Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/524244-i-didnt-endorse-tinubus-pre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/524244-i-didnt-endorse-tinubus-pre (154 Views)

Breaking News : More Properties Allegedly Owned By Kenyamo Surfaces / I Didnt Know Gov Nyesom Wike Is Of Igbo Descent / I Didnt Tell Yahaya Bello To Defect To Accord Party – Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/524244-i-didnt-endorse-tinubus-pre by preciousfeb(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Olu never endorsed Tinubu. Please Tinubu supporters should desist from false claims.
Re: Https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/524244-i-didnt-endorse-tinubus-pre by preciousfeb(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Admin,.please move this to front page. Let's stand against fake news
Re: Https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/524244-i-didnt-endorse-tinubus-pre by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
There's a video of him indirectly endorsing him for President. If U say God will remove all the hurdles in someone's way to becoming the President, what are you doing? If U say Someone's CV stands out and is fit for the Presidency, what are you saying? HRM, The Olu is just trying to manage the outpour of criticisms that trailed his statements. As a father for all, he has to show neutrality even if he has a preference for someone. Videos do not lie though....

(1) (Reply)

Professor Gregory Ibe..the New Face Of Abia State* / 2023, Bobby Onofiok And The Bullets In His Cartridge / The Practices Of Double Nomination And Consensus Arrangement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.