. "If I do not
The Works of my Father,
believe me not.
38. "But if I do,
though ye believe not me,
believe the Works:
that ye may know
and believe,
that The Father (is) in me,
and I in Him."

39. Therefore
they sought again
to take him:
but he escaped
out of their hand.
40. And went away again
beyond Jordan into the place
where John at first baptized;
and there he abode.
41. And many resorted unto him,
and said,

"John did no miracle,
but all Things
that John spake
of this man were True."

42. And many
believed on him there.

IF A MURDERER OF THE BRETHREN, LIKE SAUL OF TARSUS, CAN BE GIVEN A SPECIAL SIGN TO CONVERT HIM, THEN GOD HAS NO RIGHT TO DENY THE SAME CONSIDERATION TO SINNERS GUILTY OF EQUAL OR LESSER SINS.

Paul did not enter the Church by The Door, but climbed up some other way.

. ACTS 9:20-22.

20. And straightway
he preached Christ
in the Synagogues,
that he is the Son of God.
21. But all that heard him
were amazed,
and said;

"Is not this he
that destroyed them
which called on
this Name in Jerusalem,
and came hither for that intent,
that he might bring them bound
unto the Chief Priests?
22. But Saul increased
the more in strength,
and confounded the Jews
which dwelt at Damascus,
proving that this is very Christ.

WHAT PAUL WAS PREACHING WAS NOT THE GOSPEL- HE HAD CAREFULLY KILLED EVERYONE PREACHING WHAT WE NOW KNOW TO BE THE REAL GOSPEL.

Proving that Lord Yeshua is The Son of God, or The Christ has nothing to do with The Gospel. You never find where Lord Yeshua proved that he was The Son of God, or that he was The Christ.

You never find him telling his Disciples to prove that he was The Son of God, or The Christ.

. MATTHEW 7:6.

6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your
pearls before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

PAUL'S MASTER PLAN TO GET RID OF CHRISTIANITY WAS TO TELL EMPEROR NERO THAT HE COULD BE SAVED WITHOUT REPENTING OF HIS SINS.

That he could make Lord Yeshua manifest to him, by killing his followers.

As he had done.

. JUDGES 16:30.

30. And Samson said,

"Let me die with the Philistines."
And he bowed himself
with all his might;
and the house fell upon the lords,
and upon all the people
that were therein.
So the dead which he slew
at his death
were more than they
which he slew in his life.

OF COURSE, LORD YESHUA NEVER MANIFESTED TO HIM: BECAUSE THAT IS NOT HOW HE MANIFESTS TO PEOPLE.

.  JOHN 14:15-26.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray the Father,
and he shall give you
another Comforter,
that he may abide with you
for ever;
17. "Even the Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because It seeth Him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not
leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me
no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. "At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words,
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my sayings:
and The Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me."
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you
all Things,
and bring to
your remembrance
all things whatsoever
I have Said unto you."

WHEREAS FRUSTRATED NERO COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER FOUR YEARS OF WICKEDNESS, THE PERSECUTION HE STARTED CONTINUED FOR 245 MORE YEARS.
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:14am On Apr 21, 2022
You this madman again! undecided

oaroloye:

. ISAIAH 9:6.

6. For unto us a child is born,
unto us a son is given:
and the Government
shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called

"WONDERFUL,
COUNSELLOR,
THE MIGHTY GOD,
THE EVERLASTING FATHER,
THE PRINCE OF PEACE."

. 1st CORINTHIANS 1:23-25.

23. But we preach
Christ crucified,
unto the Jews
a stumblingblock,
and unto the Greeks
foolishness;
24. But unto them
which are called,
both Jews and Greeks,
Christ The Power of God,
and The Wisdom of God.
25. Because
the Foolishness of God
is Wiser than Men;
and The Weakness of God
is Stronger than Men.

. PROVERBS 8:1.

DOTH not Wisdom cry?
And Understanding
put forth Her Voice?

. PROVERBS 8:22-31.

