Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. (1993 Views)

The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit / Thank God For Saving This Man's Soul / Formation Of Spiritual Council Is The Solution To Nigeria’ Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by louisadiks: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2011
PART 6.The formation of man’s soul. What forms the soul of man? Diagram B and C.

In Gen,2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground and breath into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living stone. When God first created man He formed him out of the dust of the ground and then breathed the breath of life into his nostrils. And man became a living soul. Therefore the formation of man’s body is from the dust of the ground while the breath of life from God became man’s spirit. The combination of man’s body and man’s spirit produces man’s soul thus man became a living soul. The scripture in Roman 8: 16 reveals the difference between the human spirit and the Holy Spirit: The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit that we are the children of God.
When the inbreathing of God entered mans body through his nostrils, it became man’s spirit but when it reacted with man’s body it produced man’s soul. The scripture in Job 33:4 states: the spirit of God hath made me and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.
The spirit and the body are completely emerged in the soul such that when we dream we identify our real body and can describe comfortably what we were doing in that spiritual realm. At times we see ourselves fighting in our dream world but our body on bed simultaneously moves according to the movement of our body in the spirit realm. When we are attacked and beaten in that realm of the dream we wake up with severe pains. This is the main reason why we should not play with our dreams but seek to find out the true interpretations of the dreams. we can know the mind of God true our dreams. Only a spiritual man called and anointed of God, can interpret dreams because he can easily discern the mind of God and pass it to us. No self is required in this matter because the scripture states in 1Cor.2:11-14 : For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man but the Spirit of God. Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with the spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Re: The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by thehomer: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2011
You're just making stuff up with pictures.
Re: The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2011
Nice one OP. I took time to review the pics with ur writeup and conclude that u may be right. Its only a spiritual minded soul that can have a grasp of what u re trying to pass across
Re: The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2011
toba:

Nice one OP. I took time to review the pics with your writeup and conclude that u may be right. Its only a spiritual minded soul that can have a grasp of what u re trying to pass across

When things don't make any sense, just claim they need to be "spiritually discerned". cool
Re: The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
Martian:

When things don't make any sense, just claim they need to be "spiritually discerned". cool
Yes u are 'very correct' judging from ur belief.

However the bible itself tells us: “1 Corinthians 1:18 For the word of the cross is[b] foolishness to those who are perishing[/b], but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.” So its not important if it makes no sense to a minority sect.
Re: The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2011
toba:

Yes u are 'very correct' judging from your belief.

However the bible itself tells us: “1 Corinthians 1:18 For the word of the cross is[b] foolishness to those who are perishing[/b], but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.” So its not important if it makes no sense to a minority sect.

When called out on your ignorant bull$hit, quote sky daddy's book of ignorance and call your adversary foolish. Works all the time cool

Nothing funnier or more pathetic than blacks clinging to jewish/ greek fairy tales. And they said slavery is over.
Re: The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by Krayola(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2011
whoa!! This is deep!!  grin grin

Just so you know tho the design of the Jewish temples was borrowed from pagan religions. And the temples in your diagram, that is identical to temples used to worship baal and other "lesser gods"  shocked , have nada to do with christianity as practiced after it became official religion in the empire.  Na so so animal sacrifices and stuff dey happen inside the temple before. SO please fit that into your theory as well.

Shabbat Shalom: How was the Jewish temple different from the other temples of the same era?