22. The LORD possessed Me
in The Beginning of His Way,
before His Works of old.
23. I was set up
from Everlasting,
From The Beginning,
or ever the Earth was.
24. When there were no Depths,
I was brought forth;
when there were no fountains
abounding with water.
25. Before the Mountains
were settled,
before the Hills
was I brought forth:
26. While as yet
he had not made the Earth,
nor the fields,
nor the highest part
of the Dust of the World.
27. When he prepared
The Heavens,
I was there:
when he set a Compass
upon the Face of the Depth:
28. When he established
the Clouds above:
when he strengthened
the Fountains of the Deep:
29. When he gave to the Sea
His Decree,
that the waters
should not pass
His Commandment:
when he appointed
the Foundations of the Earth:
30. Then I was by him,
as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
31. Rejoicing in the habitable
part of his Earth;
and My Delights
were with the Sons of Men.

. JOHN 1:1-14.

IN The Beginning was The Word,
and The Word was with God,
and The Word was God.
2. The same was in
The Beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him;
and without Him
was not any thing made
that was made.
4. In Him was Life;
and The Life was The Light of Men.
5. And the light shineth in Darkness;
and The Darkness
comprehended it not.

6. There was a man sent from God,
whose name was John.
7. The same came for a witness,
to bear witness of The Light,
that all men through him
might believe.
8. He was not That Light,
but was sent
to bear witness of That Light.

9. That was The True Light,
Which lighteth every man
that cometh into the World.

10. He was in the World,
and the World was made by him,
and the World knew him not.
11. He came unto his own,
and his own received him not.
12. But as many as received him,
to them gave he Power
to become the Sons of God,
even to them
that believe on his Name:
13. Which were Born,
not of blood,
nor of the Will of the Flesh,
nor of the Will of Man,
but of God.
14. And the Word was made Flesh,
and dwelt among us,
[and we beheld his Glory,
the Glory as of
the only begotten of The Father,]
full of Grace and Truth.

. COLOSSIANS 1:15-17.

15. Who is the Image
of the Invisible God,
the Firstborn of every Creature:
16. For by him were
all things created,
that are in Heaven,
and that are in Earth,
visible and invisible,
whether they be Thrones,
or Dominions, or Principalities,
or Powers:
all things were created by him,
and for him:
17. And he is before all things,
and by him all things consist.

AS USUAL, NONE OF THE SCRIPTURES PROVE THAT LORD YESHUA INSPIRED THE ANONYMOUS AUTHOR OF ECCLESIASTES: THIS IS HOW JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES™ OFTEN LIE.

ANYONE TELLING MEN THAT YESHUA IS THE CHRIST IS ALWAYS A DECEIVER.

. MATTHEW 11:25-30.

25. At that time Jesus Answered
and Said,

"I thank Thee,
O Father,
Lord of Heaven and Earth,
because thou hast
hid these things
from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them
unto babes.
26. "Even so, Father:
for so it seemed Good in Thy Sight.
27. "All things are delivered
unto me
of my Father:
and no man knoweth The Son,
but The Father;
neither knoweth any man The Father,
save The Son,
and he to whomsoever The Son
will reveal him.
28. "Come unto me,
all ye that labour
and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
29. "Take my Yoke upon you,
and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest
unto your souls.
30. "For my Yoke is easy,
and my burden is light."

. MATTHEW 16:20.

20. Then charged he his Disciples

. MATTHEW 24:1-5.

AND Jesus went out,
and departed from the Temple:
and his Disciples came to him
for to shew him the Buildings
of The Temple.
2. And Jesus Said unto them,

"See ye not all these things?
Verily I Say unto you,

'THERE SHALL NOT
BE LEFT HERE
ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER
THAT SHALL NOT BE
THROWN DOWN.'

3. And as he sat upon
the mount of Olives,
the Disciples came
unto him privately,
saying,

"Tell us,
when shall these things be?
And what shall be
The Sign of thy Coming,
and of The End of the World?"

4. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto them,

"Take heed
that no man deceive you.
5. "For many shall come
in my Name,
saying, I am Christ;
and shall deceive many."

. MARK 8:27-30.

27. And Jesus went out,
and his Disciples,
into the towns
of Caesarea Philippi:
and by the way,
he asked his Disciples,
saying unto them,

"Whom do men say that I am?"

28. And they answered,

"John the Baptist:
but some (say), 'Elias;'
and others,
One of the Prophets.' "

29. And he Saith unto them,

"But whom saith ye that I am?"

And Peter answereth
and saith unto him,

"Thou art The Christ."

30. And he charged them
that they should
tell no man of him.

LORD YESHUA FORBADE HIS DISCIPLES TO BOAST ABOUT HIM: ALL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT HIM MUST COME DIRECTLY FROM GOD.

Without this connection, one cannot come to Lord Yeshua.

. JOHN 6:43-45.

43. Jesus therefore Answered
and Said unto them,

“Murmur not among yourselves.
44. "No man can come to me
unless The Father
Who hath sent me draw him;
and I will Raise him up
at The Last Day.
45. "It is written in The Prophets:

‘AND THEY SHALL BE
ALL TAUGHT BY GOD.’

Every man therefore
that hath heard and hath learned
From The Father
cometh unto me."

PAUL NEVER BELIEVED THAT LORD YESHUA WAS THE CREATOR: WHAT HE WAS DOING WAS THE PHARISEE FALSE DOCTRINE CALLED "SONS DECORATING THE TOMB OF THE PROPHETS THEIR FATHERS KILLED."

. MATTHEW 23:23-33.

23. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye pay Tithe of Mint
and Anise and Cummin,
and have omitted
the weightier matters
of The Law,
Judgment, Mercy, and Faith:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone.
24. "Ye Blind Guides,
which strain at a gnat,
and swallow a camel.
25. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye make clean the outside
of the cup and of the platter,
but within they are
full of extortion and excess.
26. "Thou blind Pharisee,
cleanse first that
which is within the cup and platter,
that the outside of them
may be clean also.
27. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye are like unto
whited sepulchres,
which indeed
appear beautiful outward,
but are within
full of Dead Men's Bones,
and of all uncleanness.
28. "Even so ye also
outwardly appear Righteous
unto men,
but within ye are
full of Hypocrisy and Iniquity.
29. "Woe unto you,
scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
Because ye build
the tombs of the Prophets,
and garnish
the sepulchres of the Righteous,
30. "And say,

'IF WE HAD BEEN
IN THE DAYS OF OUR FATHERS,
WE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN
PARTAKERS WITH THEM
IN THE BLOOD
OF THE PROPHETS.'

31. "Wherefore ye be
Witnesses unto yourselves,
that ye are the Children of them
which killed the Prophets.
32. "Fill ye up then
the Measure of your Fathers.
33. "Ye Serpents,
ye Generation of Vipers,
how can ye escape
The Damnation of Hell?"

THE CHURCHES THAT FOLLOW PAUL ARE CORRUPTED BY THE LEAVEN OF THE PHARISEES- THEY REJECT LORD YESHUA'S TEACHINGS AND JUSTIFY BREAKING GOD'S COMMANDMENTS.

. ACTS 23:6.

and the other Pharisees,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of the Dead

PAUL WAS NEVER A CHRISTIAN, HE NEVER BELIEVED NOR ACCEPTED THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA.

He swore a Blood Sacrifice Oath before the Chief Priests and Sanhedrin to NEVER ACCEPT, PREACH, NOR TEACH LORD YESHUA'S GOSPEL.

All of his supposed Christian Teachings are based on Principles that Lord Yeshua condemned as errors.

. PROVERBS 6:16-19.

16 These six things
doth The LORD Hate:
yea, seven are
an Abomination unto Him:

17. "A PROUD LOOK,

A LYING TONGUE,

AND HANDS THAT SHED
INNOCENT BLOOD,

18. AN HEART
THAT DEVISETH
WICKED IMAGINATIONS,

FEET THAT BE SWIFT
IN RUNNING TO MISCHIEF,

19. A FALSE WITNESS
THAT SPEAKETH LIES,

AND HE THAT
SOWETH DISCORD
AMONG BRETHREN."

.   PROVERBS 26:24-28.

24. He that hateth
dissembleth with his lips,
and layeth up deceit
within him;
25. When he speaketh fair,
believe him not:
for (there are)
seven Abominations
in his heart.
26. (Whose) hatred is
covered by Deceit,
his Wickedness
shall be shewed
before the (whole) Congregation.
27. Whoso diggeth a pit
shall fall therein:
and he that rolleth a stone,
it will return upon him.
28. A lying tongue hateth
(those that are) afflicted by it;
and a Flattering Mouth
worketh Ruin.