Davidson: Out- wardly, as archae- ologists have veri- fied, the Jewish temple resembled other ancient Near Eastern temples in many respects, both in physi- cal layout and furnishings and in rituals. But I see at least two distinct differences
that point up fundamental theo- logical divergences. In the an- cient Near Eastern temple floor plans, the presence of benches in the Holy Place in full view of the Holy of Holies seems to in- dicate that the worshipers were permitted to come into the very presence of the deity. There was apparently no deep sense of the sinfulness of humanity and the utter holiness of the god or god- dess which would prevent the worshiper from entering their direct presence. This reflects the nature of the pantheistic religion of Israel’s neighbors. By contrast, in the Jewish temple only the High Priest could pass behind the second veil into the Holy of Holies, and that only once a year, with special sacrifices and after the cloud of incense had covered the mercy seat from sight (Leviti- cus 16). Thus the Jewish temple worship upheld the transcendent holiness of God, the sinfulness of humanity, and the need of a me- diator between God and man. Second, in both pagan sanctuaries and the Jewish temple there was the offering of sacrifices. The re- cord of pagan rituals seems to make clear that the major purpose of those sacrifices was for humans to appease the wrath of the god.  In the Jewish temple rituals the divine wrath was also appeased. But, in contrast to the pagan rites, God Himself provided the sacrifice to appease His own wrath! Leviticus 17:11 reads: “For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I HAVE GIVEN IT to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls.” Thus I find that the pagan sanc- tuary layouts and rituals distorted crucial aspects of the character of God that affected one’s whole concept of wor- ship and salvation. The Jewish sanctuary/temple, as described in the Hebrew Bible, counteracts these distorted perspectives.
http://www.andrews.edu/~davidson/Publications/Sanctuary/Sanctuary_065G.pdf I used a source from a Christian pastor who happens to be an old testament scholar just so u won't come hit me with some "biased non-christian" bull$hit.  wink

Now, just so you know the religion, Judaism,  that used the temples in your diagram does not believe the same stuff Christians do. They did not believe in heaven and hell, and they believed in the sacredness of the human body. Hence the belief amongst some Jews in the resurrection of the body. The concepts of a transcendent spirit that exists after, and outside of the body are Greek and didn't come into contact with Judaism till the romans came around centuries later. I think this is a case of some clever pastor/author/entrepreneur making up some jagbajantis and dressing it up in elaborate prose and "technical" looking diagram to bamboozle gullible folk into buying his book/spiritual guide/spiritual handbook.

I gotta admit I bow for the creativity of these pastors/authors/business men. Them no dey look Uche face.  grin
Re: The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2011
interesting
Martian:

When called out on your ignorant bull$hit, quote sky daddy's book of ignorance and call your adversary foolish. Works all the time cool
U could have done better by not ignorantly posting a bull$hit in response. The Op isn't forcing hs/hr view on anyone neither did i assert unconditionally that the op is correct. Ur stereotyped view of things pertaining to the theists portrayed u as a critic based on ur belief by saying what made sense to others may not have made sense to u

Martian on Today at 12:49:48 PM]
When things don't make any sense, just claim they need to be "spiritually discerned".  
[/quote]
BTW my response was just confirming ur stance to be correct with a biblical quotation as a back up which u unintelligently misunderstood as calling  adversary foolish. Till now, no foolish person have posted on this thread and i guess u are not. So u can humbly walk away from my post.

[quote author=Martian:

Nothing funnier or more pathetic than blacks clinging to jewish/ greek fairy tales. And they said slavery is over.
Yes thats what u believe and u are entitled to ur opinion. Others see it the other way round and therefore conveniently cling to what u refer to as 'jewish/ greek fairy tales'
Re: The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2011
toba:

interestingU could have done better by not ignorantly posting a bull$hit in response. The Op isn't forcing hs/hr view on anyone neither did i assert unconditionally that the op is correct. your stereotyped view of things pertaining to the theists portrayed u as a critic based on your belief by saying what made sense to others may not have made sense to u
BTW my response was just confirming your stance to be correct with a biblical quotation as a back up which u unintelligently misunderstood as calling  adversary foolish. Till now, no foolish person have posted on this thread and i guess u are not. So u can humbly walk away from my post.
Yes thats what u believe and u are entitled to your opinion. Others see it the other way round and therefore conveniently cling to what u refer to as 'jewish/ greek fairy tales'

Thanks. cool
Re: The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2011
Martian:

Thanks. cool
You are welcome my brother. cheers smiley cheesy cool
Re: The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by louisadiks: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2011
this is nice i am happy that some people can get what i am taking about and i just thank the Lord for that
Re: The Formation Of Man’s Soul. What Forms The Soul Of Man? Diagram B And C. by emmadaniel: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
GREAT WORK!

YOUR REWARDS IS IN HEAVEN.

GOD BLESS YOU MIGHTILY.

EMMA DANIELS

(1) (Reply)

Fred Hammond Gospel Singer Is A Freemason / "What Does The Bible Say About Dinosaurs? Are There Dinosaurs In The Bible?" / SHOCKER! What TB Joshua Said In His Church Today About Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.