HIS FLATTERY OF LORD YESHUA WAS COMPLETELY INSINCERE: HE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING.

That is why his followers are liars, too.

IF A MURDERER OF THE BRETHREN, LIKE SAUL OF TARSUS, CAN BE GIVEN A SPECIAL SIGN TO CONVERT HIM, THEN GOD HAS NO RIGHT TO DENY THE SAME CONSIDERATION TO SINNERS GUILTY OF EQUAL OR LESSER SINS.

Paul did not enter the Church by The Door, but climbed up some other way.

. ACTS 9:20-22.

20. And straightway
he preached Christ
in the Synagogues,
that he is the Son of God.
21. But all that heard him
were amazed,
and said;

"Is not this he
that destroyed them
which called on
this Name in Jerusalem,
and came hither for that intent,
that he might bring them bound
unto the Chief Priests?
22. But Saul increased
the more in strength,
and confounded the Jews
which dwelt at Damascus,
proving that this is very Christ.

WHAT PAUL WAS PREACHING WAS NOT THE GOSPEL- HE HAD CAREFULLY KILLED EVERYONE PREACHING WHAT WE NOW KNOW TO BE THE REAL GOSPEL.

Proving that Lord Yeshua is The Son of God, or The Christ has nothing to do with The Gospel. You never find where Lord Yeshua proved that he was The Son of God, or that he was The Christ.

You never find him telling his Disciples to prove that he was The Son of God, or The Christ.

. MATTHEW 7:6.

6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your
pearls before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

PAUL'S MASTER PLAN TO GET RID OF CHRISTIANITY WAS TO TELL EMPEROR NERO THAT HE COULD BE SAVED WITHOUT REPENTING OF HIS SINS.

That he could make Lord Yeshua manifest to him, by killing his followers.

As he had done.

. JUDGES 16:30.

30. And Samson said,

"Let me die with the Philistines."
And he bowed himself
with all his might;
and the house fell upon the lords,
and upon all the people
that were therein.
So the dead which he slew
at his death
were more than they
which he slew in his life.

OF COURSE, LORD YESHUA NEVER MANIFESTED TO HIM: BECAUSE THAT IS NOT HOW HE MANIFESTS TO PEOPLE.

.  JOHN 14:15-26.

15. "If ye love me,
keep my Commandments.
16. "And I will pray the Father,
and he shall give you
another Comforter,
that he may abide with you
for ever;
17. "Even the Spirit of Truth;
Whom the World cannot receive,
because It seeth Him not,
neither knoweth Him:
but ye know Him;
for He dwelleth with you,
and shall be in you.
18. "I will not
leave you Comfortless:
I will come to you.
19. "Yet a little while,
and the World seeth me
no more;
but ye see me:
because I live,
ye shall live also.
20. "At that day ye shall know
that I am in my Father,
and ye in me,
and I in you.
21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."

22. Judas saith unto him,
not Iscariot,

"Lord, how is it
that thou wilt
manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"

23. Jesus Answered
and Said unto him,

"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words,
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my sayings:
and The Word which ye hear
is not mine,
but The Father's Which sent me."
25. "These things
have I Spoken unto you,
being (yet) present with you.
26. "But The Comforter,
(Which is) The Holy Ghost,
Whom The Father
will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you
all Things,
and bring to
your remembrance
all things whatsoever
I have Said unto you."

WHEREAS FRUSTRATED NERO COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER FOUR YEARS OF WICKEDNESS, THE PERSECUTION HE STARTED CONTINUED FOR 245 MORE YEARS.

Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by cornelboy(f): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Emusan:

And what is your problem with that?
Imagine see nonsense talk.
But you claimed everyone will go to grave.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
So what will God raise if the body has rotten and nothing survive it?
What fits this your description is RECREATION which Bible never talked about.

Your obsession with what RELIGION SAYS today is what is keeping you in perpetual bondage of slavery to those 8 lying old men in Warwick.
Yet religion is doing great for Jesus winning more souls than your demonic organization couldn't achieve for over 100years.

John 5:28
[28]Don’t be so surprised! Indeed, the time is coming when all the dead in their graves will hear the voice of God’s Son,

Dude does it matter if the person has died and decayed completely or he just died 2 days ago or died like 20 years ago or 2000 years ago?

Can't God raise him even if every part of him had decayed long ago?

Pls tell your have baked knowledge to someone else. Your just an empty barrel.
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by cornelboy(f): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Emusan:

Were you blind when you quoted my post?
because if you're not you should see this

2 Corinthians 12:4 4 who was caught away into paradise and heard words that cannot be spoken and that are not lawful for a man to say. NWT

Jesus went to heaven that same day, or wasn't He committed His SPIRIT to Jehovah? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Read Bible you won't.

So His spirit He committed into His Father's hand was where, in the grave with Him? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lol. So the thief spirit was also in heaven with Jesus spirit that same day Abi?

So when Jesus was resurrected to life, his spirit was still in heaven with the Father?

Can spirit or breath of life live without a body?

See when a person dies, he dies completely. That's it. No part of him lives elsewhere.

Keep believing in fantasy.
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by cornelboy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The dead are conscious. If they are not, how did Jesus got the keys of hell and death from Satan? Revelation 1:18

How did he descended to the lowest part of the earth? Ephesians 4:9

How did he go to preach to spirits in prisons? - 1st Peter 3:19.

Ecclesiastes 9:5
[5]The living at least know they will die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward, nor are they remembered.

The dead are not conscious.
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by Ken4Christ: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Ecclesiastes 9:5
[5]The living at least know they will die, but the dead know nothing. They have no further reward, nor are they remembered.

The dead are not conscious.

The men of old had limited knowledge of the truth. Now Jesus is the truth. And he tells us that the dead are conscious. You can't believe the creatures more than the creator. Please update your knowledge and upgrade.

The story of the rich man and Lazarus is enough to let us know that the dead are conscious.

Besides, Jesus said they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth day and night in hell. How can an unconscious person be weeping?
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by cornelboy(f): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The men of old had limited knowledge of the truth. Now Jesus is the truth. And he tells us that the dead are conscious. You can't believe the creatures more than the creator. Please update your knowledge and upgrade.

The story of the rich man and Lazarus is enough to let us know that the dead are conscious.

Besides, Jesus said they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth day and night in hell. How can an unconscious person be weeping?

The rich man and lazurus was one of the parable Jesus taught his disciples. It wasn't real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by Ken4Christ: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
cornelboy:

The rich man and lazurus was one of the parable Jesus taught his disciples. It wasn't real.

How did you pass your school certificate examination? Do you make parable with something that is not real?

What about other statements he made about hell where he said that the fire is never quenched and the worms don't die?;

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, INTO THE FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED

44 WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT, and the FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be CAST INTO HELL, INTO THE FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED

46 WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT, and the FIRE is NOT NOT QUENCHED.

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast INTO HELL FIRE

48 WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT, and the FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

If the dead are unconscious, then the warning of Jesus does not make sense. Why do you think Jesus gave us the warning. He is letting us know in advance that the fire in hell is not quenched and the worms that will be crawling inside your body does not die.

This statement is so clear. Interpreting it any other way is a clear indication that you are an anti Christ. An agent of darkness sent to deceive people so they can fall under the judgment of God.

This is the way Eve was deceived. She was given a clear warning that she will die the day she eats the fruit that was forbidden. But the devil through the serpent said she will not die.

The same devil is speaking through the Jehovah witness organization. Jesus says there is hell and his teachings clearly reveals and defines hell. But the Jehovah witness says no. Just go on sinning. Nothing like hell. Why do you choose to make yourself an instrument of darkness?

If hell is just grave and people die and become unconscious, all the warnings in the scripture especially by our Lord Jesus will be meaningless. And you are indirectly saying Jesus was just making an empty threat.
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by cornelboy(f): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ken4Christ:

How did you pass your school certificate examination? Do you make parable with something that is not real?

What about other statements he made about hell where he said that the fire is never quenched and the worms don't die?;

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, INTO THE FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED

44 WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT, and the FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be CAST INTO HELL, INTO THE FIRE THAT NEVER SHALL BE QUENCHED

46 WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT, and the FIRE is NOT NOT QUENCHED.

47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast INTO HELL FIRE

48 WHERE THEIR WORM DIETH NOT, and the FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

If the dead are unconscious, then the warning of Jesus does not make sense. Why do you think Jesus gave us the warning. He is letting us know in advance that the fire in hell is not quenched and the worms that will be crawling inside your body does not die.

This statement is so clear. Interpreting it any other way is a clear indication that you are an anti Christ. An agent of darkness sent to deceive people so they can fall under the judgment of God.

This is the way Eve was deceived. She was given a clear warning that she will die the day she eats the fruit that was forbidden. But the devil through the serpent said she will not die.

The same devil is speaking through the Jehovah witness organization. Jesus says there is hell and his teachings clearly reveals and defines hell. But the Jehovah witness says no. Just go on sinning. Nothing like hell. Why do you choose to make yourself an instrument of darkness?

If hell is just grave and people die and become unconscious, all the warnings in the scripture especially by our Lord Jesus will be meaningless. And you are indirectly saying Jesus was just making an empty threat.

Is the story of the rich man and Lazarus a parable? Yes isn't it?
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2022
cornelboy:

Is the story of the rich man and Lazarus a parable? Yes isn't it?

Meaning of the symbols!

List of symbolic terms as Jesus mentioned in the parable and their meanings:

©Rich man ~ Jewish religious leaders.
©Purple ~ royal colour represents authority.
©Enjoying in magnificence ~ highly privileged.
©Beggar ~ one who is in need.
©Lazarus ~ common Jews.
©Sit at the gates ~ presence in the temple.
©Covered with ulcers ~ spiritual neglect.
©Dogs licking ~ pagan nations take advantage.
©Droplets of food ~ whatever Pharisees says.
©Death of both ~ change of condition.
Their condition changed when the Messiah (Christ) began his earthly ministry. Jesus began relating with common Jews instead of their religious leaders. So let's continue.

©Abraham's bosom ~ regain God's favour.
©Buried ~ hidden from God's favour.
©Grave ~ rejected state of mind.
©Thirst ~ severally pained as Jesus is often with common Jews giving them all privileges to make use of God's Holy Spirit and perform miracles!
©Call out for droplets of water ~ demanding that Jesus' disciples should stop all their activities carried out in Jesus name.
©Abraham's response ~ God keeps supporting Jesus' disciples even releasing them in a miraculous way.
©Chasm in between ~ determination in the hearts: Pharisees determined never to accept Jesus and Apostles determined never to let go of Jesus. So it's like an impossibility for anyone from both sides to cross over to the other side.
©Rich man's brothers ~ Arrogant and selfish religious leaders of future generations.
©Sending Lazarus ~ will God give such arrogant religionists any heavenly sign for them to know they're on the path of destruction?
©Moses and the prophets ~ No! True servants of God will always be around for honest hearted individuals to gain insight.

These are the meaning of all the symbolic terms. The Pharisees perfectly understood what Jesus meant because he directed it to them! Luke 16:14

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by Emusan(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2022
cornelboy:
John 5:28
[28]Don’t be so surprised! Indeed, the time is coming when all the dead in their graves will hear the voice of God’s Son,

Dude does it matter if the person has died and decayed completely or he just died 2 days ago or died like 20 years ago or 2000 years ago?

See this ignoramus! That question should be directed to you not me.

Or have you forgotten your initial point that leads to that my post?

Anyway, I know you have short memory!

Can't God raise him even if every part of him had decayed long ago?

The question is what we God raise, since nothing survive at the death?

For God to raise people who died 2000 years ago means something is left in them for that to happen, if not what will happen is recreation not resurrection. Resurrection is to raise what DIED not WHAT IS NOT IN EXISTENCE.

Pls tell your have baked knowledge to someone else. Your just an empty barrel.

When it's obvious you're the one defending your dumb doctrine here cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus Lied When He Promised The Thief Beside Him Heaven! by Emusan(m): 1:52pm On May 04, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol. So the thief spirit was also in heaven with Jesus spirit that same day Abi?

You're too blind to see that in the scripture cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

So when Jesus was resurrected to life, his spirit was still in heaven with the Father?

Who said this?

Can spirit or breath of life live without a body?

If not the spirit can't go to heaven.

See when a person dies, he dies completely. That's it. No part of him lives elsewhere.

Your dumb mind says so not the scripture.

Keep believing in fantasy.

Just as you keep believing in delusions. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is God In Every Church ? / I Want Jesus Christ To Construct Furniture For Me / The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 356
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.